The Delights of Angelica's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving slowly and taking our time, we continued making pleasant and gentle love. Over and over, with her fucking back to meet me, I plunged my cock into Angelica's marvelous ass. The Aquaglide worked exactly as it should, and had fully liquefied, so there was no friction. Her rosebud and her rear love channel are tight, and squeezed my cock perfectly, sending pleasure flooding through my body every time I burrowed it into her. From her moans and whimpers of ecstasy, I could tell I was stretching Angelica just the way she loves. We whispered of our strong affection for each other, and described how wonderful our love-making was.

Exquisite though the pleasure was, Angelica wanted more. She reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart, allowing my cock to enter an additional fraction of an inch. "Really give it to me now, George," she whispered. "Good and Hard! Make me cum!"

Angelica is one of the few women I know who can cum just from being fucked in the ass, with no need for me to fondle her clit. However, she needs a faster stroke than what we were using. I was getting closer to cumming also, so I moved my hands to lightly grip her shoulders for leverage.

She knew what I was about to start doing so she whispered to me "That's it, George. Fuck me hard and fast. I'm ready to cum."

Hard and fast is how I fucked her, and how she thrust my ass back to meet my strokes. "That's it! That's it!" Angelica urged me on. "Like that! Oh, God! Oh, God, that's good!"

It was good for me too, with her sexy body thrashing under me and her tight rear channel clamping onto and releasing my cock. Each and every time I plowed into her, my legs pressed against her hands that were spreading her succulent cheeks to the maximum, taking me as deeply into her ass as she could. My balls slapped gently against Angelica's pussy while my cock plunged into the ass that was fucking back at me. I could feel my climax boiling to the surface, but hers was closer.

"Oh! Oh!" she cried out ecstatically as her movements got even more frenetic. "Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me!"

I knew she had started cumming so I did what she wanted, which was also what I wanted. Over and over, I pounded my cock into her. Angelica was no longer fucking her ass back to meet me but the other movements of her body, violent and strenuous, made up for it. Abruptly, she climaxed, all her muscles clenching, followed by relaxing completely as she collapsed onto the bed.

The sudden hard squeezing of my cock almost produced my climax too, but she released it almost immediately. After her orgasm, Angelica lay almost quietly under me but I continued ramming in and out of her ass for a few more strokes, until my own climax burst to the surface. I ejaculated into my condom once, then again and again, until I stopped fucking Angelica and sprawled on top of her.

We lay like that for a few minutes, both of us tired and very happy and contented with what we had just finished doing. My cock softened inside her ass and I got to my knees, gently pulling it out of her. Angelica turned her body to look up at me, and the smile on her face was probably as wide as the one on mine.

"That was really great, George."

I didn't say anything, just continued to smile and nodded my head in agreement. It's always great when I get together with Angelica's delightful ass.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Angelica and I did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12