All Comments on 'The Dildo in Mom's Dresser'

by Phobetor

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not bad

I liked it. Your amount of detail was about right. Had me excited and wishing it was me. I do think the boy progressed to quickly to talking too frankly with his mother. Boys would be too afraid to progress like that.

Please don't try to pretend you are exceptionally well hung or your mother's have huge tits. Try to keep it real and believable.

Keep writing and getting better.

jimmyj57jimmyj57over 9 years ago
Good story

Good story very hot read pleas keep it going .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good read

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good story, however, . . .

you needed to have someone proof-read your material. There were several grammatical errors, that, while they were not so bad that the reader couldn't decipher what your intent was, they tended to be distracting. A reader doesn't want have to try and figure out what an author is writing.

Continue with your writing but accept this friendly advice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story a true stroker

i'm sure there is more to follow well done keep on trucking tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story, but

Proof read! C'mon, your and you're is grade school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very good

waiting for chapter 2

PhobetorPhobetorover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks and sorry!

Thanks everyone for the friendly words. This is the first creative writing I've done since like middle school and I was pretty nervous putting myself out there.

As for the typos, super sorry about that. Those are some really embarrassing mistakes. I had actually cleared most of them up, but had trouble uploading my files. When I retried uploading the document I must have accidentally used an older save. Definitely have to be more careful about that in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

all these womens sons on alll these stories on erotica must be slow, just as soon as they turn 18, it takes them 18 years to find something as large as a dildo. do you think a boy waits till he is 18 to start searching thru his mothers drawers, i mean his mothers transvestite jockey shorts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

the sex act was never committed , for it would be going too far

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter II

Looking forward to chapter II

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story

Quite a few lads have found mom's personal stuff. They play with it and put it back afraid mom will find out. It is a big turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyed your story...

Other than cheating wives getting caught, the mother-son incest is my second favorite type of erotica. You did a good job in writing after these years. You carried the scene out well. I always like for a story to be like a DVD playing in my mind, hearing all the squishes, feeling the emotions, etc. Of course, you had the problem of the word usage, which is hard to find sometimes even when you read back over and over a story. If you have someone you can "trust" have them proof it for you, because they will find things you missed.

Please continue on with Chapter 2. You set the plot up so that, mom and son get intimate, maybe after an initial guilt, but their sexual desires force them to do it again, and even go further. Add to that the hubby/dad being gone and not taking care of his wife in bed as he should, we can see this affair blossoming, and a resulting separation and divorce. Probably, hubby is getting a piece of ass on the side, the dumb cluck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Ever hear of editing? Spelling/grammar atrocious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The story line was good, not as predictable as usual, but the editing... do a spell check.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
anyone notice that the gifted author of this excellent story is a very young guy?

Mr. P gives his age as 18 to 22, so maybe he's even still a late teenager. I bet he was hard when he wrote this and unloaded his young balls at the end with a satisfying grunt. The mother in the story uses a vibrating dildo, which, she confesses to her 18 year old son, doesn't really do the job--she wants to feel "full." Doesn't she know that her boy's got something jumping around in his pants that could make her feel lots fuller than a stupid toy? It's right there, between his legs--his big throbbing hard-as-steel cock. When mom sees it she nearly gives a gasp at the fat fucker. Plus, the kid's got a pair of balls to go along with it, weighted down with all his semen. Mom has a deep affection for her boy's balls, she caresses them gently and lovingly, as only a mother can. That does it--her son goes wild and splatters his huge load of semen all over his beloved mom. There's a passionate incestuous kiss, and the couple fall asleep, embracing. A wonderful, well-written tale, Mr. P, and you've taken the suggestions as to the trivial errors to heart. Another small suggestion: give the boy and his mother names. It personalizes them and makes your grateful readers identify with them. Still, the main thing is that you understand the truth of the old saying, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why dont people get this...

Your : indicates ownership.

"Is this your dildo?"

"Can I shove my cock up your ass?

You're : a contraction of the words "you" and "are"

"You're fucking hot!"

"You're going to get pregnant if I keep blowing my load in you."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Spelling and grammatical errors aside that was a great story. I hope to be able to read part 2 when he gets to fill his mother with his own cock instead of the dildo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
moms dildo

I hope the second installment starts out with,

"Whew, that was FANTASTIC!" I said as I rolled off mom.

She replied, "Having someone watch really spiced it up! Let's do it again sometime at the same time."

...

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965over 9 years ago
Excellent short tale!

Great story, the nosy son angle is perfectly realistic and the masturbation scene with the door between was brilliant. I loved the bit when she stood up with the dildo still in her and pushed it out, that was as sexy as hell! It didn't need them to have sex this time but another chapter with them making love is surely warranted! 5*

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
GOOD SHOW

Especially for your first time. You indicate you are aware of spelling and word usage problems, so the only advice I can add is, try proof reading aloud. You'll be surprised at the problems that will catch. If it doesn't sound right to you, it won't sound right to your reader. Change it until it does sound right.

Good luck, you have talent. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It was a good story. Only thing I can complain about was it was too short. Hope there's a part 2!!!!!

twistedthoughts19782twistedthoughts19782about 9 years ago
impressive.

I like this story. You have minor spelling and grammar issues. But this is easily fixed. Your storyline is great, I hope you can come up with a sequel .This was very arousing . Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

wow that was fucking hot . I hope there is more 2 come

travel2cutravel2cualmost 9 years ago
More.......

You only have three stories here and I think many readers myself included would like to read more.

Great job please share more.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Quick and to the point

A realistic take on how things really happen between mother and son

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 6 years ago
Gave up in less then a minute...

'Your right, your right' should be 'you're right, you're right.' That's two too many wrong words for me to feel happy about continuing. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Loved it, one of my favourites

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Cock as hard as steel"

The quoted phrase gives a whole new meaning to Man of Steel.

malejktmalejktover 1 year ago

Where was the dad?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The ending was a little too quick, needed a few more paragraphs, maybe another chapter

AkpervertAkpervert6 months ago

This had all the potential of being HOT, HOT, HOTTER! But it died as soon as he straddled her. You stopped way too soon.

GgnleeGgnlee5 months ago

Loved it. Brings back many memories with me and my mums vibrator. Solo, but fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous