All Comments on 'The Dildo'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

Great story. From their initial awkwardness and no real like for each other, through to the passion they shared, this was a great build up with fun characters. I loved his internal thoughts. I know it's unlikely, but the romantic in me wants to see them build something long lasting.

Thank you for your writing!

nthusiasticnthusiastic10 months ago

Love your sense of humor. It’s wickedly twisted. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thanks for the story, it brought back a happy memory of fucking a colleague at a convention.

Camguy4funCamguy4fun10 months ago

A terrific read! I am looking forward to part 2.

TomHarrisTomHarris10 months ago

Great story line. I enjoyed the humor, the very good writing (TY! Nothing turns me off as quickly as poor writing), and--of course--the sex!

Crawfc323Crawfc32310 months ago

Really enjoyed. Roll on part 2

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460110 months ago

Prior to this, my admiration for you dealt with your incredible character development and occasional sense of humor.

This story was fucking hilarious! Sexy? Yes, how do you sell? Yes. But so fucking funny.

You remain my favorite active author.

albertaboyalbertaboy10 months ago

Love your stuff, can't wait for chapter two

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lol at complementry water... more like 7 dollars a bottle :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nicely done! Though you definitely left us wanting more!

I was just wishing there was a follow up, because both of them deserve to have a COMPREHENSIVE screwing, along with a good bit more TLC.

I propose another round before sleep, a gentle, sleepy ride on the midnight express, and a wake-up oral fantasy fulfillment, plus a final bang instead of a good breakfast. Seems about right.

Which leaves the potential MEETUP for a shared vacation (Mountain cabin on a lake? Trip to Mexico? Carribean boat share?) in a few months, after pining away with phone sex [and teasing about purple sex toys!] three nights a week. Then two weeks of raging horny fun together seems like it would be fitting for a "next meeting" installment!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClass8 months ago

I think the Colorado mountain air got to both of them. What a story--gotta read the follow-on to see what happened.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo5 months ago

Fun, fast and furious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES