The Decoy Princesses Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellisar crossed his arms and looked at his head paladin dubiously. "I'm insulted to think that anyone within my realm has reason to believe that there would be attacks from within like this."

"Well it's not like a lot of us have received a warm reception, you know?" Darian shot back defensively. "We're trying something new here and people still have their old hang-ups. I even had to remind Rhys of that before we left here since even he still had a chip on his shoulder about half-breeds. But, if he can get over that hurdle along with many of my paladins, then I'm sure others will be able to as well."

"So, that's it then?" Ellisar asked bemusedly, "everything wrapped up in a tiny little bow for now?"

"For now," Darian agreed. "I'm sure someone will get a burr up their ass someday that'll have us gallivanting all over hell and back. But, for now, I think that it's safe to say that the adventure is done and we can all go home happy."

THE END.

1...5678910