The Devil To Pay Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Mike and Anne returned at ten to five that afternoon. Both acutely aware of Mistress Lucy's instruction for them to walk in through the front door at exactly five o'clock, no earlier and no later. With their humiliating shopping expedition over the journey home was slightly more relaxed and definitely more arousing. A teasing Anne had allowed her skirt to ride further and further up as she sat in the passenger seat until her pussy was completely visible where she sat and she did nothing to cover it. Rather she noted her father's continued glances down towards her crotch and made her own glances at the very evident tenting in his trousers. But they made it back to the garage without acting on the filthy thoughts that were clearly in their minds as they travelled home.

Once they were in the garage though, things got more serious. They had left with strict instructions from Mistress Lucy as to not just what time they would return but how they would make their entrance. And it was going to be quite the entrance, especially if Lucy had set them up and not gone ahead with her attempt to dominate and enslave Claire.

Once the car was parked Mike hit the remote to close the door and slowly, almost reluctantly got out of the car and turned on the fluorescent bulb to bathe them in artificial light. Mike looked at his daughter and sighed, how had they managed to get trapped in Lucy's web? How could they have been so weak? Standing at the front of his car he undressed down to just the pink, frilly panties he had worn all day. Anne watched him as he took the matching pink bra and put it on then as he stepped into a similar coloured pair of pink stockings, then finally into a pair of pink high heeled shoes. When he was done Anne approached him lifted a black marker pen from the bench where Mike had left it that morning and used it to write "FAGGOT" on her father's forehead then "TINY DICK" on his stomach along with an arrow pointing down to his crotch. Her final act was to take the bright pink slave collar from their shopping and fix it around Mike's neck to complete the look he would have to exit the garage to enter his own home with, in just a few moments.

But first Anne. She pulled off the top she wore to reveal her young, firm breasts and wriggled out of the tiny mini skirt she had been flashing from all day to stand as naked as the day she was born before Mike. She stepped into a pair of high heeled black, strappy shoes and gave Mike the marker pen. He took it reluctantly and wrote the word "SLUT" on his daughter's forehead then even more degradingly wrote "DADDY'S LITTLE COCKSUCKER" across her flat, toned stomach. He then took the black, studded slave collar they had bought in town and strapped it tightly around Anne's delicate neck.

They each stood back and looked at the state the other was in and gave a shudder, knowing that they were equally as degraded. Mike looked at the time on his wristwatch (set aside on a shelf in the garage), it was one minute to five. And wordlessly nodded at Anne and they set off out into the unknown. In their states (her nude and written on, him in women's underwear and written on) if there were to be anyone, a salesman or neighbour in their drive then it would be unbelievably humiliating and almost impossible to explain, especially if they knew Anne was Mike's daughter. But there was no-one and they scuttled in their high heels to the front door and rang the doorbell to signal their arrival.

She made them wait, it was almost a minute before the door swung open and the pair of them were actually relieved it was Mistress Lucy who met them and not a none the wiser Claire. She kept them standing on the doorstep while looking them up and down to ensure every part of her instructions had been met (she would check the 'shopping' later) before attaching a couple of metal leashes to the slave collars and demanding they both get down on their hands and knees and crawl into their own family home. They did so without debate. Lucy then led them into the large, open plan kitchen where they gasped as they had to crawl over a mess of blonde hair scattered on the tiled surface before looking up to see a newly shaved bald Claire kneeling nude in the kitchen, her knees spread wide and her arms submissively behind her back. In thick red lipstick the word "BITCH" had been scrawled on her forehead and the same item had been used to write "MISTRESS LUCY OWNS ME".

Father, mother and daughter all stared in amazement at the other and in the middle stood Lucy smiling as the realisation fully dawn on them all that they were all now this teenaged black girls slaves. In her deep dominant voice Lucy said.

"Now the fun really begins..."

TO BE CONTINUED.

(Author's Note: Sorry for the delay in chapters, I've really limited time to write at the moment, hopefully the next one will be quicker in arriving but if not lease be patient, it will appear some time).

12