The Devil Made Me Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, that feels better," Darla moaned.

Oh, my God! Tony thought. His erection was getting painful as it strained the spandex.She wants me. She has to! He looked for confirmation for his thoughts and found it. Darla was lying before him, almost completely naked, moving her hips provocatively. Her nipples were dark and aroused and she was thrusting her breasts up at him. Then she moved her hips purposely to get rid of the panties.And the smell! Tony could smell Darla's pussy, the pungent odor of her sex. He looked at her crotch and saw juices running down onto the sheet. He leaned forward and began to push his shorts down until the fell to the floor.

One more test, he decided. "Darla," he said, "spread you legs apart." She did as he commanded. "Farther," he said, and she complied. There, in front of him, was the most perfect pussy he had ever seen- bushy blond pubic hair at the top and down the sides, lips swollen and leaking the lubrication juices Tony knew would be needed to allow him entry, and the scent of her lust filling the air. He looked down at his own erection. Black, hard and nine inches long, with a huge helmet at the end.

Good enough for this white bitch, he thought.She probably never had any nigger dick before. In normal circumstances his thoughts would have horrified him. He never considered himself racial and he never heard Darla spout any racial themes. But these were not normal circumstances, and he was not fully in control. He climbed up onto the soft mattress and began crawling over her, without touching her skin. He sniffed at her waiting pussy to take in more of her aroma before moving upwards.I'm going to give this bitch something her no-dick white boy ever can!

He stopped when his face was inches from hers. He positioned his shaft directly above her vagina. "Darla, not as your boss, as a man, do you want me?"

Darla was still fantasizing about Tony making love to her and his strong hands when she heard him ask if she wanted him as a boss. "Yes, boss, I want you."

Then she felt him kiss her and his tongue dug deep into her mouth and she felt his chest hairs upon her nipples and she almost came. She kissed back passionately and brought her arms around his neck. But then she realized that she could feel his neck. She opened her eyes and saw her boss's face as he leaned onto her. Before she could scream and begin pushing him away she felt a searing pain between her legs.

Tony pushed his helmet into her inviting pussy and groaned into her mouth when he felt her tightness. He heard and felt her moan into his mouth so he knew she liked it. He thrust in a little further and she squealed again. He continued tonguing her. He felt her arms come from around his neck and she placed her hands on his shoulders. Darla's scream was muted by Tony's mouth as he tongued her deeply.

Darla shoved as hard as her stuporous state would allow, but Tony's mouth came unlatched with hers. "Tony, oh my God, we can't do this," she whispered, "this is wrong!"

"Oh, baby,' he said, "you wanted this for a long time."

"No, I did-" His mouth closed onto hers as he thrust his hips forward. She screamed as he began to slide his length into her. She screamed again into his mouth as his tongue found hers and screamed again when she felt him press in further.

"Oh, Jesus and Mary!" she screamed when she broke away. "Tony, I'm married! This is wrong!" She tried to use her right hand to push on his shoulder, but he hunched a little bit and instead her arms arched around his neck.

"Sure, baby," he whispered, thinking she was pulling him to her. He thrust in further and she involuntarily grasped his neck as she was stretched wider.

He's going to tear me, she thought. Again she made an unthinking action- she spread her legs wider. Somewhere in the back of her mind a voice told her it would prevent injury.

Tony felt what she was doing and smiled. He thrust his hips forward again. He felt the base of his penis press into her pubic mound. She was breathing hard, almost panting. He looked into her face and saw the glaze in her sapphire eyes. Tony thrust in as deep as he could.

Just then, her eyes squeezed shut. The head of the black penis penetrating her finally reached her g-spot, the spot no man has ever touched. "Oh, no..oh, no," she moaned. "NOOOOO! AAAAHHHHHH! Oh, God, forgive meeeeee!" Her vagina began spasming as the orgasm overtook her body. Fire raced from he breasts to her loins. Her hips bucked as she clenched on the intruder stretching her pussy.

Tony groaned as Darla's vagina grabbed him, almost a sucking sensation, as if she was trying to pull his seed into her belly. "Yeah, baby, ride this horse!" He began rocking back and forth, withdrawing half way, then pumping back in again, each time making sure his shaft slid along her clitoris.

With each thrust, a searing flame of pleasure overcame Darla. She was being touched so deep, where her husband never had. Her mind was a jumble of thoughts- how wrong this was, how she was being raped, how much ecstasy she felt, wanting Tony to never stop, to press deeper, her desire to have a baby, what if she became pregnant.

As the orgasm passed, Tony kept a steady pumping, in and out, out and in, but slowing down as Darla came from her ceiling. He shifted his hips so that he wasn't touching her clit anymore. She was still panting, but coherent thoughts began to creep back into her mind.

"Tony," she whispered, "we have to stop, I'm not on birth control." He thrust in deep and she arched her back with an intake of breath.

"I know, baby, don't worry," he said as he withdrew almost all the way, then thrust back in. "After today, you won't have to worry about getting pregnant." She moaned as he bottomed out again. His lips found hers again as his hands moved to her breast and began massaging her nipples. "Promise me you'll feed our baby your own milk," he said, then pinched her nipples.

"Oh...uhnnn...I don't want your baby," she said. "Tony, we have to stop, we have...oh, Tony, I feel you getting bigger..."

Tony shifted his hips again, so that he was now rubbing her love button. He started being more forceful with each thrust. Darla involuntarily spread her legs wider again as she cried out for Tony to stop.

Each thrust sent another jolt of pleasure through Darla's body. She felt his curly chest hair upon her breasts and her nipples, rubbing against her skin. She felt his belly rub against hers, somehow glimpsing the dark skin of his washer board stomach against the pale flatness of hers. The little voice told her again that her flat belly wouldn't be that way for long, as soon as he plants a monster there.

Her hips began moving in rhythm with his, each thrust eliciting a small moan from her mouth. She felt him growing bigger and fatter. "Tony, I'm unprotected, I can't have...oh, oh...I'm fertile...oh, God...oh, God!" Her hips rose to meet his as the intense please began to wrack her body.

"Oh, baby!" Tony yelled. "Yes, YESSSSSS!" He punched in as far as he could as his staff began to spurt his hot seed into the willing hotness that was engulfing him. He felt Darla's lips contract around his dark meat, sealing it, as if unwilling to lose any of his seed. He withdrew halfway and thrust in again as he sprayed more of his life juice into her belly. He withdrew for the last time, then pushed inward again as he sprayed a third time.

Darla's spasming vagina began sucking the black seed into her womb as her lips clamped upon the prick sliding into her again and again, ensuring none of the baby juice was lost. She arched her back more, unconsciously allowing Tony to penetrate her even deeper and ensure his seed would take root.

Darla finally began to come down from her ecstasy and she realized that Tony was still on top of her and his cock was fluttering inside her pussy. She looked up with now-focusing eyes at the man above her. He stared back into her sapphire blue eyes. He made no expression as he brought his hips back and withdrew from her still-swollen lips. He then knelt above her as he grabbed a nearby towel and began cleaning himself. When he was done, he pushed himself off the bed and stood, then walked out of the examination room.

Darla stared at the ceiling for a long time, then turned to her side and brought her legs ups into the fetal position. "Oh, my God, what have I done? What have I done?" She began to softly cry. She sobbed in this position before falling asleep on the table.

12