The Devil Made Me Do It

Story Info
What happens under unnatural influence?
5.2k words
4.61
66k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A male and a female demon stood within the circle etched before the raised dais. Belzar and Mintai stood before the black & smokey apparition, their horns on their heads bowed to the appropriate level. "We are here at your command, Great Lord," they said in unison.

The apparition began to glow red deep within its bowels. "Peer into the glass," it said with a raspy voice. The two demons turned toward the shiny black obsidian. The picture of a human male appeared.

"This human has been determined to possess great potential to harm our plans. His future must be destroyed. You will use your talents to make sure that it is done."

"We hear and obey, Great Master," Mintai said. "Is there a human female you have in mind?"

"Peer into the glass again," the apparition said. "Human physiology will grant you a way." Two more humans appeared in the obsidian. "You will use these."

Mintai and Belzar looked at each other and smiled

**********

Darla finished with the ovulation kit.Tomorrow for sure, she thought. I then have 3 days.She looked at the clock.I better get ready. She dressed quickly, then looked at herself in the mirror. She was dressed in a long flowing blue skirt and white silk blouse- conservative enough for her nature but cool enough for the Mississippi summer. Just a touch of lipstick and a walk-through of perfume cloud and she was off to work.

Darla Brickner was twenty-five years old, large-breasted, long-legged and happily married. She lived with her husband Daniel in the town where she grew up, Dillon, Mississippi. She met her husband in college when she was eighteen and was a virgin on her wedding day. She was a mostly a devout Southern Baptist and very active in her church. She hardly touched alcohol and only drank when she went off for a weekend in Gulfport with her sorority sisters. She never told her husband, also a devout Baptist, about her weekends other than that they had a good time.

"Good morning, Darla," Tony said as she entered the office. Tony Jackson was a large, well-built black man who owned and operated the Dillon Chiropractic Clinic. He was married with two children and was Darla's boss. Darla enjoyed working at the clinic and for Tony. He and his clinic helped many people deal with their pain, and as such was part of God's work, which she was more than happy to do. She was also a little jealous of Tony's wife. Not only had she given birth to a boy and a girl (she and Daniel had been trying for 2 years, ever since their wedding day), Tony was a good looking man, even though he was black. And on those days when she was with her girlfriends and into the daiquiris did she ever think of Tony in a way no married woman, much less a white woman, was supposed to think of another man (where those nigger menreally hung like horses? What would it be like to be...). The next day she was always ashamed of herself and spent a long time in prayer begging for forgiveness and never,never mentioned this to Daniel.

"Good morning, Tony," she said. "Busy day today?"

"A little, but not like the day after tomorrow."

"Oh?" she said. "Why is that?"

"The Jones Geriatric Center is Thursday afternoon."

"That's right," Darla said, "it's the fifteenth of the month. At least this time Daniel won't complain about the late day. He's traveling all week."

"Well," he said, "let's get the rooms ready."

**********

"Good night, Darla," Tony said as he locked the door.

"Good night, Tony," she said. "See you tomorrow

Darla drove home and fixed a large salad for dinner and then indulged herself in one of her secret passions, ice cream. She watched TV until she felt herself growing tired, dressed into her shorts and halter top she always wore to bed and read a few passages in her bible. She then turned off her bed light and went to sleep.

**********

Mintai hovered above the sleeping form of Darla as the human female slept on her side. The female succubus waited patiently for her chance. She could not do what she needed to do until the human female was in the right position. Her quarry needed to be in a prone position, on her back, and totally relaxed. She also needed to have her mouth open. This was the only way for the demon to enter. She knew Belzar had already succeeded.

The human female on the bed moaned fitfully in her sleep. Finally she turned onto her back. When she opened her mouth in a sigh, Mintai saw her chance. Quick as lightning she entered through the mouth...

**********

Darla sat straight up in her bed and put her hand to her mouth. She tasted blood. She then turned on the light and saw red on her hand. She went to the bathroom and rinsed out her mouth. It felt like something had forced her jaws apart, as if trying to enter her. She shuddered slightly and took another drink of water. She padded back to bed and turned off the light.

She then began to dream. She was in a white bridal lingerie. However, the man she was laying next to was not her husband. Tony was holding her kissing her and slowly removing her virginal outfit, sucking on her nipples and rubbing her clit. And she was enjoying it! She looked down at his penis and saw a thick, black nine inch dick with a large bulbous head. Oh, how she wanted it! Then he pushed her on her back and slipped between her legs, placing his manhood at her opening. He then thrust forward and...

Darla woke with a gasp. She sat upright again, panting. She felt her halter top around her, soaked in sweat. She also felt the wetness between her legs and knew what it was even before she smelled herself.

"Oh, dear God!" she gasped. "Please forgive me! Please!" She climbed out of bed and went to her knees in prayer. "Please forgive me!" she prayed.

She was still on her knees when her alarm went off. She rose shakily to her feet and went to the bathroom to begin getting ready. After her shower, she dressed in her most conservative dress, something she never considered wearing for a very long time. That day at work she hardly spoke to Tony, and three times she caught herself making errors on patients' charts. She left a little early and didn't say good night to Tony.

That evening she spent most of her time reading her bible and praying. Finally, exhausted, she climbed into bed and fell into a fitful sleep. She dreamed of Tony again. This time they made love many times. She yearned for him, for his manhood pulsating within her, stretching her, filling her with his potent seed and making the baby she always wanted. And filling her again, and again. A small part of her screamed that this was wrong, that she would never do this, but her yearning overcame any objection that surfaced.

She woke the next morning remembering all her dreams, but she was strangely calm and relaxed.This must be one of those psychological dreams, she thought, like what I learned in college. I'd never cheat on my husband. Never!

Just to prove to herself that she could get over her dreams, she purposely chose an outfit that would make her husband angry with her. A slut is what he would call her if he saw her dressed like this. After showering and drying off, she reached into the back of her closet, back on the shelf under her sweaters. She withdrew the rectangular box, the box she bought in Gulfport on her last sorority weekend, and walked to her bed. She opened the box and took out the first piece and held it in front of her- a black shiny thong hung between her fingers. The thing was one piece but it had two Velcro fasteners, one on each hip. She slipped into the tight lingerie and fastened first the left hip then the right. She then pulled out the strapless matching bra. Like the thong it too had a Velcro fastener in the back. She put her breasts into the cups of the bra and reached behind her. Luckily the straps would stretch and she could barely get the two ends to link. She gave the top of the bra one last tug then looked at herself in the mirror. The bra pushed her boobs together and enhanced her cleavage, while the thong clung to her flat belly. She saw that the filmy material didn't hide the color of her blond pubic hair. She then pulled out a black summer dress. She had to shimmy the tight material over her head and pull it down her hips. The dress, like the bra, was strapless and clung to every curve. She looked at herself in the mirror again. Yes, she could look at her ass and see the outline of the thong. The dress ended a few inches below the bottom of her butt.Damn, I have good-looking legs, she thought.

As she was walking out the door to her car, she heard the sound of thunder. Hoping she would beat the rain she pulled out of the driveway. Two minutes later she was rolling up her windows as it began to sprinkle. Her car almost immediately began to fog up so she turned on the air conditioner. It wasn't until she pulled into her parking space that she looked down. The cold air was blowing right on her breast and her nipples were visible through the material. She grabbed her umbrella and ran into the clinic.

Tony was looking at the computer monitor when she entered. "Good morning, Tony," she said.

"Good morning, Darla. Did you..." he cut himself off when he saw her. He then caught himself. He cleared his throat. "Did you remember what today was?"

"Yes, it's geriatric day!" she chuckled.

"Yeah...well...let's, uh, get the rooms ready."

She looked at him, looking at her. "Let me just go put my purse away." She walked towards the back of the clinic.Maybe this wasn't such a good choice after all, she thought. She could feel Tony's eyes on her as she walked.

She and Tony prepped the three rooms that would be used for the day's services. Darla was aware that Tony made every effort to not look at her, and he especially averted his eyes when she bent over. During one of these times, as she was tucking on a sheet, she looked down and noticed the he could see right down the front of her dress. Her bra just kept her nipples covered!

As she was putting the finishing touches on the rooms, the phone rang. "I'll get it," Tony said. He walked out of the room. Darla looked at her watch- almost 10 a.m. The geriatric center people should be here soon.

Tony walked back in. "That was John at the center," he said. "Some power lines were blown down by the wind and rain. They fell over the center's driveway and the bus can't get out. They won't be able to make it this morning."

"That's terrible!" Darla said. "Was anyone hurt?"

Tony shook his head. "No, the wires didn't fall on anyone. The power company is there, trying to get power back. John said the whole block is without power."

"Thank the Lord no one was hurt," Darla said. She put her hands on her hips, inadvertently thrusting her breasts full against her flimsy bra and strained the fabric of her dress. Tony took another breath. She looked at him. "What are we going to do now?"

Tony swallowed. "I was, uh, going to make a trip to the gym and get a quickie, uh, quick workout." He swallowed again. "I'll be back in time for our afternoon transcriptions."

"OK," Darla said. "I have some filing to do. I'll lock up when I go to lunch."

"Great," he said. "See you about one." He turned and walked towards the back door.

Darla busied herself filing and doing paperwork. She tried not to think about Tony and the dreams she had the previous two nights. She also thought on how her dress made him uncomfortable, and the unmistakable look of desire in his eyes. When she was done, she checked her watch again and decided to go to lunch. She looked outside and saw that the sun was peeking out. She chose one of the local bar and grills, one that served a good salad. As she walked down the street, she was aware of the fact that men were staring at her, some being very obvious. While thinking their behavior rude, she none the less reveled in the attention.

She was seated right away and decided on the chef salad. As an afterthought, she ordered a half dozen oysters and a glass of red wine. She couldn't think of why she ordered it, but she did. When the bill came, she was surprised that she had ordered four glasses of wine. She then felt the effects as she stood and became dizzy. She clutched the chair back till she got her bearings, then walked out the door. She made her way back to the clinic and at the last minute remembered to pop a breath mint into her mouth. She unlocked the front door and walked in, then locked the door behind her.

"I made it," she whispered. She walked behind the front desk and put her purse in a drawer. She turned and made a soft scream.

**********

Tony Jackson's workout took a frantic pace. His aggression level was high and he was determined to work out his frustrations. Is workout partner, a colleague from the dental profession, asked if anything was wrong. "Naw," he lied, "just some work issues." There were no work issues that got him this agitated, it was that damn Darla. Ever since the night before last, when he woke up in the middle of the night with blood in his mouth. He thought maybe he had hit the nightstand somehow while rolling over to go to the bathroom. When he went back to bed, next to his sleeping wife, he fell asleep and dreamed of the white woman who worked for him. She was wearing very tight lingerie, white in color and almost bridal. He slowly removed her garments, making sure to stimulate her clit and suck on her large brown nipples. He then picked her up and lowered her to the white satin sheets and climbed between her legs. She kissed him, then whispered into his ear that their lovemaking world create the child she wanted, that she wanted him so bad to make love to her. The smell of her, the pungent scent of her sex, nearly drove him insane. He positioned himself and thrust forward...he awoke sweating and breathing hard. He could feel his hard on against his shorts. He knew he would never go back to sleep, so he took a long hot shower and whacked off, just to release some of his energy.

Then just that day she wore a dress that made her look homely. Or would have, if Tony didn't know better. Throughout the day he would steal looks at her, imagining her in the white lingerie of his dream. Even though the woman didn't say goodbye, he was glad when day was over. That night, however, was even worst than the last. He dreamt of her again, but this time it was more lustful. She begged him to screw her, to give her what her husband couldn't. He took her many times, in many positions, knowing that he was knocking her up with his baby, something her wimp of a husband couldn't do. This time when he awoke, he had to change his shorts, as his wet dream completely filled them with his jism.

"Did I startle you?" Tony said. "I'm sorry, but I didn't hear you come in." He stood before her in nothing but his workout bike shorts. He was toweling his head, as he just came out of the shower in his office. She also noticed the large bulge of his crotch, the curly hair on his chest, the muscles of his arms.

"N-no," she stammered. "I'm...it's OK." She quickly looked around for something to do, to take her eyes off the man before her. She saw a carton of paper near the printer and remembered the machine needed filling. She turned and bent down and grabbed the carton handle. As she lifted, a searing pain in her back caused her to drop the carton and put her hand at the small of her back.

"Are you OK?" Tony asked as he took her arm.

"I don't know," Darla answered as she was lead to a chair, where she sat off balance. Tony knelt in front of her and his hands went to the back of her neck. She was conscious of his hands on her neck, how gentle yet firm they were, the scent of his deodorant. He then stood up.

"Go put a robe on," Tony said. "I'll do an exam and make sure nothing is wrong."

She didn't know what to say, except "OK."

She walked into her favorite examination room, the one with the softest mattress, and shut the door. She pulled the tight dress over her head, and in doing so her bra came unfastened and dropped to the floor. She knelt, another flash of pain, but picked up her bra. She had a little trouble refastening the Velcro. She then covered her front torso with the robe and fastened the ties in back. She did not, however, fasten the neck strap.

"I'm ready for you, Tony," she called. That sounded terrible, she thought.

Tony walked into the room, still in his shorts and with his towel around his neck. "OK," he said, "I want you to lay back on the table, flat on your belly, and square your shoulders." Darla leaned back and a spasm of pain shot through her back. "Here, let me help you." Tony put his hands around her arms and gently lowered her to the soft sheets. Darla became aware of how good he smelled and she moaned a little as he lowered her.

I'm feeling the effect of the wine, she thought.

Damn, she has a hot body! Tony thought as he undid the ties and spread the robe.Holy shit! No wonder she was about to fall out of her dress, that bra wasn't holding anything back. And a thong that fastens with velcro! Damn!

With a shake of his head to clear it,Tony began his exam at the neck, rubbing softly then firmly down her neck, then her upper shoulders, then to her spine and middle back.

At his first touch Darla began to relax, and each inch down her neck made her relax even more. By the time he made it to her lower back she was almost drowsy. That, and the wine she had consumed, made her drift off into a half-wake/half sleep mode. She began to dream, about Tony and her making love, and how he was strong and caring and he smelled so good! It was like he was really here! And how he slipped between her thighs, how moist and hot she was, and she involuntarily gasped as he penetrated her, to make love and spill his seed into her belly, for the baby she always wanted.

She's really getting into this, Tony thought. She moaned every now and then, but from his past experiences, those moans were not made in pain.She's rally getting worked up. He realized that he too was getting aroused as his hard on was straining against the flimsy material of his shorts.

"I'll need-", he croaked, then found his voice. "I'll need you to roll over."

Still in dream mode, she began to comply. She propped herself up on her elbows and began shifting her weight. She didn't notice that the shift was still unfastened at her neck and therefore the top part fell to the table. She felt hands upon her waist, helping her move- hands that were strong and soft, hands of a man who wanted her as a woman. As she turned she used her right knee for support. Her knee pressed the material of the shift against the matress, so as she rolled over, her shift stayed and fell to the table.

Tony was amazed at what was happening. Darla was turning over in front of him and her shift was falling off! The strapless bra she was wearing was about to go next. As she turned his hands involuntarily grabbed her narrow waist and helped her move. In the process his palms brushed against the Velcro fasteners and they loosened but not all the way. As she laid back on the table he heard the Velcro on the bra screech and unfasten. Her head met the table and he saw that her straps were dandling under her armpits.

Darla let a sigh of relief as she felt her heavy breasts become free of their confinement. She felt Tony's strong warm hands still on her hips. She felt she needed to stretch, so she reached above her head, arched her back and pressed down with her feet to get into a more comfortable position. In the process her bra slipped off her breast and slid to her belly. When she moved her hips, Tony's hands were still on each side of her panties and the movement caused his hands to unloosen the straps all the way. The flimsy material fell between her legs.

12