All Comments on 'The Devil Buys My Soul Ch. 09-11'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Really different story line

I found this story to be a bit off the wall, but the underlying morality themes were interesting. Making Satan a character from real life and over a long period of time is a different approach than I have seen before.

Nice soft ending that left me with all sorts of warm fuzzy feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it!

i checked your profile everday waiting for the next installment to come out! it was brilliantly written with all the moral twists and the world it created was so enveloping!

the ending was a bit predictable since there was a lot of foreshadowing throughout the series but the path there was what kept bringing me back for more! the character development and depth wished that the series was longer or expanded because i didnt want it to end. i hope i see a lot more of your writing here.

definitely one of the best stories ive read on literotica!

--al

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastically good

Fantastically good and enjoyable story. It was time for it to end, but I enjoyed every bit of it. Your characters were very believable, some times to much so. As a reader, you could feel their pain - and their pleasure. Thanks!

- Ron -

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a great story

Loved every line of it the ending of this saga was truly asum

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Unusually well done.

Your serires reminded me of a series Piers Anthony wrote about the Incarnations of Immortality. Your stories, although different (and much shorter), are just as creative. I loved each of the 3 wishes. Your ending was actually more elegant than his. Good work, Joe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Stuff

dang that was an incredibly good series different story line believable characters and of course great sex everything you need to make really good erotic story thank youTandokuno

MunachiMunachiabout 18 years ago
cool story...

I enjoyed reading it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome work

I love your take on the Afterlife. I think your writing style is very good. Perfect in length and always active.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The Gospel ...

... according to Joe Dreamer! Amazing to find such wisdom in this context. Thank you, and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic story

I've come back to read this story at least twice. It's not just well written, but it really manages to help us mere mortals identify with things that are little out of our scope. Friendship and love, it can't get any better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

Oh Joe this story was so Wonderful only problem i had was you kept changing Katia's name but it was great i give you a 10

Keep writing and keep up the good work. And loved the Devil he sounded yummy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The best I've read

I have read countless stories on this website but never one so well written. You are a master story teller Joe ! Quiet a class appart.

:)

AGHOR

FantasticJackFantasticJackover 13 years ago
Blind-sided

I read this whole thing in one go and I've got to tell you, it was unexpected at every turn. Usually these things have a sort of formula to them. But 'nice guy falls in love, she dies and he ends up being best friends with the devil' isn't usually one of them. It's hard to make something as original as this. Great work!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 13 years ago
A couple of years later...

...this series reads just as good. Wishing for a succubus was quite clever. Good work Joe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
lmfao...

I'll be crashing at my parents old place

-lol whatt? explain this JoeDreamer- ><

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great series

the entire series was a great read. The sex didn't drive the story but fell into its place in the story. Great writing.

DominatedLoveDominatedLovealmost 13 years ago
Fucking amazing work.

This is one of my favorite stories of all time. I admire your writing style and your choice of story. It is very creative and looks like you put a lot of work into it. Mad props man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i loved the story !(pause for effect)!

i think you should rewrite sandys death didnt feel it, something was missing i totally expected her death while reading, i dont know whats missing but feel it should have been more of a shock to me but it wasnt. in the end i seriosly believe that its one of the best stories ever and one of my top 20 in my 10 years of reading erotic literature and im a pretty heavy reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Devils name is Ted

Can you write like a bonus with just sex when Tyler takes Sherrys virginity and with lots of shocking revelations of Sherrys inner-fight between her maddening lust as a succubi and her human past and emotions and how tyler and every one else have to break her for her own good, and with you know starting with romance then working up to rough sex and doggy-style and bondage and spanking then voyeurism then threesome (MFF) then Anal then threesome (MMF) then some watersports and finally ending it with a full blown out ORGY. And dont forget to put in the middle a lesson on Succubi 101 with professor Lilith and judged including by Ted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

Very interesting and well-written story. Not only super creative, but funny and heart-warming story. Keep up the good work.Nice twist at the end.

-G

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

id realy love to see one thing- a chapter on how he makes it to heaven.

demon_Xdemon_Xover 11 years ago

i didnt regretted reading it ,worth the time

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXalmost 9 years ago
hehehehe

the ending. I really don't know what to think of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So entertaining

Love your sense of humor - and your ability to tell a good story

nestorb30nestorb30over 6 years ago
Creative and inventive

Very enjoyable and a fresh take on the devil mythology

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty good

I liked parts of it, like Lilith become the slave succubus, but I thought it rambled too much (the whole Susan episode could have been cut) and there were too many grammatical/spelling mistakes (piqued instead of peaked; goofing instead of goofy, past instead of passed, ect.), but it was inventive, and not a bad read. I know that by now you've quit writing, but I liked your writing style.

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

Some editing would have helped the story but I loved it even with the grammar and comp issues. Thanks so much for sharing your work.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

5 stars well earned. Those last plot twists are awesomely uplifting. Bros before hoes is what comes to my mind right now and I'm laughing like a loon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Came to fap, did fap, but actually enjoyed the amazing story. Reminds me a bit of the TV series Supernatural. Someone could make an interesting film, anime out of this.

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

Loved the story but wish he could have gotten Sandy back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous