The Defiled Temple Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment she lost her voice altogether and instead simply moaned softly at the intense feeling of being filled up by the imp. Her fingers dug into the bed sheets and her toes curled with delight. She told herself as she thrust her ass back against him that he was dominating her mind but they both knew the only thing controlling her was her lust.

"It looks like she's enjoying it a great deal." Shanti observed, her legs spread open on the bed and her fingers blurring as they flicked across her pussy lips.

"Nooo...hate...all of you!" Eluria desperately managed to squeal as she came to a thunderous climax that left her shaking with delightful aftershocks.

Pugward continued to fuck her like that through three more orgasms and by the end of it she was begging him to fuck her harder to the cheers of the girls around them. Then finally she sagged on the bed as he released her hips from his wiry fingers and was left panting on the covers.

"My turn next!" Shanti clapped her hands with glee and spun around to offer Pugward her firm ass.

The imp grinned and gave the offered backside a spank that drew a squeak from Shanti before he had Eluria suck his cock until it once again glistened. Then he set himself behind Shanti and lined up his length with her ass. Unlike with Eluria he was much slower this time and far more caring. When the swollen head of his length popped inside that tight little hole she yelped in surprise at the new sensation and he allowed her to adjust before sinking further inside her.

"Oh gods!" Shanti breathed, her eyes shut tightly together and her full soft tits cushioned against the silk covers as Pugward slowly began to fuck her.

Within ten minutes she had accustomed herself to him and like Eluria she was eagerly rocking backwards against him. Her mouth hung open in a silent scream of bliss and every so often she would thrust herself back and remain with him buried to the balls inside her as she came.

Pugward finally reached his own peak and slid himself out of Shanti's ass and squirted his cum over her bottom and across her back. This led to the other girls playfully attacking Shanti and licking up every drop from her dusky skin. Once again it was Eluria's turn to clean off Pugward's cock with her mouth, not that there was anything to clean of course, Shanti was a remarkably hygienic girl.

Next up was Valeska who giddily offered up her butt to Pugward and allowed him to pop her cherry in both her pussy and her ass before turning around and sucking him off herself. Then Sirillia followed, though she laid back upon the bed and asked him only to fuck her pussy since she didn't much like the idea of anal sex. Pugward gladly obliged and she found herself laid back with her head in Malika's lap sucking on those massive tits as Pugward thrust inside her between Sirillia's slender open legs.

Three hours later they all lay exhausted on the bed, most were asleep except Malika and Pugward who were cuddled up together as Pugward enjoyed licking his long tongue over her nipples.

"Did you like that?" She asked him.

"You kiddin' boss? I fuckin' love hangin' out with you." He reached up with a free hand to cup her large boobs as if to emphasise his point. She laughed and then moaned softly as he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth.

"Well a good sorceress looks after her demon hm?" She smiled down at him, those beautiful creamy features alight with contentment.

"Damn straight. Fuck I'm never gonna get enough o' these babies." Pugward said as he lifted his head from one of her tits and then sucked her other nipple into his mouth.

"Mmmm, you can have them whenever you like." Malika's hand lifted and cradled the back of his head as he sucked on her boobs. "I'm a little surprised though. I believed demons revelled in mayhem, carnage and sex. You just seem to be interested in the latter. Not that I'm complaining of course, I don't know what I'd do if you wanted me to hurt someone."

Pugward let her nipple pop out of his mouth with a lewd sucking noise and looked up at her with those small black eyes of his.

"Hey Sugar Tits, I ain't about to make you go on no killin' spree. Those other demon's are like fuckin' teenagers. Stupid, amped up on power an' rage with little ta get in their way. I'm old enough ta know that goin' round blowin' shit up for no reason is just fuckin' stupid. I mean sure, I love roastin' me some morons but why go lookin' for trouble when I got a fuckin' house o' babes ta play with? I mean fuck baby, you alone would keep me on da straight an' narrow." He told her as his eyes lowered back to her breasts and she felt his cock slide up against her firm belly.

"Well I'm glad to be of service, now would you like to take a midnight bath with your mistress?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"Bath again? Jeez babe you know I got a rep to maintain right?" He whined.

"I promise I'll make it worth your while." Malika's voice had a rather husky lilt to it that made Pugward's ears wiggle.

"Well when ya put it that way..."

12