All Comments on 'The Deal'

by emelle78

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
scorching hot

almost came about 4 different times reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So wrong

That is why you always get paid first. Her ass would never be the same after that if it were me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
chapter two

Cal is watching and loves sissies and Fredi gets the real thing while his wife gets it again

tonitemptstonitemptsabout 5 years ago
IDK

I think I'd be a little pissed at my wife for endangering my life. I would definitely be concerned over her total lack of concern for my life. Very concerned not to mention her cheating on me in while forcing me into such a dangerous position. She would pay dearly for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Will Freddi get fucked

Will Freddi have another man fuck he's his ass hold make a whole girl & have dress like a girl too become a true pussy slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Absolutely

fucked up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot story

I wish my wife would do that with me. 2nd chapter pls...

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 5 years ago
My fantasy exactly

I'm a married CD but still in the closet. I'd love it if my wife did exactly this. I would suck cock in front of her and she'd realize that her husband is a sissy cocksucker. She'd then get fucked by a big cock in front of me and it would turn me on so much that I would then eat the juicy crappie from her pussy. Then she could finger my man pussy but it would be even better if a real cock would fuck me while she watched. I want her to know that I'm a sissy faggot husband and a cuckold too.

I can't wait for more of your stories. 5 stars for sure

hasabrain2hasabrain2about 5 years ago
Got to page one and was already turned on.

See above.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 5 years ago
so hot

I couldn't stop reading, you had me on the first page .. I am definitely Freddie .. aching and itching to suck a hot cock, eat out her tummy pussy full of yummy cum and get fucked by a big strong guy .. oh please chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
would love to read more, what happens next?

....?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Did he doing it

The the huband fianally get fuck by Cal & he doing more cock?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Loved your story it was fun reading would like to see a continuation of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

another chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disgusting pigs.

All are worth to take a CyclonB shower.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
disappointed

usually I'm happy as long as the husband and wife are a loving couple and on the same page. The wife really pushed it for me in really being a cheating wife that wanted a willing cuckold husband. normally I wouldn't come to that conclusion except for the fact that she let some guy she never met finger her right in front of her husband. some might say the ends justifies the means and it ended well for the couple, but that little wrinkle left a bad taste for me. I did like the premise, but I wouldn't be surprised that in a second chapter, she was already cheating on him and this is a way to bring him into the relationship :0(

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Definatly fucked up Bitch Wife

This story is not a transgender, crossdresser story. Belongs in Loving Wives ,or rather the heading should be Cheating Wives. I don't mind the wife getting her husband to dress up but to get him to go out to a club his first time dressed is ludicrous, then to be seduced and practically fucked right there in front of her husband in the club and putting her husband in a position to make out with a guy because of her actions but I guess the author of this story could of had the husband get pissed off and leave his bitch wife behind and got a cab home. I know that is what I would have done and if she would have come home with a pussy full of another mans seimen I would have butted her out and told her we were finished as husband and wife.

James_mn22James_mn22over 4 years ago
Great Story

Real turn on. Descriptive, and captured exactly the right blend of reluctance, and then embrace. Section where the wife sees her husband made me cum hard. Thanks!

tonitemptstonitemptsover 4 years ago
Fuck or Fucked

Did he get to fuck his wives ass or did he just get fucked in The Deal?

thekestrelkidthekestrelkidabout 4 years ago
Fantastic Story

I loved the pace of the story, the details were spot on. I felt like I was there. She is a wicked woman, but it works for them. I could really relate to it.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot and well written

Starts with a simple deal, and husband accepts everything that happened.

Had everything the story needed and no baggage. Excellent writing.

So, having drawn me in, another chapter (or two) would be good, maybe with a little background to explain the husband's acceptance, and then to go forward, ideally with the same level of writing. A solid 5 stars.

H

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksalmost 4 years ago
Who's The Boss

It's been a few days since I read THE DEAL mulling over my comment. Freddy wanted to give Carolyn anal sex which was a dream, sexual fantasy! He never got to do what he wanted! Instead his wife pretty much took over the show by giving him a female do over! Then she wanted to go clubbing as they would be 2 girls out on the town! It seems the wife, Carolyn and now Freddi would be approached by 2 men to dance becoming way more at a table in the corner! Seems suspicious that Carolyn was comfortable having her vagina and clitoris entered by her dance partner! Is this her norm? An active woman sexually active with strangers? A cheater? However it takes two with her husband as Freddi eventually blowing her dance partner and swallowing his cum! Then as Carolyn gets fucked in her pussy as Freddi watches she eats out her pussy of the load of cum that was deposited! What happens next Freddi gets her ass fingered by Carolyn! What happened here? Is Carolyn's anus a virgin hole? Her degrading words to her crossdressing husband as she finger fucked his ass makes me think "Who's the Boss"? Don't get me wrong the story kept me enthralled to the next page but never ended in a mutually satisfying way where both were satisfied!

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
Just another evil cunt

What’s up with cunts hating their husbands? Is it some kind of feminist thing? You can tell a woman wrote this by the husbands reactions.

michellebqueen8michellebqueen8about 3 years ago

Mmmmm loved this story. Me & my exwife did almost the same thing except she knew the 2 guys that we meet in the bar & after we both got fucked we spent the rest of the night & the next 2 days with those 2 guys.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

That slut will be divorced in a heartbeat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Jesus that was so hot! I’m glad there’s a part two up already by the time I found this or I’d been going nuts!

llyfrllyfrabout 3 years ago

sorry she must have hated her husband, sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
To all the people who think she hates her husband

Being that I am mostly living as a woman, I will say this. She loves her husband, and now even more. You can tell by the final scene. I do see all your points though, and they may be valid. But he was a little reluctant, but he liked it. He got into it. He saw a side of himself he did not know was there. And he is ok with it. So I say "to each their own" if it isn't your "cup of tea" read another story.

I enjoyed it. Five stars

Miss Kira Bangkok

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wish I could of been him

rtistrtistover 2 years ago

wow! what an over the top story!

great writing!

master writing!

can't wait for more

sissyinwesissyinweover 2 years ago

My sissy dream come true

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

What the hell, I loved it and gave it a 5! Wish I could be made up to look a enfemme but despite my rather girly figure the face would be one "BuglerBuglerBroad" - giving the blow job certainly wouldn't be my first but when my wife goes out on the prowl she goes out with real women and not with me, when and if she gets laid she sure doesn't let me watch. Thanx for the story - and the hard-on!

sbriverboisbriverboiover 2 years ago

There are some seriously narrow minded people commenting this story. Yall need to learn the difference between degradation/humiliation and indulgence.

The only point I can only slightly agree with is it would have been more mutually satisfying if the wife guided Freddi's cock into her ass after getting him lubed up.

That being said, taking him into that deep sub/slut mind by setting him up for anal with a real dick was very sexy. I personally don't take to being degraded, like thems fighting words especially if I don't know you or have an intimate relationship (hey sex is sex, play is play, i don't play with everyone the same), but if my lady is in the drivers seat im down in 'subspace' ankles up about to burst thats her window to drop "sexy siss"....boom goes the dynamite.

I don't know where you mental defectives got it in your thick skulls that the only option is hatred or distain. Some people fully enjoy exploring kinks with their SO. If that doesn't make sense to you.... well thats sad, and yall are really missing out. Sex is supposed to be fun, not an opportunity for you to vent your shitty attitude. Also, if you dont like the story, dont read it. There are GIGS of stories on this site alone. Bitching about a story, yet reading the whole thing really just puts your ignorance on display. Good job, now everyone here knows how bland and broken your sex life is.

To author: 5/5 looking forward to pt 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I loved the story and give it a huge 5 ⭐️, I also understand how some people feel she took advantage, tricked and lied which could lead to some seriously bad feelings along with major lack of trust issues. To read that some believe if you read this and had complaints about it or wasn’t a fan, that made you a “mental defective” or some other unflattering comments. There is a wide variety of kinks out there and just as many people who are and aren’t into them all. If something isn’t your deal then there is nothing wrong with that which is the same as if it is your deal. If you can just remember that as long as there is nobody being forced and everyone involved has freely agreed and nobody gets hurt (unless that is what they are into and it was a mutual ly acceptable act) then it’s all good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot Hot Hot I wish it was me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Freddi should be fucked for perfect end of the story ...5 stars anyway

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutabout 2 years ago

Holy hell, that got intense!

pokeyridepokeyrideabout 2 years ago

I would love to have a woman do this to me !!!!

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyalmost 2 years ago

I wish that was me with a wife like that.Hotttt story

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayalmost 2 years ago

Very interesting, very descriptive, absolutely wonderful. They make an adorable couple. I wonder what changes are to come. They have crossed the Rubicon and there will be no going back. 💋

Veronica

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ew

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes. Loved it wish i had a wife like her

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutover 1 year ago

I've read this before, and evidently enjoyed it, by the rating, but this time it hit different. Maybe because of life experiences. The wife's actions and attitudes are troublesome to me.

richgo50richgo50over 1 year ago

Loved the story. I wish this would happen with my wife and I. The only change would be the person I was with would be a crossdresser just like me.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

So freaking hot. I need to be fucked like a sissy bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So she lied to him. The deal was to allow her to "dress him up". Period. No hair removal. Certainly no clubbing. I don't believe for a New York minute that he left the house dressed as a woman. More likely he'd get undressed/dressed (as a man) packed a bag and left. She got the divorce papers a couple of days later because NO man would put up with that level of disrespect and manipulation - assfuck or not. And she shows her true colors when she turns into a cheap slut. End of marriage -period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot, would be a great evening.

Curious43maleWHCurious43maleWHover 1 year ago

What a hot story. Just thinking about doing that myself makes me so hard. Great read. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing!

How I wish that was my wife and I. Love to meet horny hing men and enjoy them

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have often wondered why some think that a cross dresser is 100% gay? yes, there are gay cross dressers but there are also cross dressers who are not gay.

awyldsideawyldside9 months ago

Definitely a hot story but, number one she was I saw my wife kissing another guy grabbed her hand and we were out of it.

Then, if I saw another guy fingering my wife at the table, grabbed her by the hair drag her out we were done.

I never wanna let the tables go back to the room.

And I never would’ve let another guy fuck my wife. I gave a blow job that’s all she could do is give a blow job. And finally she said that was the best sex she ever had we would be done. but all he had to do was stop by letting the other guy know that he was a man. At that point he gets beat up or they end it go down and get his wife they leave.

And she gets to force papers for wanting to commit adultery.

Had this been his fantasy to do this? It would have been completely different? I was turned on by the blow job. I was turned on by him, licking her clean.

Maybe in the future AFTER they talked it out, then maybe a wild night for some but they both get fucked.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooks8 months ago

Amazing! SOOO HOT!

deanahiideanahii7 months ago

if only my wife would do that with me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I had a girlfriend that let me dress up for sex. Her tongue on my rim sent me over the edge and oral between us was amazing. She would normally let me finish inside her but occasionally we would watch each other play with ourselves. I have never experienced that sort of feeling since

bobbisworldbobbisworld5 months ago

I loved it. crossdressing,Kissing, Sucking Cock...it is all Delicious.

Martin594Martin5945 months ago

It's too bad that Cal didn't wake up and realize Feddi was in drag but wanted some ass also. Hummm.....

SuckergurlSuckergurl5 months ago

You fucking tease, that was fucking amazing, please chapter two, definitely 6*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

lucky Freddi !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Yeah, baby, that was our deal - you dress up for me and then you get a nice, hot ass fuck, right?"

BRAVO !

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku3 months ago

for years I would suck cocks but not let the male kiss me but after I had a real sissy-gasm and became alot more submissive and sissy-fem - now I welcome males to kiss me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous