All Comments on 'The Doll Collector Ch. 01'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Mind Control.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 10 years agoAuthor

Yes the second chapter which was submitted the same time as this one is in the mind control category :)

shyintxshyintxover 10 years ago

When will you be continuing Owning Bella?

shyintxshyintxover 10 years ago

And Venturer and Cities of Power. Will you be finishing those stories also, because I don't want to start reading this one if you aren't going to finish it to. I don't mean to be rude but I like your stories and would enjoy reading the rest of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mind control

I like your other ongoing stories so much better. When the women get little to no enjoyment it's kind of hard to read about this kind of oppression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
different but intriguing

I am curious about where exactly your going to go with this one. Jake is interested in her because of their shared passion and with him searching for an actual love, I don't see her becoming mindless.

It is well written, and has certainly grabbed my attention so I did give it a five. I'm just not certain where you are going with it.

KittenCuddlerKittenCuddlerover 10 years ago
Another great start

I enjoyed reading your other stories and this one is no different. Looking forward to further instalments :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
where's the rest of the story?!

authors shouldn't publish stories, even on a site like this, until they are finished. it is hard to keep track of stories that are released only partially. i lose interest, just as in television when there is too much time between one season and the next. that's the reason for the one star.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 10 years agoAuthor
The 2nd part

The 2nd part was submitted to the site at the same time as this part but there was confusion with its ending and the site manager pm'd me to check it, it should be up very soon as it is ready to go. Apologies.

I have a bad habit of writing in series and leaving loose ends so i can go back and revisit series but i have full intentions of making this three parts. Third is on its way, thank you to those people who like it apologies to those who are disappointed that the 2nd part was not here along with this one.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

You are without a doubt one of my top authors :-) Love this and can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Creepy

This story was creepy as hell. This was like some twisted episode of The Twilight Zone. Dolls creep me out as well as unwanted advances.

dinkus36dinkus36over 10 years ago

This is so intriguing. I was so excited I have not read anything this good in a long time .... thank you

digital_bathdigital_bathover 10 years ago
Hot creepy sexy

So creeptastic and amazing. I can't wait to read chapter 2. Please keep going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Great Start

Easily one of the best stories I've ever read here...I sincerely hope that the following chapters in what will become a lengthy series can hold up against such a good start! That being said, I noticed you said on the 11th the second chapter would be up soon...please end this torture and post it!! And I hope ch3 will be ready soon as well (: Please dont stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where is Ch.2???

Where??

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
My stomach is churning !

It frequently does that after finishing a potentially great story. Wow!

. Audios Jillian, hullo little dolly. She is so screwed. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I think this would go good in the horror section. I think I'd rather swallow my own tongue and die than be subjected to that freakshow. The one thing I don't get is why the collector didn't want the other girls he had the doctor experiment on to end up in a vegetative state. Dolls are inanimate objects after all. I would think they would be the most doll like after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ridiculous. Why would you waste your time writing this story? This is Rape and Abduction combined into one insane story of a person with more money than he knows what to do with, indulging himself with what he cannot "earn" on his own merits.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 8 years ago
but

she was not going to let this happen, she found if she rubbed hard enough against her ties she could start her wrists to bleed so when Joe came to wake her in the morning, Jillian was gone and all that was left was a very pale doll like creature dressed for display. Jillian had released herself from the torture, her spirit free to soar. TK

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago

I'm having a hard time with this part of the story. I don't know if I'm frightened for her or if I'm frightened for me!! Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I googled what a jules steiner doll is and dear lord it scared me

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy4 months ago

Unfortunately perverts like the Jaque Millieu are around and such horrific abductions have been happen …. So its hard to keep this out of mind …. Poor girl, finding yourself in a situation like her, no idea how to express myself ….. and hopefully the police may hunting them successfully

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES