All Comments on 'The Diary'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
bullshit

pure jpb writing, i.e. crap about people that don't give a damn about marriage vows and probably haven't got a clue as to what love is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW a Bobette Watcher

bobie - you start changing your sex like this and some people are going to be real happy but I don't know how to spell their variations of mutated sex. Could somebody help me please???

The short of it is that its still deja vu all over again whether you paint your toenails or not bobie - just a different shade of helplessness and humiliation --- unless you are now going for the femail sicko's who need humiliation. Ahh Haa!

However, my guess is that there are even fewer of them than the male pathetic humiliation sicko's - but if you double your sicko's too 4 thats still 2wice as many as you had and reason to go on and on and on - like the deja vu thing you know.

bobie - I'm proud of you (well not really) for discovering a new market for your cuckster wimpiness. Its a virtual panarama of possiblities but not for this site. Restrictions and all those good things. Still here you could do space monster humiliation or pathetic vampire humiliation.

I can see it now - Frankenstien's bride pimped out to the Werewolf for fun and watching - that would bring in the monster groupies. In space - well there are no boundries eh bobie - you could have plants pimping out squirels or something like that - endless opportunities to bring in the space wimpets so to speak.

So bobie - onward and downward again - and more.

batjac69batjac69almost 18 years ago
uninteresting storyline

You honestly are posting too many stories and not developing any content. The story sounds like a guy story too and not a woman's point of view.

If you would take a pointer, why not have the pirates dream pop out and taser the adulterers as that is what 10 out of 10 spouses would do if given the chance.

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeoplealmost 18 years ago
Hate to disagree with the others...but I liked it

I liked the story. It was refreshing from your wild wife stories. Its not only the guys that are freaks and like to watch but also the women...believe me, I had a ex wife that loved it when I told her after I had just come home from screwing another woman. Anyway, keep up the stories.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
Something sort of different.

But it is the same story, he just changed the sexes. But that does show progress! :-)

Regards,

C

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
Shit Bob

Just when I was convinced that you couldn't write a semi-happy ending for all to save your life you come along with this little jem. I may have to revise my opinion of your stories afterall... I'm almost missing bagging your stories all of a sudden!

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Interesting

Interesting twist on the wife-watching genre.

For some reason I react differently to this - where wife-watching disgusts me, and I hate the wimpy cucks, this kind of turned me on.

Of course, one big difference here was her determination to use the experience as incentive to improve the sex with her husband instead of simply watching him have better sex, which is what most of the cuck stories do!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Could Have Had a Better Ending

Frankly, it could have had a better ending. It would have been much better if she had undressed, come out of the closet and asked Jack if he wanted a sample. We could have seen if Matt had a double standard or was willing to watch her get it from another man.

She could have added the missing enthusiasm to a first blowjob, swallowed and then later on finished up by giving Jack her anal cherry.

Finally she could have informed Matt that since he decided to play behind her back that she was going to consider their marriage now open and go out and find her own strange stuff.

If Jack refused because of Matt, then her recourse would have been to just tell Matt he could go live with Jack and Angela from then on.

Regardless, this marriage is over.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
Loved it...

kinda stilted from the female POV but that's understandable. 5*

For the anony naysayers... everyone can learn something new. In this case, she learned to fuck her husband not just make love to him. Probably saved the marriage

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
A female POV

This is an unusual take on a cheating spouse theme. I liked it a lot. So often we see a husband’s feeling of betrayal turn to lust when he sees his wife with another man. This was the reverse. A 4* rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid

Stupid woman should have divorced him,not had fantasy's.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Unusual

Unusual reaction from the cheated on spouse. Pretty good JPB that I hadn't read previously, except that Angela is the typical 40DD LW cow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

But it is the same story, he just changed the sexes. But that does show progress! :-)

Regards,

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Pure

Pure rubbish.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Dammit, JPB, why write that much and not finish it?

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
End

The ending is ridiculous,she should have walked in on the threesome ,told them all to get out and informed her husband she would be divorcing him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories