The Devil Comes Out at Night Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I'm losing my mind," I said, "but no, I don't think so. Give it a try. Life's short. It'll be exciting and at the very least you might learn some things about yourself. Life should be about learning. Reverend James is always saying that."

"Ha!" Jeana chuckled. "Is he ready to learn about Nina Hartley hair and the way different bikinis fit our asses and how different men's naked bodies feel differently slippery out in the sun?"

"Jeana!" Cynthia said. "You shouldn't talk about Reverend James that way!"

I laughed and Jeana nodded her agreement. "I know," she said. "I'm just picturing Margaret sitting in his office discussing the finer points of which porn to suggest to parishioners who've lost the sexual spark in their marriage."

"Oh, that's easy," I chuckled. "Good oral. Women need to see how fun it is to suck cock, and how to trim themselves up so their men will want to return the favor. I've thought about it; I think oral is the key to everything. That and doggy style. I'd be willing to bet a lot of old gals our age are afraid of both of those things."

Jeana dropped her voice a few octaves to imitate Reverend James. "Well thank you Margaret. You've given me a lot to chew on."

"Stop it, you two!" Cynthia said, looking happily shocked. "I don't want to be thinking about this when he's giving his sermon next Sunday!"

Jeana looked at me, with a mischievous little smile. "So, you don't think Mary and Mike Plozman are gettin' down doggy style before they get dressed for Sunday Service?" she said. "With all that lipstick she wears I bet she'd be a good cock sucker."

"Oh my God," Cynthia said. Her face dropped into her hand and she shook her head. "You guys are too much."

It was a hot day, but we basked in it for a while. We'd all gotten quite used to the Devil's fire.