All Comments on 'The Doll Collector Ch. 02'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
LadyPartsLadyPartsover 10 years ago
I never trusted Doll collectors!

I mean the way they say, "Oh she's lovely..." Yes, IT is cute isn't it?

Creepy, I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please continue...will faithfully follow...easily one of the best stories I've ever seen. Eagerly awaiting the next one!!! Torturous waiting

Zodia195Zodia195over 10 years ago

I am curious if Jaques did plan everything because unlike the other 'dolls', Jillian did come from a normal life where people would look for her if they believed her to be missing. This is as creepy as hell, but I am really enjoying this for some reason hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Horrifying because I'm sure someone out there has done this

Or something close to it. Look at the people who have kidnapped teenagers for decades or even their own daughters and no one has really noticed.

This is why this story is so good....and so much more scary than cannablistic aliens.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 10 years ago
Chapter 3

Ellie,

You said before that you were partly done with chapter 3. How is it coming? Your stories are all interesting. I would really like to see how this one ends.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

i love your style :-) can't wait for more and me being a romantic i'm really hoping that when she is found that maybe she says she's there of her own free will but that just might be a fantasy of mine lol keep up the good work can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hey when can we expect the eagerly anticipated Ch.03?

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 10 years agoAuthor
I am well known for loose ends...

I was about halfway through the third chapter when i realized i needed to finish one for the summer contest so it is not finished as yet. I also owe a chapter to Bella and and 3/4's through that so it will take longer than the week between the first two chapters. I understand you are all eager for me to complete series but if you think of it in terms of a cliff hanger as most TV shows leave you with I don't make you wait a whole yer for the next installments lol.

I wish i could write faster and didn't need to go through the editing process but its a must or rather than asking for more you would all be pelting my work with rotten tomotoes and less pleasant remarks. Thank you to those who wait with patience and understanding that i must also do a job i get paid for and live y life with some fun.

To those less patient all I can do is apologise and hope you pop back from time to time and see how many updates there are.I do fully intend to finish them all but this year my commitments in writing are spread out by the Survivor challenge.

Happy reading

~ellie

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Creepy but super enjoyable.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Gone Baby Gone !

Micheal Jackson's Neverland security setup, Hannibal Lector's conversion of Clarice in " Silence sequel, a smattering of ' The Collector by John Fowles & a relatively obscure true life captivity saga called ' Perfect Victim ' .

I'm not sure if any any of these were influences but this is awesome no matter the inspiration. Kudos on creating the multiple characters that are threatening to become more interesting then Jilliana herself.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 10 years ago
Unsettling.. but in a good way

I liked the story and the murky nature of the antagonist. It ends on a note of futility, which I think is appropriate given the tone of the writing till then. It had a sexualized "Tales of the Crypt" feel to it.

Keep writing. You know I like your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I find myself still stopping by your page every now and then hoping for a Ch.3. Please consider writing one Ellie!

Buckeye69Buckeye69over 10 years ago
More!!!!!

Please add more it is a brilliant but scary tale!

grrlslavegrrlslaveover 10 years ago
Wonderful story!

More please. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:(

Still no Ch.03 :(

thundersglorythundersgloryover 10 years ago
No 3?

I really love this story! I'm more of a non-con reader, but this story has my attention. I love the doll complex and the Doctor especially. I also like that he(Jaques) Isn't "irresistible, tall dark and handsome" It makes you feel more for him "He is not the monster you think he is, spoilt selfish young women who will not return his calls are the monsters." best line, And the staff's loyalty is also really interesting, please continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

More please!

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngover 10 years ago
More!

Like all of your other fans I'm hoping you'll write more on this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can't forget this story ...

and I still check regularly to see if you'll continue it :)

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 10 years agoAuthor
New Chapter

The next chapter in this series has been submitted to literotica, Hopefully it will be out in a few days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES