All Comments on 'The Delights of Angelica's Ass'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh my god.....

Please don't tell me that it's only a story, you really must love shit, and for the life of me i cannot beleieve that anyone likes the taste of shit, it's as bad as reading that you ate it. Yuck!!!!! What a sad life

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
useless asshole

boxlicker must be white coz only white men have such fantasies. asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stink

not like so smelly stink storeys next time you write nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very nice

First ignore those comments from the two ignorant people who obviously do not understand personal hygiene in thier partners nor how bodily functions work Nor how awesome ass play is. Excellent story about two people that know how to pleasure one another in a very erotic way. I will have to read more of your stories. Good job........

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great writing!

HOPE you don't listen to the ignorant comments at the start of this section. They're dealing with their own mental and sexual limitations.

YOu write so well, the details are precise and your language poetic. Thank you for sharing your work, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

Do not listen to the first people to post on this ... if they dont like anal they shouldnt read it ^_^ i enjoyed your story very much and hope to read more adventures

keep writeing and we will keep cumming for more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Boxlicker you ROCK!

OMFG, that story was soooooooooooooooo hot! I can relate to the writer and their sexual predilections! If the people who left negative comments dont like ass, they shouldnt be reading stories about it!

Anyway, I do hope that you write more stories along this theme, as they turn me on immensely.

Kudos to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Most Excellent

I agree this is great stuff and there are some out there who have difficulty in accepting that some folks appreciate sexuality in ways that they do not. So if you don't find what you do and enjoy it rather than slamming the choices of others .

Starrmann69Starrmann69over 17 years ago
It's All Good

Jesus, people actually seek out anal stories, read them and have the audacity to make negative comments, especially the one with a racial overtone. Keep up the good work Boxlicker!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic!

I really enjoyed this story for its well written descriptive and steady build-up, and for the subject matter it has covered. Please keep writing more stories and don't worry about the detractors.

MilkFountainMilkFountainover 17 years ago
Keep it up, Boxlicker!

Good stuff, Boxlicker! I wish critics of anyone else's sexual predilections would follow my mother's advice to me when I was very young: if you have nothing nice to say, shut up! You write well, and (haha!) one typo in a text of any size makes your writing miraculously perfect (clearly, your critic has never written, since he doesn't even know where to put an adverb in his one short sentence). Keep it up, Boxlicker! (Have you read my contributions as MilkFountain" in the thread, "Wife with other men?")

DenoreaDenoreaabout 17 years ago
Incredible

Your story was amazing. As a woman I have had this fantasy for a long time, though it is difficult to find a man who is as comfortable with it as you are. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent story

I agree with the majority of my fellow readers who liked this story very much. You express both sexuality and sensuality very well, and you are obviously a man who likes women. Oftentimes, stories have a misogynistic bent to them, but in your case, it's plain you enjoy your sexuality and you appreciate the beauty and sensuality of the female. Your friend Angelica is a lucky lady to have you as a sexual partner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Very sensual and erotic! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

Had everything I wanted all in one story! Please write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for writing this. First two commenters should go lick a public restroom floor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous