All Comments on 'The Doll Doctor'

by DonnaBeck

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
TerrytheTravelerTerrytheTravelerabout 9 years ago
Welcome back Donna

I've enjoyed your previous work and look forward to more complex and interesting characters.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombabout 9 years ago
My pleasure

Even after multiple really close readings during the editing process, the sex in this story still knocks my tube socks off! The intensity you built into Lisa's sensations and reactions made the action searingly hot even though (or maybe because) she was completely physically passive the whole time. Honestly, it kept turning me on so much I had to to remind myself to edit instead of just reading!

And I really enjoyed both of the characters, too. The story is a lot more straightforward in its raw sexual intentions than most of your work (perhaps even brazenly so), but you still gave each character an interesting backstory with plenty of details to make them feel real. And they both have the trademark DonnaBeck likeability and fun that I find so appealing in all your work.

Another hot one! You are a sizzling talent! Thanks for giving me the privilege of working on this with you. I loved every minute!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very nice read :-)

thank you for a very nice read ... as a guy, and a doll owner myself (not a sex doll though), I appreciate the way you portrayed his love and care for his doll

I dont know if you have explored our world, but I have seen where many of the doll owners I have known online are very loving and caring of their dolls

to some of us ... our doll is much more than just a sex toy ... our doll becomes a person in her own right, and is loved and cared for just as if she was a human girl ... possibly even more, because of ............ well, I'll leave that for you to find out on your own if you want to :-)

again ... thank you for a very nice read :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Excellent story Donna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The most incredible read

I have got a lot to learn. That is one fantastic, sexy imagination. I was unexpectedly bowled over and turned on by this story. The triangle is absolutely beautiful - and I love the undercurrent throughout. Those two are going to have the most intense relationship, moving forward.

One final thing. For a doll - and a fictional doll, at that - Claire is a hell of a babe!!

Nice work!

LustKnightLustKnightabout 9 years ago
Brilliant!

Another fantastic story from you. 5 stars!

driver73driver73about 9 years ago
amazingly well done

This is the first of your stories that I've read but more that I have I will most definitely reading all your others. This was so very well written. The characters had personality and were very likable. One of the best stories I've read in a long time.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
great story!

Enjoy your writing...your humor...the way you put it all together...hope there is more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Playing with dolls doesn't sound so bad after all!

This is the best short story I have read to date. It was fun, flowing, and highly erotic. The concept was completely original to me, which I enjoyed. I love Donnas characters! The women are so open, but at no time do I think they are "easy". I fell that every guy that gets to be with one of the girls in the story is a lucky guy. I will look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
First picture he sent?

She told him to stop harrassing her or she'd turn him in. What a pervert.

IamGnuHereIamGnuHereabout 9 years ago
Just the right amount of everything

Excellent story! The perfect blend of dialogue, humor and character development. With a nice helping of hot, descriptive sex. 5 out of 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
enjoyed it a lot

Perfect blend of fantasy with a strong base of realistic character portrayal. Loved Lisa n Darren n how you took their story beyond the fantasy. Very creative concept of the sex doll.

ZenishZenishabout 9 years ago
Huzzah for nerd love!

Absolutely fantastic story! Really creative, well written, sexy and funny. Plus, the best sex I ever had was from a massive nerd, so it seemed realistic. :)

Please keep writing!

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 9 years ago
Neatly done

I liked the story - the way it started out a bit unsettling, but gradually worked to a place where the reader could make sense of both characters. The "fake" doll sex was intriguing and very hot at the same time.

Keep writing,

Carpe diem,

- LaRascasse

Brett78xBrett78xabout 9 years ago
Funny-Pervy-Sexy...WAY Sexy!!!

Great writing style, Donna. I can't get the grin off my face. Thank you for an intelligently told story that was hilarious and sensual, at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wowie Zowie

Only comment I've ever been motivated to leave for a story. Normally I just go for a skim and fap, where I start out reading most of the words but as I get more bothered I skim faster and faster and just get a gist of the general sex-uations going on, but damn I didn't want to skip a single word of this. Sexy writing and sexy idea. Keep it up!

RPGerRPGeralmost 9 years ago
I Loved It...

This is really weird, because I really liked subway and flower girls. They had everything I want in a story, and yet I found I liked this one more. I had thought it took at least 5 pages to create a story that doesn't feel like a porn script. You did it in 3. Awesome.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Every time I read Duct Tape

it broke my train of thought, I would pause and wonder why they didn't use Velcro? Cleaner, easier, and permanent. ???

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 9 years ago
Boys who play with dolls

Different--but very good. Definitely a different sort of story. Hot, hot, hot. I hope Lisa's anus holds up better than the doll's. :)

Thoroughly enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Wonderful!

SensualRomanticNYCSensualRomanticNYCover 8 years ago
Quite Different!

Having finished your trilogy, I went looking for more...

Yes, the sex fetish is quite the opposite of your romances!

But even more so are her descriptions of the actual sex!

I do hope there is more... I'm curious about his dissertation.

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
The Future actually was Yesterday.

DB, a really fantastic (Classical definition) story of people always inventing new ways to do kink. Though in my opinion it was Lisa who had the doll fetish. For Darren, Claire was just a convenience to safely let off sexual and emotional tension.

Reminds me years ago, I think it was Analog SF magazine, that ran a short story about a research project on why little girls play with dolls. The expected conclusion being that the girls were learning to become Mommies and how to care for babies.

The twist to the story being that the researchers discovered grown Women have babies to replace the dolls they played with as Girls. That story resulted in a flood of commentary, as the most controversial story they had ever carried to that date. Violent opinions from all sides!

Which in turn reminded me of the European Lilly doll, for which it is claimed the American Barbie doll was copied from. In turn Lilly was taken from what in the Fifties & Sixties were very salacious adult cartoons.

The major difference between Barbie and Lilly is, Barbie is smaller and marketed to children. The Lilly doll was larger and marketed to adults. Well think about it, Europeans always had a sense of style and sexuality ahead of American Puritanism.

Before you reject knee-jerk back from the concept of adults dressing up dolls for personal amusement. There are photographs of the Imperial German General Staff in drag for a party. And don't they look cute in crinoline with those Kaiser Bill waxed mustaches?

roveroneroveroneover 8 years ago
LOVED IT!

Really liked Lisa, and the dialogue, tho I guess it was more her mental commentary while she role played and he had fun, and him talking to her...

and also the ending...nice-guy-sexy-pervy-nerd-boy.

5 stars + 'FaveStory'-think I'll have to have a dip into your romance stories-noticed a lot of very high scores.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 8 years ago
Creative

This is perhaps the most creative thing I have read here. If someone had pitched this storyline to me I would have dismissed it as unworkable and, in any event, likely to be weird and boring. But NO! Hotness beyond the ordinary! Congrats and thanks!

storm_usmcstorm_usmcover 8 years ago
Surprised

Very interesting premise. Gotta admit, thought pretty weird at first, more read it just to see where took it. But surprisingly good. Good build, good descriptions, good everything. Great job.

avengilineavengilineover 8 years ago
I love it!

The nerd artist in me is screaming! lol I'm just glad I'm not the only female with a thing for knee socks...I think they are hot. Such a cool story and you had me laughing the whole way through. You should have one where Lisa and Darren just fuck and Lisa and Darren just go wild! I think that would be super hot. Anyway great story! One of the favorites!

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

What a fantastic story and so well told. THANK YOU

AmbidentrousAmbidentrousabout 8 years ago
Sucked me in.

I wouldn't have read this if I had known the premise, but you took what sounds like a third-rate idea and turned it into a very fucking hot read. I'll be reading more of your stories. Without someone else in the room next time.

AEisMeAEisMeabout 8 years ago
Unexpectedly hot

I'm also one who didn't expect to enjoy this as much as I did. Loved the moments of humor. And the sex was hot as hell. I understand her attraction. There's just something about nerdy guys. Mmmm.

One tiny quibble. Even though he was a young guy he'd need some time to "recharge", as it were. I didn't buy that he came so quickly three times. Other than that, great story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
*****

First rate. Nothing wrong with it. Good pacing, inventive, smart, funny, clever, witty and I would have to go to a thesaurus to find more adjectives to describe your work. I'm going to read more of it.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
so happy for the couple

both of them

have to wonder if the three of them will role play?

Pervus_the_RomanPervus_the_Romanalmost 8 years ago
I am glad there was no anal.

I think it would have made this story seem weird.

avengilineavengilinealmost 8 years ago
I've read this 3 times now

I almost forgot how good it is!

I need a nerd like that, but I'm in school too so I need to focus on school lol

PS I am now hooked on Iggy Pop.

RioRedKingRioRedKingover 7 years ago
Great story

well written; fun and sexy

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 7 years ago
Very good on staying in character, Lisa!

Welllll...You like her.

And I like you.

Sooooo....okay...sorta. :+)))

Beauty888Beauty888about 7 years ago
Wow

That was hot! I kind of wish you would write a part 2 ;) keep writing! You are amazing, thanks for sharing.

SBarak1SBarak1about 7 years ago
What a great story

Really enjoyed your story. It left you guessing where it was leading and had some nice twists. For the hell of it why don't you write a part 2. There's a whole pile of things you could possibly do with this second part. Let me know if you would like some ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well done.

Definitely the hottest of all your stories, and my second-favorite after Subway Girl.

Barry

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 6 years ago
Excellent Story, Great writing

Enjoyed your writing and your story-line immensely. A truly great erotica short story offering lots of eroticism without any lit.com cliches. That makes it epic!

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 6 years ago
It was so good, and on so many levels.

I thought that the effort Lisa made in staying in character, was almost as if she had put herself in restraints. Physical restraints would have been far easier for her, than holding her pose and her poise, while nerve endings were being thoroughly aroused to a tingly torture. It worked so well... and was wonderfully descriptive. You are definitely my Belle of the Tall Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Who knew sex dolls could be so hot?

This was definitely a 5... why don't I meet girls like her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

This is the most entertaining fun sex story I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
10/10

Absolutely brilliant, one of the best stories I've read. Funny, intelligent, insightful, creative, original, sexy and so well written. I was not expecting it. Wow !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can't remember how long ago I read . . .

Your stories are very special. They've made my week as I've re-read them. As a direct contact isn't possible, I'm sending this to say how much I'd love to see more of your work.

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 3 years ago
Bonkers but absolutely brilliant

So well written the characters felt real and my initial reaction was to look for a sequel but perhaps better to leave it on the high you did. 5 stars no doubt about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Haha

5 for originality. What a fun romp! Loved it! (Well written too)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG this is so brilliant - I can't wait to read your other works! 10/10

frog55frog55over 2 years ago

What anonymous said “ OMG this is so brilliant - I can't wait to read your other works! 10/10”! I agree 100%. It was equal part hot, complicated, and brilliant.

I am definitely reading more of your works. A true erotic artist!!

Handbrake451Handbrake451over 2 years ago

As expressed by frog55 and Anonymous below simply and brilliant and clever.

Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent! A sequel would be really cool. Thank you!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[29.09.22]

Very, very Kawaii und Romantique!

11/10 'Claires'!!!!!

rayironyrayironyover 1 year ago
Sensitively kinky and

Pleasingly erotic...Damn that was good...Thank you!

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

Absolutely original and brilliant - now that I "discovered" the author it is time to read some of her others

TrionyxTrionyxover 1 year ago

What little nest of twisted neurons did the idea for this story come from and can I get similar neurons for when l am trying to come up with a new story idea? We’ll done.

roveroneroveroneabout 1 year ago

Re-read...recalled it had caught my attention....and still just as hot...smart Darren hurrying up to re-connect with her...Lisa's a real catch

Gave it a 5 first time-hadn't realized hadn't faved it.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

This is so original! Really good, very erotic for a reason I’m not fully understanding too. 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Crushed it...you absolutely crushed this category in the most original way!! Totally didn't think it would be my cup o' tea, but that was a sizzling read. Hope you come back and continue your writing!! Well done!!!

RightSizedRightSized6 months ago

Absofuckinglutely brilliant! So freaking hot and even a little bit sweet. Previously read and loved the Flower Girl and Subway Girl series but this little thing is my favorite. Never stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was completely adorable and I can’t believe I’m saying that! 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonnaBeck@DonnaBeck
Hi Lit - readers, It has been suggested that I give the order of the trilogy; Subway, Flower, and Runner Girl. I have two short stories on here as well. I am currently writing erotica. I expect the new piece to be out around the first of the year. Thank you for your intere...

SIMILAR Stories