All Comments on 'The Destruction of the Vlkolak Ch. 05'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Sox_lover05Sox_lover05almost 12 years ago
Unexpected

I can't believe you did that! That makes me want to have him die all over again!

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
So Sad

You have outdone yourself in the "sad" dept w/this chapter. You know I keep rewriting this and it's so long. So lets just say I felt so so sorry Zsálya and how her end came. As for Guillame and Orsolya cubs, I didn't expect them both to die. Now they must deal w/the losses. I really want the next chapter because for the first time I have no questions. I really don't care about the black/brown wolf because when the time is right he'll get his. See this is still really long...oh well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

I so agree with sox killing the bastard all over again would be nice. but i will settle for Roudolph dieing a slow death. thank you for this O so great story. Mechmanas

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausalmost 12 years ago
Dammit

You made me cry!

123udontknowme123udontknowmealmost 12 years ago
ahhhh...

No wonder Niklas Metzger was never worried about finding a mate. His had already died long ago. Doesn't his wolf still feel the sadness from the loss of his mate? Will you tell us his point of view on what happened and how he felt. It also explains why Orsolya's baby girl means bitter. With the death of her sister, twin cubs, future if the pack, and the remaining life without her love, one wouldn't expect anything less than bitter. :( Also, what act of revenge was Leona talking about? What did the Vlkolak do?

Love your stories, please don't stop posting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

you made me cry. i'm done reading it and i'm still crying. hope you write more

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 12 years ago
I cried too...

...while I was editing this chapter for Lil. I'd grown especially attached to Zsalya, and even though I knew it was coming it hit me really hard. For those of you who join me in pure hatred of Niklas and Rudolph, I suggest you read "Wolf's Pet," a much happier story where they both get theirs. *nasty smile*

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
So sad

Even though I knew it was coming, it still hit hard. That's good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Crying

I knew this chapter was going to get to me, but I did not think I would be brought to tears. The loss of both cubs was just cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YOUR FUCKED UP

How twisted are u u kill to kids a sister an let that bitch wolf get away thr fucks wrong with u

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 11 years ago
Okay, seriously Anonymous (09/07/12)...

What the hell is wrong with you?

This is a PREQUEL to "Wolf's Pet," in case you missed the note at the beginning of just about every chapter. The bad guy here is Niklas Metzger, as you'd discover if you read through the end of the chapter before shooting your mouth off. If you've read "Wolf's Pet," then you'll remember that the little @^&!$#% will die quite messily. Rudolph too. ^^

For what it's worth, I understand how you feel about Zsalya. Actually, I became very, very attached to her while editing the rough drafts of this story for Lil. In fact, it's not much of a stretch to say that I fell in love with her. Even though I knew it was coming, the first time I read this chapter my heart just about broke in half, and I cried at some length. You are meant to feel a great deal of sadness at the poor angel's death. That's not at issue.

What is at issue is your attitude, Mr./Ms. Anonymous. You have made a total fool of yourself, and if you were here in front of me we would have fisticuffs; I will not tolerate you speaking in such a tone to a dear friend of mine. Seriously, do you have any idea what a tool you're being? You are quite lucky that we are not speaking face-to-face; I am very upset with you right now, and I can make a drill instructor sound mild when I have a mind to do so.

Any good story contains both highs and lows. One of the things that makes Lil's work so appealing to so many people is that her stories hit both very high and very low points, allowing us powerful emotional releases when we read them. To scream and swear at one of the most talented authors in Lit's Nonhuman section simply because you didn't like a plot point is extremely immature and idiotic, and demeaning to the Lit community as a whole. You should be ashamed of yourself.

To summarize, and to bring things down to a level that you might actually understand, I shall quote the immortal words of the karate teacher guy from the movie "UHF":

"STUPID! YOU SO STUPID!!!"

Sincerely,

Archangel_M

P.S.

The last thing we need is a flame war here in the comment section. Therefore, if you (or anyone else) see this and wish to respond, I encourage you to send me an email via the feedback function in my profile. Just click on my username. Please include your own email address so that I may respond to your idiocy--but be forewarned that I shall take a much less moderate tone in private communication.

--AA_M

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
For the comment below

You got buuuuurned hahahah

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Simply heart-breaking, even when you know it's coming..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

OMG...there are NO words!

I knew she would die from reading the other story, but I was not ready for how well and real you made it seem. OMG...never thought a story could make me hurt so much. Job Well Done!

P.S. Could you PLEASE re-write how that bastard dies so that he suffers so much more and for a longer period of time, if not, wake his ass back up so that he can get killed again!

MorganEmilyRoseMorganEmilyRoseover 11 years ago
agreed

your writing and storytelling gets better with each book, I CRIED this chapter! well done :3

Caliope1204Caliope1204over 10 years ago
Tears

The hallmark of a good story is when you make the reader forget breakfast, ignore the hunger pangs and keep on reading...

Kudos to you for the universe you have created.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tears

I feel sorry for the pack and the Alpha's eldest daughter. : ( To lose a twin to a mad man is heart wrenching. I am still in tears when I read the beginning of chapter 5.

unknownnooneunknownnooneover 7 years ago
I was right for a change

I had decided that Niklas had a personal vendetta because a mating had been refused while reading Wolf's Pet.

Of course that would extend to his cousin.

Maybe it's a whole Metzger thing since the grandmother was remembering something that started long ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous