All Comments on 'The Defiled Temple Ch. 05'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Jonx178Jonx178over 13 years ago
liked it

i liked this chapter, i liked how you show the growing relationship between Malika and Pugward. though again the sex scenes were a little rushed in some cases, i would like to see more detail in those. i also like how Elura seems to be coming around, although unwillingly. keep up the good work

MrOzymandMrOzymandover 13 years ago
Keep them coming!

You can take that in any context you want to. :-)

I'm loving the dynamics of the characters, how they all play off of each other and have their own defining characteristics. Plus, the stories are in bite sized morsels that can be enjoyed without sacrificing plot development or the fact that it is an erotic story.

Keep it up, Lien_Geller.

grman66grman66over 13 years ago
Really Enjoying This

I really like the story so far.

For me I like a little more detail on the breasts, but it all works well in this story.

If I could make a request it would be to have the Pugward "use" some of the women who are somewhat unwilling. For me the most arousing part was when he was assfucking Eluria and she couldn't help but love it, even though she found it humiliating.

But that's just me.

Keep up the good work.

geiste4geiste4over 13 years ago

Another great addition to the story. Looking forward to the chapters that fallow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This is really great! I love how cheeky Pugward is! The sex is described well and there is more than enough storyline to keep it interesting in the long haul.

Please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great writing.

You write very well accross all of your stories. Please continue!

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Curious...Shanti is dark-skinned yet has a soul patch of bright blonde pubes on her mons...?

And what a group...! all wanting to get their rumps rogered...no surprise Pug thinks he's in heaven...

Really enjoying this drawn-out series...the characters, dialogue, action

JamesBBKJamesBBK3 months ago

Ok, I am a sucker for a good ass fuck. I like the story and the twists. I am looking forward to reading the rest. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES