The Devil To Pay Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally satisfied (and sure the student's filming this would have got their money shots) Lucy very quickly grew tired of her games. She stepped away from Anne and began removing the strap on and snapped.

"Get your clothes on bitch, it's time we headed home!"

Anne hurried into her meagre clothing, feeling that Lucy was in such a rush she would probably drag her out of her naked if she wasn't ready and made an embarrassing and conspicuous exit from the party, feeling like every eye was on her and everyone was talking about her. She was wrong but there were plenty that knew already of the skinny white girl that came in dressed like a slut that took it in the ass from a black girl then sucked it clean and it was only because Anne had been such an anonymous student previously that no-one seemed to have a name for this shameless hussy in days and weeks to come.

It was not the same taxi driver that drove Lucy and Anne back to Lucy's flat, much to Anne's delight. In fact Anne was on something of a post event high sitting in the back of the cab with Lucy alternately fingering her under her mini skirt and whispering filth in her ear.

"I can't wait until we get back home bitch, gonna have you eat my black cooch out good. You ever eaten another girl out before, thought not, well you're going to remember this bitch. Turnabouts is fair play, I made you cum now you gonna make me cum - all over that pretty white face of yours!"

This aroused Anne more than she would have admitted. The prospect of pleasing her Mistress was something she wanted and she scurried up the steps to Lucy's flat on her impossible heels being dragged along by the collar and leash. Minutes later they were both stark naked, Lucy standing up straight, her dark thighs nicely spread with the blonde on her knees in front of her with her face buried in the black bush of hair that surrounded her pussy. And it was good!

Boy was it good. Anne ate pussy like she had never done it before. Which she hadn't. But that was half the thrill of it for Lucy. This inexperienced, subservient white bitch was evidently desperate to please her and was exercising her tongue to the maximum in her efforts. At first she had been tentative, timid, as if scared of what she was doing. To that Lucy just thrust her crotch forward to engulf Anne's face and put her hands on the back of her head so there was no escape.

Lucy was an expert at controlling her body, she had made slaves eat her out for over an hour before she had came in the past but tonight was different, fucking Anne in the ass so publicly and humiliating her like that and the totally submissive way she had taken it had really turned her on and she needed the release almost as much as Anne had evidently needed it earlier.

So she came quickly (in less than ten minutes licking time) and messily, holding Anne's face in place as she squirted out blast after blast of her juices onto it before her knees buckled and she had to use Anne's head and shoulders to keep standing, before finally collapsing onto her back on her bed leaving the blonde just kneeling there naked and with sex juices dripping from her porcelain like face.

And then Anne's mobile phone rang. She looked to Lucy for permission and her Mistress nodded so she scrambled for it but when she opened the cover and saw it was a facetime message from her father Anne stopped. Intrigued, Lucy moved over and saw who it was.

"Answer it slut."

"B-But I'm naked and dripping with your cum!"

"So make sure he doesn't see you are naked then bitch but answer it or I swear, if it rings off I will chuck you out in the street like you are and never see you again!"

Anne swiped the screen and made sure her face was close to it and in the small screen she saw that bar the top of her dog collar there was nothing to see, but she got a shock when her dad's face appeared, said hello then exclaimed in surprise.

"Honey, what the heck?!"

"Daddy? What is it?" she ran through all the things she had done and surmised that he must be seeing Lucy's juices on her face, she touched at a drip on her nose.

"Your hair! You had it cut! What gives, I thought you'd always have long hair."

"Oh yeah. Well Daddy I just figured I'd like a change..."

"Hey Mr. Gill, sorry I convinced your daughter to get it done, don't you like it, we reckon it really suits Anne."

This from Lucy who leaned her head in to be shown on screen, she too was stark naked. She gave Mike (Anne's father) a winning sweet smile before continuing.

"Oh my gosh, where are my manners? So sorry, I'm Lucy, me and Anne have got real friendly recently, she's said so much about you!"

Mike smiled at the girl and her explanation, he was glad Anne had always struggled to make friends so it was good she seemed to have made one.

"Oh, Hi Lucy, no, don't take it the wrong way. Anne's hair looks great, you've did well there, thanks. Honey, I was just checking to see if you were still OK with me visiting on Saturday?"

Lucy smiled at his response. It was so weak. And she knew weakness when she heard it, had made a life in recognising and exploiting it. She glanced at Anne and sensed that she and her father were made of the same stock. Then answered with more than a bit of sarcasm.

"Cool, well we'll see you on Saturday 'Dad', can't wait".

Mike was half way through his parting words when Lucy switched the video message off. She then turned to Anne with a big smile on her face and bluntly announced.

"Well slave, Saturday should be fun, I bet you right here and now that by midnight I'll have that strap on you so enjoyed fucking you buried right inside your Daddy's butthole."

And Anne believed her.

TO BE CONTINUED.

12