The Dawn Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
Dawn has some fun during the final 48 hours of the trip.
9.1k words
4.57
21.2k
30

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks so much for all of the feedback on chapter 1! I have to admit, I was a bit nervous about what the reception would be since I've never written erotica before. I hope you all enjoy chapter 2 just as much! Of course, I welcome feedback on this chapter as well, both positive and constructive criticism (whether via comments or direct message).

*All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older*

*****

Dawn stared out one of the large floor-to-ceiling windows of the camp's fancy cafeteria, thinking to herself. She wondered at what had come over her over the past couple of days. True, she had always been a big flirt and enjoyed teasing young men, especially those in the eighteen to twenty one range, but she had never actually become physical with any of them. She had also never teased anyone actually connected to her life, such as her son's friends or classmates (beyond occasionally wearing something slightly more revealing whenever Tim's friends were over at the house). Dawn had decided that she didn't feel too badly about what she had done. If anything, any guilt she felt was more with respect to her son than her husband Edward.

Edward was seventeen years her senior. She had met him right out of college, as a young single woman in a new city. Dawn had immediately clung on to the wealthy and successful thirty nine year old and soon enough she was pregnant with Tim and they were getting married. Fortunately, Edward was in love with her so it was hardly a shotgun wedding. However, their marriage now fit the cliche of one with such an age gap. Edward simply couldn't keep up anymore. They still had sex occasionally, and it wasn't terrible when they did, it just wasn't very often. Dawn wasn't resentful toward him; she knew it wasn't his fault. However she also didn't feel guilty about her recent transgressions. She had unleashed something within herself that she hadn't known was there and that thing had a voracious thirst that needed quenching.

"Psst! Dawn...Dawn!" A voice nearby whispered.

"Hmm?" Dawn said, blinking and snapping out of her reverie to see one of the other chaperones, a female teacher from the school, trying to get her attention.

"Um, I don't mean to embarrass you, but your skirt is riding up. I figured you wouldn't want to be putting on a show." The teacher said.

"Oh goodness!" Dawn feigned embarrassment. Her skirt riding up had been in accident in this case, but the busty milf certainly didn't actually mind.

She gave the teacher a fake grateful smile and turned her attention to survey the rest of the cafeteria, which was filled with all the seniors finishing their dinner. As she did so, she felt someone's gaze on her and turned her head to the table closest to hers on the right. One of the senior boys, whose name she knew was Samuel, was gazing at her enraptured, his cup of water in his hand forgotten. Samuel was a tall, lanky blond haired guy who ran cross country for Sunfield Academy. She hadn't seen much of him this trip since he was part of the other group of students that her son Tim was in, which Dawn was not chaperoning. By seeing his gaze directed at her crotch, she knew she must have been giving him a full on view of her thin, lace panties.

Dawn's eyes were drawn to Samuel's own nether regions and she let out an involuntary gasp. The teen's cock was at full mast and sticking down the length of one leg of his shorts. It was massive, easily the biggest cock Dawn had ever seen. She estimated it must be close to, if not 9 inches. Samuel glanced up at her gasp and followed her eyes down to his erection. He immediately looked like he was about to panic when he saw Dawn give him a slight gesture out of the corner of his eye. He looked up to see her give him a sultry smile and a sexy wink before looking back knowingly at his hard on. Samuel dropped his cup, water spilled everywhere.

Later that evening there was a bonfire put on by the camp as part of the class's final night there. Staff had constructed a huge 20 foot tower of wooden pallets, branches, plywood, and other wooden fuel. Dawn strode among the crowd as they lit the fire and watched the flames lick up the structure, a thin blanket folded in her arms. She was wearing an extremely tight t-shirt that looked like it would tear at any moment from her bulging tits, and another pair of tight spandex work out shirts. Normally she would've been ogled way more than she was, but the darkness and shadows cast by the bonfire made her less obvious. This was fine with her for the time being.

As she walked the outer circumference of the crowd of students, she spotted Billy, the bespectacled senior that she had teased so mercilessly on the bus ride to the camp. He was sitting alone in one of the foldable beach chairs that had been stacked to one side for anyone to use. Dawn went and grabbed her own chair and strolled over to him.

"Good evening, Billy. Mind if I sit there with you?" The mom asked, smiling warmly.

Billy stared up at her, looking shocked. "You mean like next to me?"

"That's exactly what I mean." Dawn chuckled and folded out her chair right next to his. They were sitting pretty far removed from the bonfire, and so they were shrouded in shadow.

"Mmm it's a little bit chilly tonight, isn't it?" The cougar said.

"Uh I mean, it's not that bad, cause of the fire and all." Billy said, the light reflecting off his glasses as he looked over at the fantasy woman seated next to him.

"Nonsense. The wind tonight is keeping me feeling kind of cool. Here, let's warm up." Dawn unfolded the blanket and tossed it over the two of them, positioning it so that it covered their laps and legs. She leaned into the boy. "There, that's much better, no?"

Billy gulped and nodded, feeling his right arm sink into the soft skin of Mrs. Philips' massive bust as she leaned against him, cuddling up to the short teen before the light of the bonfire. Dawn smiled and rested her head on Billy's shoulder, letting her hand nonchalantly drift down to rest on top of the bare skin of his thigh below his shorts. She felt the boy jump a bit as he felt the contact.

"Just getting comfortable, Billy." Dawn said as she snuggled her bosom tighter up against him.

"Uhhh erm, okay Mrs. Philips." He replied, not knowing what to say.

Dawn made sure Billy could feel her hot, soft breaths against his neck as she cuddled him. She shifted one of her smooth, tanned legs over and let it rub slowly against his, letting out a contented purr as she did so. Pretending to shift to get more comfortable, Dawn let her hand trail up onto the teen's shorts for a moment. She received confirmation of what she had predicted, that the teen was hard, as her hand "accidentally" bumped into the solid bulge before drifting back down to his thigh, just above his knee.

"You know, Billy." Dawn said, her fingertips moving in small circles over the skin of the teen's thigh, her fingernails scratching him teasingly. "I've been thinking that I owe you an apology for the other day."

Billy's cock jolted as images of Dawn flaunting herself to him on the bus flashed through his mind. "Oh no Mrs. Philips, it's okay...you um, you don't need to apologize for that stuff."

The super busty mom laughed throatily. "Oh I don't mean an apology for what I showed you Billy. I mean an apology for not helping you relieve yourself. It must've been so hard..."

The cougar's hand was now playing with the hem of his shorts.

"Oh that...yes, I mean no! I mean..." Billy tried to speak through the distraction of Dawn's hand.

"You weren't hard, Billy? Well in that case..." Dawn started to slide her hand away.

"No Mrs. Philips please...I was. I was hard, I promise." The words came tumbling out of his mouth as he felt the milf starting to withdraw her hand.

"Mmm okay good. Like I said, I felt bad for leaving you that way. Why don't I make it up to you." Dawn grinned and slid her hand back up Billy's leg. This time up to his crotch, stopping to cup his bulge before deftly undoing the button and tugging the zipper down with one hand. The voluptuous cougar fished the teen's pulsing cock out of his boxers and gave it a stroke.

"Ah mmm, Mrs. Philips whoa...people...ohhhh...people are gonna see!" Billy exclaimed, feeling another person's hand on his cock for the first time.

"Don't worry sweetie." Dawn whispered, surveying the scene at the bonfire. "We're far enough away and under the blanket. Just stay right here pressed up against my titties."

She stroked the teen's cock, feeling him jolt and shudder uncontrollably as she gave him an expert hand job. Billy's cock wasn't large, and so it didn't require too much movement for Dawn to stroke the full length; meaning that the blanket moved only slightly from the motion of her hand and arm. Someone right next to them might be able to notice, but as far away as everyone was they probably wouldn't be able to discern even the slightest of motion under the blanket.

"Yess Billy, I love how hard and ready you are for me baby." Dawn said as she kissed his neck.

"Oh Mrs. Philips, oh wow." Billy moaned softly. He felt the milf raise her head and place a hand behind his, pulling him down slightly so that his face rested against the tops of her huge tits like pillows.

"Mmm just lie right there on my big tits sweetie and let me take care of this for you."

"Ugh, ugh, mmm, oh." Dawn could hear the teen moaning and groaning softly, noise escaping his mouth each time her shuttling hand went up and down his hard virgin cock.

She could see his hands gripping the arms of his chair so tightly his knuckles were white, and his eyes were squeezed shut behind his spectacles. Dawn made sure to shake her shoulders perpetually so that the teen could feel her massive HH cups jiggling against his cheek. With each upward stroke she gave his throbbing cock a tighter squeeze and his legs jerked in pleasure.

"Your balls seems so full baby. Did you have such a huge load for me that day on the bus sweetheart?" She whispered sensually to Billy.

"Ahhhh!" He moaned. "Yesss Mrs. Philips. Yes."

"Mmm I hope you have another one for me tonight. After all, the least I can do after keeping you hanging the other day is to milk a nice big load of your thick young cum out of your balls baby."

"Oh-oh-oh m-m-man." Billy groaned into her cleavage, unable to say anything else.

As Dawn secretly jerked off the boy next to her, her eyes wandered over the groups of people by the bonfire. She could see Reggie flirting with a couple of the senior girls. The cougar grinned to herself, knowing that she was going to fuck him at some point and knowing that he was probably going to make her cum hard several times. A louder moan from Billy brought her attention back to him.

"Yes sweetie?" She asked casually, squeezing her fingers tight around his shaft.

"Mmm ah ohhh...Mrs. Philip's it's gonna..." Billy warned.

Dawn saw his legs stiffen straight out as her hand worked his cock under the blanket. "Mmm good but you have to be quiet baby, just moan right into my big tits that you love so much."

The busty mom shifted slightly so that Billy could muffle his cries of pleasure against her chest and her hand went into overdrive. Jerking up and down the hard teen cock as the rest of the bonfire attendees were oblivious to what was going on in the chairs a ways behind them.

"Mmmm!" A half grunt half moan from Billy and the boy was exploding in her hand. Dawn felt the first jet of cum shoot out like a rocket and hit the underside of the blanket. The rest of the thick cum running down across her fingers and palm like a volcano as she stroked and twisted, feeling Billy burying his face into her cleavage, the wire frames of his glasses pressing into her big boobs. She cooed and whispered encouraging words to him as she pulled every last drop from him.

As Billy came back down to earth he saw Dawn smiling down at him. She planted a kiss on his forehead and then zipped him back up into his shorts and stood up, wiping her cum covered hand off on her thin blanket.

"I'm glad I could make it up to you sweetie. Now we both should go get cleaned up before anyone notices. Make sure you change your shorts." Dawn giggled, before turning and heading back to her cabin.

***

Hours later she awoke. She was lying in her sleeping bag in her private cabin room, wearing her white lace nightie. It took Dawn a moment to realize what had awoken her. A sound from the cabin's front door. She slid out of the sleeping back and cracked open her own door. There was definitely somebody out there, she could tell, trying to get in. Dawn covered the few steps to it and undid the latch.

Her eyes widened as she saw a male student standing there. "Paul? Why are you out of bed in the middle of the night? What are you doing? You should have been inside this cabin asleep."

"Shit! I mean uh, damn. Sorry Mrs. Philips." Paul cursed at having been caught sneaking out.

Dawn stepped out, shutting the cabin door behind her momentarily so as not to wake the other boys. "Paul, what's going on? You snuck out?"

Paul looked at the ground and replied guiltily. "Yes, sorry Mrs. Philips. I uh, I went out through one of the windows, but apparently they lock when you shut them so I couldn't get back in. I didn't mean to wake you up. Please don't tell the teachers. Please?"

"That depends." Dawn said, raising her eyebrows at the boy. "What were you sneaking out for?"

"I don't want to tell you. It's embarrassing."

"Paul, you've been friends with my son since you were both little kids. You don't need to be embarrassed to tell me anything. But if you won't tell me, then I have no choice but to report this." Dawn said sternly.

Paul took a deep, steadying breath, and then nodded. "Okay okay. I'll tell you Mrs. Philips. One of the guys, he um, told me that one of the girls was interested in me and wanted me to sneak over tonight. So I went over to their cabin and -"

Dawn could see where this was going. "And it was a prank."

Paul nodded and sighed sadly. "Kind of yeah. The girls were all asleep. It was just a lie the guys told me to make me look stupid."

Dawn nodded in understanding. "I know that young guys have all those crazy hormones and urges, so they do stupid things when girls are involved, but you really couldn't have waited until you got home tomorrow rather than sneaking out?"

Paul looked down at his feet again. "I know. I'm dumb. I shouldn't have broken curfew. I'm sorry Mrs. Philips it's just...it's just, after the capture the flag game on the first day here, with you, and us, it was just so much and I've been wound up ever since and I just wanted to try and take care of it a bit."

The final sentence came out in a rush of quick words and Paul stood there looking dejected. Dawn felt a rush of emotion for him in that moment and took him by the hand. "Come on Paul. It's alright, I'm not going to tell anyone. Why don't you come in and we can talk about it more."

They padded quietly through the cabin, surrounded by the snores of some of the sleeping senior boys, and into Dawn's room where she shut and latched the door behind them. Dawn turned to see Paul quickly try and tear his eyes away from where they had been roaming over her body; her nightie did little to hide her curves. She smiled at him.

"By the way, if you're tired you can go to sleep Paul. You don't have to hang out in here if you don't want to."

"No, no. I'm happy to hang out with you Mrs. Philips."

"Okay good. You were always my favorite friend of Tim's and I feel like I haven't seen you in awhile so it would be good to chat. Why don't we get in my sleeping bag so we're a bit more comfortable? This cabin isn't too comfy as it is." Dawn slid into the bag, her short nightie showing plenty of thick thigh to the staring teen as she did so.

Paul didn't move for a second, unsure if he had heard his friend's mom correctly. She wanted to hang out in her sleeping bag together?

"Earth to Paulllll." Dawn sang out quietly, laughing as she did so.

Paul snapped out of it and nodded. "Yeah definitely."

"Great. You can take your shirt and shorts off if you want. That way you're more comfy." Dawn smiled innocently at him and the teen eagerly obliged.

The busty milf's eyes took in his toned, lean soccer player physique as he stripped down. His cock was half hard and making a respectable tent in his cotton briefs. Dawn moved over slightly as Paul slid in next to her, mom and teen lying on their sides facing each other.

"So." Dawn said, smiling and propping herself up slightly on one elbow, which caused her huge bust to slope down to the side, revealing tons of cleavage and tit flesh to the student lying next to her. "You just couldn't resist the opportunity for some action huh?"

Her son's friend's eyes were now wide and there was no way he could fight continually glancing down into the deep cleft between Dawn's breasts as they were right below his face. "I guess I just thought I could finally -"

Paul cut himself off, realizing what he had essentially admitted and not wanting to say anything else for fear of further embarrassment. Dawn understood immediately.

"Have your first sexual experience?" She finished his sentence for him gently.

"Well, kinda." Paul muttered.

"What do you mean, 'kinda'?"

"I mean I've like, kissed a girl and stuff. And one put her hand down my uh...you know..." Paul responded.

Mrs. Philips's free hand drifted to Paul's arm and back. Running her fingers lightly up and down his tricep and bicep, and feeling the muscles of his back and she softly massaged them. She so loved the lean muscles of an eighteen year old male. Her touch made Paul's skin feel like it was on fire in a good way.

"You mean she gave you a hand job." Dawn said matter-of-factly.

"Yeah." Paul replied, goosebumps rising on his skin as Dawn continued to trail her hand back and forth on his back and shoulders.

"But nothing else?" The cougar asked her prey.

"Nah." Paul said quietly, in a mixture of disappointment and embarrassment.

There was silence between them for a short time, broken when Dawn shifted closer to the boy, making sure her full breasts pressed into his chest. She inched her pelvis closer to and felt the unmistakable hard rod of Paul's erection poke into her stomach. Dawn's hand moved lower on his back, slowly rubbing, growing closer to his waistline. She could hear the teen's breathing grow more ragged as she did so. Paul removed his gaze from her bulging cleavage and looked up at her.

"I just can't really believe I'm here...lying here with you." He said.

Dawn's fingernails scratched ever so softly at the waistband of Paul's boxers, just above his taut ass. "You were always my favorite friend of Tim's. I always love when you come over to our house."

"Really? Me too, Mrs. Philips."

Dawn smiled at her son's friend. "You always made me feel so good when you would stare at me all the time."

"I...I didn't mean to..." Paul stammered a bit.

"To what? Make me feel good? I told you I liked your staring, Paul. And I like it tonight too." Dawn whispered seductively.

"I couldn't help it, Mrs. Philips. You're just..." Paul searched his lust-fogged brain for the right words. "You're just the perfect woman. You've always been my perfect woman."

A flush of happiness filled Dawn's body. She didn't reply right away and she saw Paul begin to open his mouth, perhaps thinking that he had gone too far and he needed to say something else. As he did so, Dawn leaned forward quickly and planted her mouth against his. Paul's body jerked slightly in surprise, but he didn't resist as his friend's mom's tongue probed his mouth. Dawn's hand went under his boxers, groping his lean ass, pulling him against her and he involuntarily moaned at the feeling of his cock pressing into her soft curvy body.