The Devil is Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See anything you like, Mr. Bingham?"

"I love it all," I said honestly as I licked my parched lips.

She kissed me less aggressively and unbuckled my pants.

"Tom, I promise you I'll give you all the blowjobs you want afterward. Right now I need to be made love to."

I smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'll take that deal."

I lowered her to the bed and knelt at the altar of her wet pussy.

"I just want a taste, baby."

I tasted every square millimeter of her delicious flower, before sliding my boxers off and penetrating her as slowly as I could.

"My God!" She shrieked.

There's nothing like the ego boost you get from a woman gasping as she feels you enter her.

"Damn, Tom. Go slow, baby. Let me get used to you. Oh!"

I went slow, occasionally stopping before pulling back and re-starting. I felt her tight tunnel loosen more and more and finally accept my intrusion into her warmth.

She felt incredible as I bottomed out and ground my pubic area into her clit. She writhed and moaned, enjoying my efforts as she accepted me into her.

It felt more than just physical coupling. To me, it felt as if she were accepting me into her heart. I hadn't felt that in years and could get used to it.

As I began to thrust, she clutched at my neck pulling me into her for a deep kiss. Her tongue was on overdrive as our mouths sealed shut. She moaned and I felt her legs tighten around me as she dug her heels into my ass pulling me into her.

We broke for air before she cried out, "Tom, you feel so fucking good. I've never...I'm cumming. Oh shit! I'm cum...ungh!"

I rubbed her clit with my thumb and that seemed to send her into a larger orgasm. Her body shook and tensed as she circled her hips grinding into me.

Suddenly she went limp and I rolled off her.

"Oh, Tom! Baby, I need a break. I've never felt anything like that before. I swear I saw stars when you rubbed on me."

I kissed her forehead and went to the mini-fridge in the corner of the room.

Pulling out a bottle of water and a beer, I made my way back to the bed where she made me laugh by grabbing the beer and drinking half of it in one swig. I drank some water and snuggled into her.

"How can you still be hard as a rock?"

I laughed and said, "I haven't cum yet."

She threw her hand over her mouth, shocked.

"Why did you stop then?" She looked worried.

"You kinda turned to jello and said you needed a break."

"I did, but I thought you came." She rolled over and straddled my hips. "Let's get you yours, shall we?"

She slid down onto my iron-hard shaft and rode me. I watched her ample breasts jiggle before taking them in my hands and kneading them. I alternated sucking each of them and at one point sucked both nipples at the same time. She seemed to love nipple play as she rode me through another orgasm before I finally couldn't hold back any longer.

"Holly, I'm gonna cum, baby."

"Do it. Cum for me. Cum hard, my love."

I felt like I shot a pint into her, but of course, nowhere near it. It felt so good. So much better than my hand in the shower while thinking of her and so much better than my ex.

We kissed for an eternity, as we lay wrapped in each other's sweaty arms.

"Tom, I was worried you wouldn't want me after our rough start. I never imagined this night would turn out like this. We didn't even eat."

"Well, technically I had a bite. It was really good."

We laughed and kissed some more.

"Holly, will you move into my bedroom? We can get a smaller bed for Emily and turn the other room into a room fit for a little princess."

"I'd like that very much."

"Good, it's settled then. How about if we salvage some of that wonderful dinner you made and then get started on those blowjobs you promised me?"

Life went on under our new dynamic. We began to do things as a family and Emily loved it all. Trips to the zoo and aquarium became regular weekend happenings and Emily and I bonded even more than before.

After three more months of legal wrangling, Holly received a settlement from Jim's employer due to the on-the-job death and she insisted on putting it into the partnership. It caused a bit of a fight as I told her she should save it in case something happened. She assumed that I meant if we didn't work out.

It took a long night of making up to get her to agree to put half into our business and invest the other half. We used the capital investment to buy two six-unit buildings that didn't need much work to make them ready to rent.

She ultimately quit working for Ken and managed our growing rental properties portfolio full-time.

After almost a year and a half of living in sin, I decided that I should make an honest woman out of her and I proposed to her and Emily. She cried when she accepted and Emily started calling me daddy right away.

The wedding was small but nice and Emily cried happy tears when after I slipped the wedding band on Holly's finger, I gave her a necklace which had a charm that read, "Daddy's Girl." She refused to let go of me so I had to carry her the rest of the morning.

Twenty years later, as I walked her down the aisle at her wedding and was about to hand her off to her soon-to-be husband, she kissed my cheek and told me that she loved me and she couldn't have chosen a better father.

I sat down and held Holly's hand. She was more beautiful than she was all those years ago when I first fell in love with her. She was still working on our original deal—I've wanted a lot of blowjobs over the years and she was happy to live up to the agreement.