The Devil Comes Out at Night Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh...God!... Ohhh...God!..."

Her eyes fluttered and rolled. She was there.

After lunch, in the scorching heat, we were all on the back deck lounging languidly when Bob asked the big question.

"Ty said he and Nikki would be over at that party spot I told you about at Big Bay. It's just a couple miles from here. I can call him on the radio and have him come over here and tie up for a while, if you guys are interested."

"Yeah, we all know you're interested," Jeana said. "I saw the way Nikki was looking at you. She's got daddy issues, for sure."

"Do they know who we are?" Cynthia asked. "How well do they know you guys?"

"No, we don't know each other, except for tying up at the same marina," Bob said. "It'll be pretty anonymous, if that's what you're wondering."

Cynthia gave a nodding shrug. It was hard to read what she was thinking.

"I like how you waited until we're all happy and had a few drinks before you asked us, you sneaky bastard," I said to Bob.

"Hey, we were kinda busy earlier," he said. "Your mouths were all so full of pussies and cocks you wouldn't have been able to answer."

"If you're trying the make us feel good about being sluts you're not doing a very good job," Jeana said.

"Okay, forget it!" Bob said. "I thought maybe you guys were interested, that's all."

"So, let me get this straight," Jeana said. "All you have to do is call them on the radio and that cute young guy'll come over here and take off his clothes and we get to fuck him? Just like that?"

Bob nodded a little. "That seems to be what he was getting at, don't you think?"

"Yeah, that's what it seemed like," Jeana said. She shook her head, looking like she couldn't quite believe it.

"What's that club you said they mentioned?" I asked.

"Swingtime Social Club," Bob said. "It's news to me if we have a swinger club around here. Anybody ever heard of it?"

We all shook our heads. Cynthia reached for her bag and pulled out her phone to look it up. "Here it is. Wow, it's like a real swinger thing! There's not a whole lot of information, it says you need to contact them first, and then you get a password to look at the rest of the website."

She passed her phone around and we all looked at the pictures of the fancy looking party space, with a bar and a dance floor with colored lights.

"Oh my God! Who goes to this place?" Jeana asked.

"People like us, I'm guessing," Bob said. "We can ask Ty and Nikki about it."

"What does our quiet man have to say about it?" Cynthia asked Donald.

"Cute girl, that Nikki," he said, smirking as he sipped his drink.

"Ha!" I said. "Jeeze, honey, you know you're halfway between father and grandfather age to her, right?"

"Does that kind of thing matter in the swinger world?" he asked. "What did you think of Ty?"

"Cute," I said, smirking.

"So I'm not trying to push anything here," Bob said. "We just happen to have an opportunity, so I thought maybe we'd vote it up or vote it down. I vote up."

"Up," Cynthia said.

I smiled at her change of heart. "Up," I said.

"Wow, two ups from my girls," Jeana said, looking at me like I'd surprised her again. "I'm not gonna spoil the party. Up."

"Let's make it unanimous," Donald said. "Up."

"Okay then," Bob said. "This is an interesting turn of events, huh?"

"Your cock seems to think so," Jeana said. "Wow, you're all hard just thinking about it."

"And you're not? Be honest; if you had a cock, would you have a boner right now?"

Jeana smiled. "Probably. You just gonna sit there, or are you gonna get on the radio?"

We could hear the roar of Ty's boat from miles away. Faint at first, tricking the mind, but then it was unmistakable. A big, powerful speedboat, getting closer. A moment later we could see it, an offshore style 'cigarette boat', so called because they're so long and slender. Ty's was dark, with a white deck that caught the light and looked like the shimmer on the sharp edge of a knife. It rounded a point of land and headed straight for us. I don't know about the others, but I had goosebumps. All of us had put our swimsuits on for the visitors' arrival, but we girls had all worn skimpy ones that day, and I felt more than a little exposed. As Ty's boat got closer and closer, roaring louder and louder, I kept telling myself I was anonymous. They don't know who I am. They don't know about the church. They don't know we're all congregants there, and that we play with the Devil's fire every Saturday, just hours before we go and sit in those pews on Sunday morning, under the watchful eye of God.

I looked at Donald, and at my girls. We were all quieter than usual, just sitting, listening to the growing roar and watching the powerful boat rush toward us. When the roaring engines throttled back my goosebumps threatened to jump right off my skin. Jeana must have seen my condition; her hand stroked my tingling forearm. I looked at her and she was goosebumpy, too.

She helped Donald guide the phallic-looking boat alongside us. It was gleaming and shiny, and ridiculously long. The engines were idling roughly, sounding like they needed to be set free, needed to roar again out on the open water.

I was surprised to see three people onboard — Ty, and Nikki, and another young man. Not much was said as they put out white rubber bumpers and got tied up alongside us, with pure white rope around gleaming chrome cleats. They leapt off of their boat and onto ours, the way lithe young people do.

"I hope you guys don't mind us bringing Ryan along," Ty said. "He needed rescuing."

After the quick introductions, first names only, I asked, "Why did you need rescuing?"

"I was with some friends. It was my first time out on their boat with them, and...they were getting kind of drunk."

"More than kind of," Ty said. "Drunk people in fast boats is a bad idea. I'm always careful. Too much can go wrong."

"So what's it like over there at Big Bay?" Bob asked. "I've heard it's a big raft-up?"

"Yeah, a lot of people raft-up and just hop from boat to boat. It's fun, but this summer it's gotten kind of out of hand. The sheriff boat's been there a lot, tryin' to keep things from getting too crazy."

While Ty was talking about Big Bay's big parties, I was having a look at our new guests, wondering how our little get together was going to develop. It seemed odd to be welcoming visitors into our private little world, but they seemed like nice young people. Ryan, who we found out later was Ty's cousin, was the oldest of the three, well into his thirties, close to Cynthia's age. He was good looking, with a smooth, nearly hairless chest, kind-looking eyes and dark blonde hair that looked like it had been wet and then dried by the wind. It was a sexy bed-head kind of look, and it suited him. Tattoos on his arms and a few on his chest added to his allure, the slightly menacing looking ink transforming him from boy-next-door to mysteriously sexy.

Ty was less mysterious. He was a young biker. Everything about him carried the vibe, so when he told us he was co-owner of a motorcycle shop that built customs and choppers it came as no surprise. His nice, slightly muscular, average height body was a tattoo artist's playground, with colorful ink on all different parts of him. Some of the tattoos were works in progress, outlined, partially colored in. His dark, nearly black hair was slicked back, and his eyes were friendly but piercing. I remember thinking he could have easily come across as a dangerous thug or a modern gangster, but he was soft-spoken, cordial, and had the nicest smile.

Ty and Ryan were both barefoot, wearing nothing but board-shorts type swimsuits, with slightly baggy legs down to their knees. Nikki, on the other hand, was wearing the stringiest of string bikinis, soft pink and unlined, made of thin cotton jersey material, like what a thin t-shirt is made of. It lay beautifully naturally over her perky breasts and nipples and pussy, showing their contours in a ridiculously sexy but casual way. The back of her, of course, was nothing but a few pink strings and the cutest little ass this side of California.

The soft pink color she wore would have rendered her 'girlish' if it wasn't for her tattoos. There were quite a few on her arms, all of them pure black and lacy-looking, including an organic looking design that reached up onto her shoulder, like a vine growing up the side of a monster's lair. But the most striking tattoo was on her front, up high on her flat little belly. All black, done with thousands of tiny dots, like a pointillist painting, it looked like a medallion of sorts. Symmetrical, with a circular design right in the center and wing-like extensions on either side; the whole thing was designed to look like it was cradling her breasts. When I'd first seen her, from a distance, on the dock at the marina, I thought it was elaborate black lace that hung from the bottom of her bikini top. But no, the strangely beautiful thing is a tattoo, needled into her soft skin, transforming her from a girl in pink into a thoroughly modern work of art.

There were more tattoos, on her legs and her hips and her buttocks. I've always been old-fashioned and thought tattoos were a good way for a girl to ruin her looks, but seeing Nikki up close in her tiny little bikini changed my mind. There was something about the black laciness of all the ink, and the purity of the soft pink color of her bikini; it was a stunning combination, and she was a stunning, gorgeous girl. I think we were about right in our age guesstimate; twenty-four was my guess. She stood about five feet tall and her hair was wild and dramatic; wind-blown, with a black-as-coal underdye on the roots and all down one side, with long streaky clumps of bronzy-blonde extending out of the blackness, looking like a tangle of Medusa's snakes. I wondered what she looked like on the back of Ty's motorcycle. Perfect, I'm sure.

"We were gonna bring some more friends along," Ty said, "but, I didn't know what you guys would be into."

"Oh, no, this is good for now, I think," Bob said. "Man, that's some boat you got there! I've only seen it from a distance, but wow, that sucker's got some rumble!"

"Yeah, it's got three five-hundreds in it. Fifteen hundred ponies. It gets up and goes pretty good. It's kinda too much for this lake, but it's fun. I take it up to Lake Ontario and let it loose once in a while."

"So it's a Donzi...?"

"Yeah, Donzi 45 DX Daytona. Yours is sweet, too. It's a Matthews, you said, right?"

"Yup. It's a forty-five, too," Bob said. "Funny how two boats the same length can be so different."

Ty looked around. "Oh, man, this is sweet. I love these old woodies. I've been thinking of selling mine; maybe I should get somethin' like this. This'd be way more fun to party on."

"She only goes about eight knots," Bob said. "I can push her faster, but she's happiest at seven or eight. That'd be a whole different world than what you got there," he said, gesturing at the gleaming speedboat nestled against us.

"I could do it," Ty said. "It's like fucking, right? Doin' it slow is fun, too."

Hearing him mention sex all of the sudden was shocking. I had a jolt of church secretary. The Devil seemed to have left the area.

"Can we offer you guys a drink?" Bob asked. "Jeana makes a nice iced tea drink. It's got some lemonade and some rum in it. They're not too strong, but they go down easy."

"These guys'll have a few and I'll do one," Ty said.

We all migrated inside. Ty's eyes scanned the nicely restored interior of the old boat. "Oh, man! This is killer! When was this built? The sixties?"

"Yeah, sixty-eight," Bob said.

"Awesome," Ty said, taking in all the details. "I'm doing my condo all mid-century modern. I love this shit."

I smiled. A tattooed biker who liked interior decorating. Cynthia made me smile, too. She'd placed herself next to Ryan in the suddenly crowded main cabin, and the two of them were chatting quietly about where they lived and where they worked. She looked rather stunningly titty in a new white bikini. I pictured the two of them fucking, and realized the Devil had returned. My breath went out of me and I was goosebumpy again.

"We've all been curious about that Swingtime club you mentioned," Bob said, handing Ty a drink. "We looked up the website, but it's kind of secretive. What can you tell us about it?"

"It's so fun," Nikki said. "Super nice people."

"Yeah, it's pretty sick," Ty said. "I found out about it a year ago. Nikki and me, we kinda love it. We're on the young end of things; I'd say it's mostly folks your age. I didn't know if Nik would like it, 'cause the guys aren't all super hot or anything, but she has a blast. We both do."

"So it's private membership?" Bob asked. "And it looked like they have a bar and a dance floor..."

"Yup. And there's a bunch of bedrooms. It's a real nice house. The owners live there. They built a huge addition, a big garage with the bar and main party room above it. It's all connected to the house. Real nice. The owner had me build him a bike, that's how I found out about the place. Are you folks thinkin' about it? I can put in a good word for you. I think it sorta makes membership easy if you know someone."

"Oh, thanks," Bob said, "but we're still sort of mulling it over. We're all new at this kind of thing."

"Oh yeah? How long have you been partyin' together?"

"Just this summer."

"Oh, wow. Cool," Ty said. "Yeah, it's fun, right? Everybody's all hung up about sex, but...yeah, it's just fun."

My quiet husband piped up with a question. "So how big is Swingtime?"

"Oh, wow, that's a good question," Ty said. "What do you think, Nik?"

"I don't really know," she said. "There's some people that seem to be there a lot, maybe four or five couples, and the rest seem to be mostly people we've seen just once or twice."

"Yeah," Ty said. "If I had to guess I'd say we've actually seen two dozen different couples, so there's gotta be more than that. They're all super nice, like Nik said."

"How much does it cost?" Donald asked. His level of interest made me tingle a little.

"It's a thousand a year," Ty said. "The bar's free, but they've got a super cute bartender and she works for tips. They do some fundraisers, too, to help keep things going. Last fall we did a quick bike build. Some of the members kicked in for the parts and I built it and we auctioned it off. That was fun."

"So, nobody can wander in off the street and buy their way in for one night?"

"No, Randy and Donna have it all under control," Ty said. "It's real professional. Nice and clean, too."

"Yeah, it's not sleazy at all," Nikki said. "And there's a few single women there, too. I think somebody told me it's five-hundred a year for them."

"There you go, Cynthia," Bob said. "You're in."

Cynthia blushed, even more than her usual. I could tell she wanted to spit out a rebuttal, something about not being a slut, but instead she stood there next to Ryan and let the embarrassment wash over her.

"If she's in, we're all in," I said, surprising myself.

Cynthia smiled at me, shyly. She looked as cute as I'd ever seen her, eyes made up nicely, a little rouge on her cheeks accenting her blushing embarrassment, and of course that hot little white bikini on all those badonkadonk curves of hers. Ryan was close up next to her. Close enough, I'm sure, to feel the warmth radiating off of her.

Conversations bubbled off in all directions, the way they do at a cocktail party, and then, almost out of the blue, things heated up. Cynthia and Ryan were kissing, and then I noticed little Nikki had Bob pulled down to where she could get at him, kissing him, with one of her hands behind his neck and the other massaging the obscenely big lump in his speedo. A moment later his fully hard cock was out through the leg hole.

"Holy ffuuckk!" she exclaimed, chuckling her happy surprise. "You're fuckin' huge!"

She went down on her knees and pulled the tight speedo down his hairy legs. Bob let out a satisfied moan when her little mouth stretched around his big cock and took it in.

Cynthia's easily untied bikini was off, both top and bottom. I didn't see if she pulled the strings or if Ryan had done it, but she seemed happy about it, in a cutely embarrassed kind of way. She went down to her knees and did the swimsuit pull-down the way Nikki had done, letting Ryan's nice cock out. It sprung upward in a beautifully obscene way, and his ass was beautiful, too, bubble-butt shapely and milky white. His cock was lovely. Cynthia took it in her mouth, and Ryan held her head in his hands and he moaned. The sight and the sound of him really got to me; seeing someone new and unexpected suddenly show his sexuality like that was fascinating and amazing.

"Shall we take our boys outside?" I asked Jeana.

She smiled the way I was smiling, like she couldn't quite believe what was happening. I reached for Ty's hand and Jeana reached for Donald's. Out in the bright heat of the sun the four of us stripped naked and the red-winged blackbirds in the marsh grass voiced their approval. Ty and Donald were hard, their cocks high and proud. Strong young tattooed arms took charge of me and the next thing I knew I was bent over the rail, looking down at the watery void between the two boats, and Ty was fucking me. It was strange and shocking, and incredibly exciting. I could barely breathe as his thrusting got up to cruising speed. He reached for my tits and I could see them — I could see all of me — down in the dark void; a moving, fun-house-mirror reflection on the water. His thrilled, moaning voice sounded like music...

"Oh, fuck yeah!" he said as he fucked me.

His cock felt new and his movements were a stranger's. The thrill of the wrongness of it electrified me and his happy words excited me even more. He was enjoying it! Enjoying me! An old gal from a dusty church! My own voice broke free and I let him know how I felt...

"Oh, yeah! Fuck me!" I hollered down into the void. "Fuck me harder!"

I saw Jeana in the moving, acid-trip reflection. I turned my head and she was there, hung out over the rail the way I was, with Donald holding her hips, fucking her from behind. Ty's young body was slapping against me. Hard. Thudding. Just what I'd asked for. His cock was as hard as a steel shaft, but I felt the flesh and the hot blood in it.

"Yeah!...Do it!...Do it!" I hissed through gritted teeth.

He fucked me more and then they switched, somehow choreographing their moves without a word. Donald's familiar cock was in me, fucking hard, and it felt glorious.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna cum!" I huffed, barely able to speak. "Oh God! I love you!"

It was a crying orgasm, more so than usual. I let it all out, loud, like a loving primal scream. The men switched again, and I felt Ty's youth inside me again, his hardness, his energy. I heard Jeana cum with Donald thudding hard into her. My sweet husband was on a roll! I reached for her squeezing hand and felt my body change. Every nerve-ending on every inch of me was electrified. Ty's hands were soft and gentle on my goosebumps, and his cock was steady and smooth inside me. Fucking...fucking...fucking. I was climbing to another orgasm and he took me there like an old pro, smooth and steady, until my mind warped and the acid trip in the water was real. I was liquified.

Ty helped me up off the rail. I felt weak and off kilter. He stood behind me, his body tight against mine, his hands holding me steady, squeezing my softness.

"I love your tits," he said, quiet and breathless in my ear.

I turned and pulled his mouth to them. Donald was there. He leaned in and kissed me, a hot kiss with tongues and passion. Jeana leaned in and she kissed me. Ty was nibbling, sucking, biting at my nipples.