All Comments on 'The Door'

by sack

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdover 19 years ago
Very nice.

Truly not the usual Lit fare, but a thoughtful and well written story. I could really put myself in the place of an old man opening all the doors of his life.

Thank You.

Lady LayLady Layover 19 years ago
Decisions! Decisions! Decisions!

Very well thought out and written. Kind of makes you wonder what's behind your own doors doesn't it? LL

Du LacDu Lacover 19 years ago
Thought provoking...

Sack.

A very deep read. One which makes you stop and look at what you are doing in your own life. Our door is there, a read like this makes us open it and look within.

Thankyou

Du Lac

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
Thanks

...for leading me to this one sack.

I'm a huge fan of anything that actually has a storyline and keeps my attention from start to finish... this story did that easily.

I love your imaganation... and the fact you're not shy to experiment with word play.

Awesome read. Highly recommended to anyone. ;-)

LilDarlinLilDarlinover 19 years ago
Unreal~!!

I have to tell ya. You had me spellbound with this story. I was wondering where it was leading. Had to know. Loved your word play. The phrasing was perfect. The story itself, well still can not get passed *the door*. How you set this up, was great. I loved it.

Excellent story..

A must read~~!!

~hellbaby~~hellbaby~over 19 years ago
Another Amazing Sack Story

The breadth of your writing talent is so vast{as I sit here crying}This from the 'uni tit' man?This really touched me today because for the first time in years I missed my father and it hit me he is gone.Reading this was making me think of him more,and now I smile!I loved the way he went to the 'doors' that retrospected the stages of his life,a cad perhaps but the realization that the only woman he ever loved was Christine was my favorite part, you made it possible to feel his awakening .OK, enough said, it is a lovely story and I thank you for sharing it!!

PeliosPeliosover 19 years ago
Very Poignant!

I'm gonna hug my hubby as soon as he comes home!

neonlyteneonlyteabout 19 years ago
Bitter Sweet

That's a good tale, well spun.

Made me look over my shoulder, just to check I was behaving.

Nicely written, just the right level of paranoia as he reaches the end.

dcpoet44dcpoet44almost 19 years ago
i open the door and...

there are some riveting stuff to point out. here they come:

In his dazed state, the old man kept pushing on the bottom panel like a woodpecker in overdrive, until finally he heard the sound he had been waiting for.

this is way funny:

"I heard these chicks give one hell of a tube job!" Frank glared at his best buddy as the two men rubbed their crotches in anticipation.

that woman certainly had some pull on his guilt...*LOL*:

The two men suddenly felt very awkward. Tom quickly got dressed and walked out of his office, hastily hailing a cab . As he rode home feeling a mixture of guilt and exhilaration, it seemed like every time he looked in the rear view mirror he saw Christine staring back at him. The stare that could cut glass....

some good ole artificial sex will do it everytime...*LOL*:

Debbie ignored him, screwing him with the dildo until all eight inches were up his butt. Tom screamed for mercy, but Debbie didn't care. After all, it was only a game. Tom made enough noise to wake the dead, as Debbie laughed and laughed. After a particularly deep thrust, he mercifully passed out....

*****

I really dig the ending of this piece. all of that paranoia in this case had lots of guilt in it........*LOL*.....great story......don

normiquenormiquealmost 18 years ago
Very nicely written story!

This author used the 'curiosity factor'with skill to snare his audience and keeps the reader's interest until the very end of the story. A thought provoking piece and enjoyable read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous