The Dawn Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn's other arm slipped under Paul and went around his shoulders, hugging him tight as she made out with her favorite boy. After a second, Paul followed suit, one arm sliding underneath her, his hand making its way to cup her full ass. His left hand came up and squeezed the milf's tits which he had desired for so long; not even coming close to being able to fit the whole tit in his hand. Dawn squealed approvingly into the teen's mouth and her kisses became more aggressive.

Smack! Smack Smack! The sound of the couple's lips working against each other as they continued their wet, sloppy make out session. Their hands roaming over each other's bodies; Paul still expecting to wake up from this dream at any second. He dropped one hand down and reached under the voluptuous woman's thing white nightie and he involuntarily broke the kiss for a second when he gasped as he felt that she wasn't wearing any panties. His fingers fumbled with inexperience for a moment, but eventually found Dawn's hard little clit. He rubbed slowly back and forth.

"Ah! Paul baby! Oh wow ohhh." Dawn moaned in surprise, her hips and legs shaking as the teen massaged her clit. She kissed him again passionately.

After a second, Paul broke the kiss though. "Can I try something?"

The mature goddess looked back at him with a smoldering look as his finger on her clit continued to drive her wild. "Anything Paul. I'm yours baby."

Paul gave her a grateful smile and began kissing down her body. First down her neck, then over the tops of her heaving tits, then hiking up her nightie so that he could kiss down the smooth skin of her stomach. Dawn got the idea and giggled, moving up so that she was half out of the sleeping bag so that Paul could make his way down. She felt the teen's lips kiss their way down through her thin pubic hair and finally reach her pussy. He eagerly kissed her labia and then replaced his finger on her clit with his tongue.

"Yesssss." Dawn cried quietly as the boy began performing oral on her. She was conscious to not moan too loud due to the thing walls of her cabin room.

Her son's friend moved his tongue slowly and softly. Trying different things and watching how Dawn's body jerked and shuddered, how her hips arched and pressed her soaking wet pussy back up against his mouth.

"Yes yes Paul baby, flatten your tongue a bit. Oh yes in circles now, oh you're doing so good baby!" Dawn encouraged her son's friend, her head tossing back and forth.

Then Paul did something that surprised the super busty cougar. He slid a finger into her wet pussy and curled it back, pressing against the fleshy nub of Dawn's g-spot. He had only read about this online, so he was worried he might not be doing it correctly, but Dawn's reaction quickly corrected that concern.

"Paul! Paul...OH! Mmmmmm!" Dawn bit down on her knuckles, her ass rising up as Paul continued to rub her special spot.

Dawn's body started shaking more, her hips moving faster, thrusting harder back up against his mouth. Paul could taste her delicious pussy on his tongue. He wasn't sure, but he thought he was about to make his friend's mom cum. He kept moving his tongue in circles, putting slightly harder pressure and move slightly faster now, as he continued to massage the milf's g-spot in her tight wet pussy. He was getting out of breath, his tongue getting tired, but he didn't let up for a second. His eyes looked up and he couldn't even see Dawn's face, only her huge tits rippling with her movement as waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

"Paul, Paul, Paul it's...I...mmm oh ahhh, Paul." Dawn moaned incoherently, right at the edge, and then, as Paul's tongue did another quick circle under her clit's hood, her body was rocked with the force of a massive orgasm.

The teen felt the cougar's pussy clench tight on his finger and her hand clutched the back of his head. Wrapping her fingers in his hair as her pussy went crazy grinding into his tongue and mouth. He rode out the storm, keeping his tongue on Dawn's clit.

"Cumminnggggg! Oh yesssssss oh fuck Paul ohhhh mmmmmmm lick that pussy. MMMMM!" Dawn then clamped her other hand over her mouth to stifle the noise of her orgasm.

A few more shudders and thrusts of her hips and she was done. Dawn lay there, basking in post-orgasmic bliss. She was so out of it that it took her a moment to realize that Paul had moved back up her body and had tugged the sleeping bag back over them. He was lying on his side facing her once again. Realizing this, Dawn's lust came back in full force and her hands clawed at the teen's boxers yanking them down and urging him to slide them the rest of the way off his legs. She tugged the top of her nightie down, her giant melons spilling out before the awestruck's teen's eyes, and swung one leg over his thigh.

They both moaned softly as Paul's hard cock rubbed against her pussy where his mouth had been only a minute before. She gazed at the boy's face, the power of the moment had him shocked, he looked dumbstruck but eager at the same time.

"Paul, sweetie, I need you." She whispered plaintively. "Please, give me your virginity my baby."

"Oh Mrs. Philips, I never..." Dawn planted a soft kiss on his lips as the teen's hoarse voice trailed off. He slowly opened his mouth to hers and their tongues played once more as she grasped his throbbing erection gently and moved her hips so the first inch slid inside her.

Their kiss broken as Paul couldn't help but groan in pleasure.

"Okay baby, push, thrust your hips. Mmmmm, I want all of you." She whispered to him, their faces right in front of each other's, their eyes holding the moment. "Some silly young girl probably would've made you use a condom, but your first time needs to be special baby; natural and bare, the way it's supposed to be."

Paul's athletic body shook with each inch of his young cock that slid inside the mature mom. It was better than he could have possibly imagined. His friend's mom's pussy felt so hot and wet and warm. He couldn't unlock his gaze from Dawn's lust-filled eyes and he watched her eyelids flutter as he finally thrust his whole cock in, seven inches of rock hard teen dick now balls deep in the married woman's hot wet pussy. One of Dawn's hands clutched his hip, guiding the teen to start thrusting. Her other hand snaked around to the back of his head, pulling his forehead gently against hers, still looking into his eyes as the boy started making love to her.

For the first minute or so, they were quiet. Woman and teen savoring the sensation of the bare cock sliding in and out of her experienced pussy. The only sounds were that of the teen's shaky panting as he moved his hips, the busty cougar's soft little gasps of breath each time her prey thrust inside her, and the rustling of the sleeping bag surrounding them.

"Mrs. Philips...oh god, I wanted this for so long." Paul said in a tangled whisper of horniness.

"M-m-me, t-too sweetie. Oh my sweet Paul." Dawn said, stumbling through some of the syllables as Paul's hard young cock thrust harder.

Paul could feel the spongy flesh of Dawn's massive boobs pressed against him. He glanced down for a moment to watch the huge globes jiggle as he fucked the milf's wet pussy. When he looked back into Dawn's eyes he saw her smirk knowingly at him. The look made him want to fuck her harder, so he did. Pulling out until only his cock head was still inside her, and then driving his young cock back into her wetness.

Dawn's eyes lit up as she felt the boy thrust harder and she nodded and gave a whimpering moan of approval. "Mmmmhmmmm."

Paul still couldn't believe this was happening. Ever since he had known what jerking off was, he had fantasized about Mrs. Philips. And now here he was, balls deep inside the woman of his dreams, her arms holding him tight, clutching him to her body as though she could never get enough of him. Her gaze showing a combination of love and lust as she took his young cock. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth and dueled briefly with his in the space between their faces. Paul's arms were also wrapped tightly around the thick, busty mom and he groaned as pleasure like he had never felt continued to run from his cock through the rest of his body.

"Oh fuck Mrs. Philips, ummm ahhh, so...fucking...good."

He wished he could fuck her even harder, but he knew they had to try and be as quiet as possible to avoid waking the other boys in the cabin. For her part, Dawn was equally incredulous that this was happening. As she had thought earlier that evening, she'd never would have predicted that she would end up getting physical with any of the high school seniors, much less Paul, one of her son's best friends. But she was past that now. All she knew now was that she needed him, she wanted him. Having his young cock buried between her legs just felt so right.

Her clit was feeling less sensitive now, having recovered from her earlier orgasm, and she humped back into Paul. Grinding it into him like she had while fucking Christopher a couple days earlier.

"Paul...baby...yes. Right there. Right at that angle...oh! Oh fuck! Yes keep doing that...now fuck me faster Paul, please fuck me faster!" Her pleading moans were soft, high-pitched whispers as she tried to keep her voice down.

Paul dutifully obliged, his hips a blur within the sleeping back as he plowed his teen member into Dawn's needy pussy. He could see the familia signs of her impending orgasm, similar to how her body had behaved earlier. She gripped him even tighter in her arms, not wanting the virile boy out of her grasp. Her hands clawed at his back and pumping ass, marking the teen as he fucked her married pussy in the moonlight of her cabin room. Suddenly Dawn tossed her head back, her eyes clenched shut. Her curvy body went stiff as a board in Paul's arms for a split second and then her orgasm ripped through her and she went crazy. Her body thrashed against him, her tits bouncing everywhere, bumping into the bottom of Paul's face. His friend's mom's hands frantically gripped him all over, anywhere she could get a hand hold.

"Yeah yeah yessssssssss!" She hissed quietly through her clench jaw, continuing to grind into the energetic teen she was fucking. "Oh umm ooooo ugh mmmmm!!"

Paul never stopped fucking her fast, just like she'd asked him. As Dawn recovered from her second large orgasm of the night, she opened her eyes and gazed once more into Paul's. The boy was somewhat surprised, Dawn was gazing at him with a hungry look he had never seen from the milf in his life.

"Paul, I need you to do something now." She whispered to him.

"Wh-what, Mrs. Philips?" Paul panted, slightly out of breath from his continuous thrusting into her pussy.

"I need you to cum for me. Fill my cunt with all that nice white boy cream baby." She smiled at him and clenched her pussy around his sensitive young dick.

"Oh god..." Paul whispered back and his hips thrust harder now.

Dawn didn't know why she wanted him to cum right at this moment, but for some reason she needed so badly to feel her son's friend's cum inside her pussy right away. She needed it desperately. She thrust her head forward, kissing the senior student deeply, almost shoving her tongue down his throat in her passion and needed. She still held onto his body tightly, her massive HH tits almost enveloping his thinner, lean athletic frame. A thin sheen of sweat had broken out on each of their bodies, pressed together as the couple were, mature mom and teen, coupling passionately. Dawn felt a shiver go throw Paul's body, felt his cock jerk and pulse. She knew he was almost there.

She urged him on, hands roaming all over his body as she spoke. "Yessss sweetheart. Inside me now, give it to me, give it all to momma."

"Mrs. Philips oh shit, I'm gonna cum!" The breathless teen groaned quietly.

Dawn brought one hand up to Paul's cheek, holding his face so that they continued to look into each other's eyes once more. "Do it sweetie. I want it so bad. I need it. Momma needs to fill your young cum inside me. Don't look away baby, look in my eyes. I want to watch you while you pump me full."

"O-o-oh-oh god." Came the mumbled moan of pleasure from the high school senior.

Dawn kept her gaze locked with his, her eyes glittering. "Mmhmm. Your hard cock feels so good in my wet warm pussy. It's gonna feel so good to cum inside me. Now baby. Fill momma, fill my wet pussy with that -"

With a groan Paul shove his cock deep inside her and she felt it explode. As she felt each rope of cum shoot out from his dick, Dawn worked her vaginal muscles on the young cock, squeezing it to make sure she made Paul feel extra good.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" Paul moaned deliriously with each spurt of thick cum draining from his balls.

Dawn whispered encouragement to the teen as he stared into her eyes and emptied himself inside of her. After what seemed like forever, his cock finally stopped spewing semen and the pair lay entwined in each other's arms, trying to catch their breath.

"Oh baby, I'm so happy I took your virginity." Dawn said, and indeed she looked it. It almost looked as though there were tears of happiness in her eyes and Dawn felt like she could lie there with Paul forever.

"Thank you, Mrs. Philips." Paul said, his head resting on her shoulder as they lay spooning.

It took Dawn a minute to realize that her son's friend was still hard, even after the huge load he had just produced for her. She stretched her arm out behind him, reaching for her phone on the bedside table and checking the time. They still had a couple more hours before it started getting light. Dawn looked back at Paul and smiled. She gripped his ass in both hands to hold him inside her pussy and rolled onto her back, pulling the teen atop her.

"I need you more sweetheart. Fuck me again, fuck me now."

***

"Oh damnit! Just our luck!" A male chaperone standing near Dawn cursed.

"Hmm?" She asked distractedly.

The super busty milf had been staring over at Paul where he stood about twenty yards down the curb from her, daydreaming about their time together the night before. The eager teen had fucked her twice more, bringing on several more orgasms, and had finally snuck off to his own bunk in the cabin with about ninety minutes left before Dawn had to wake all the students.

"Two of the three buses broke down on their way here. They won't be able to pick us up."

"What? Oh no, what are we going to do then?" Dawn asked, concerned.

One of the camp staff members walked up and answered her question. "There's a train station not too far away. Next train isn't until the middle of the night. It'd get y'all in around dawn though."

"I guess that's what we'll have to do." The male chaperone said.

It was departure day for the senior class. Everyone was heading back home for the final week of summer vacation before classes started up again at Sunfield Academy. The chaperones ushered the students into the cafeteria to wait while they organized shuttles to get everyone to the train station. The camp only had two small transport vans, so it took the better part of the afternoon to get everyone to the train station. Once there, they waited three additional hours before the train's arrival; the students playing games on their phones and gossiping to try and pass the time. Eventually, their chariot arrived and the chaperone's got every student on board.

Given the hour, the train was almost completely empty, so the class and the chaperones took over multiple cars all to themselves. The train sped off down the tracks as everyone settled in. Dawn had her own row in the front of the Sunfield cars and she stared out at the inky blackness beyond the window as the train hurtled through the countryside. Despite having had only that quick 90 minute nap the night before, Dawn couldn't fall asleep. The glass window didn't make for a great pillow for her to lean her head on and her mind kept wandering back to Paul.

He had promised he wouldn't speak a word of what had happened to anyone. Dawn had never felt emotion during sex like she had last night with Paul since...well, since the early days of her relationship with her husband. She was almost flabbergasted by it. It hadn't been just fucking; it hadn't been simply scratching an itch like it had been with the student Christopher. It had been making love. It scared and thrilled the married mom at the same time. Her thoughts were interrupted by the text message notification sound on her cell phone. She pulled it out of her purse, figuring it must be Edward texting to see if she and the students were on the way home, and saw a number she didn't recognize.

The text said simply "Hey" with a wink emoji. Dawn replied back, asking who it was. Seconds later, she received a response: "It's Reggie." The milf felt her heart skip a beat and then texted the student in reply.

Dawn: "How did you get my number?"

Reggie: "You're a chaperone. It was on the trip pamphlet they gave all of us. Your numbers were on there...you know, in case of emergencies."

Dawn: "And is there an emergency?"

Reggie: "I could think of a personal one I'm havingPlus, I never pass up the opportunity to text a gorgeous girl."

Dawn smiled and shook her head at the cheesy line.

Dawn: "Well I'm not a girl, I'm a woman. And do you think that's appropriate to say to a woman?"

Radio silence from Reggie for a couple minutes. Dawn had almost begun thinking that he'd been sacred off by her text when her phone chimed again.

Reggie: "About as appropriate as our little water slide moment. And I agree, you're a woman...I could tell by the way you touched my dick."

Dawn felt her pussy moistening and her nipples getting a bit hard as she read the boy's text message.

Dawn: "I remember. You seemed like you were enjoying yourself."

Reggie: "Yeah I definitely was. Until Paul spoiled the whole thing; that idiot. Being all jealous and thinking he ever has a chance with a woman like you."

Dawn arched an eyebrow. At least she had proof that Paul was keeping his promise of secrecy thus far. Before she could say anything in response, Reggie sent her a second text.

Reggie: "Everyone's sleeping, you know."

Dawn: "And?"

Reggie: "And why don't we take advantage of that? I want you Mrs. Philips, and I know you want me just as bad."

Dawn took a deep breath to steady her excited heart and mind, and then texted the teenage stud back.

Dawn: "And how do you propose we do that?"

Reggie: "The bathrooms on these trains are big enough..."

Dawn chewed on her lower lip for a minute, debating. It was risky, but her text message exchange with Reggie and the memories of his hands on her tits and her hands on his sizable penis had her so horny now. She glanced behind her over the seat. The lights in the train car were dimmed and the occupants all appeared to be asleep. Worst case, she figured if anyone asked where she was going she could just say she was doing a check of the students in the other cars. She texted Reggie.

Dawn: "Where are you?"

Reggie: "Back of the last Sunfield car. Get your ass over here."

She shoved her phone back in her purse and stood up, leaving it on the seat since no one in this car would steal it. The curvy mom stood up and made her way to the back of the car, her sundress swishing and high heels clicking on the aisle floor with each step. She passed between her car and the next one, walking down that aisle as well until she reached the third and final Sunfield car. She snuck into it quietly and moved as stealthily as possible toward the back end of the train car. As she reached the final rows, Reggie stood up. Taller than her by several inches, he leered down at her and gestured toward the bathroom next to them.

"Not here!" Dawn scolded him. "Are you crazy? We need to go a couple more cars back.