The Dream House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stripped naked, and pulled on these big heavy boots, it took me all my time to lift my feet to walk. I must have looked a right sight. Then as I made my way through the men gathered around the doorway, the hands went everywhere, making it difficult to get away from the van. The mauling went on for up to maybe a minute, then Stan called out of the door.

"Ten, eleven, hey why haven't you gone yet?"

"This isn't fair, I never said I'd let them all grope me at once."

"Come on lads, let her go, I'm already on nineteen, twenty."

The hands began to slip away, and I splashed and skidded my way across the building site. Once out of site, I found an old plastic sheet covering some bricks, and knelt down pulling it over my head. There I stopped, waiting for the inevitable. I didn't have long to wait, and as the sheet was lifted, the sunlight flooded in, and the man shouted.

"Found her!"

I stood up, and the man took hold of my hand, which he immediately pushed down the front of his shorts. But he also made sure I wrapped my fingers around his already hardening dick. As soon as my fingers encircled it, I felt his blood pulsing, as it filled, swelling in my hand. But it wasn't really his dick that I had to worry about, it was my own pussy!

His dick hadn't got the monopoly on blood pulsing. My pussy was throbbing that badly, it really was affecting the way I was walking. And he wasn't helping, using one of his hands to stroke my inner thigh, whilst sucking my nipple as he walked along backwards towards the van. By the time we got to the van, I was ready to fuck, my pussy was on fire. As he sat me down and lowered me back onto the bed, I instinctively let my legs fall open.

This man went down on my pussy with his mouth, and I heaved my hips high, reaching down with my hands holding his head. How long it was before the others joined in I have no idea, but as the sensations began to hit me, radiating from my nipples, I realised I had more than one mans attention. But I was too far gone to worry, and anyway, it was only a bit of heavy petting. How the men had actually got themselves arranged around the bed to get access, I have no idea, but Stan had taken hold of my head, and turned it towards where his face was ready to resume his French kissing.

Every part of my body was receiving some kind of attention, I even had someone massaging and sucking my toes. My eyes were closed more than they were open, and as Stan withdrew his tongue from my mouth, I opened them momentarily, to see who was going to replace him. But he gently stroked his finger ends over my eyelids, and I let them fall shut again. Then I felt something soft touching my lips, and at the same time, the hand under my head pulled it forwards.

I opened my eyes, but his dick was already inside my lips, and driving in deeper. At first I tried a little struggle, but knew I was not strong enough to force him out, and no way dare I bite him. Besides, I told myself, I'd been thinking about sucking that big fat knob-end of his all day. So I sucked and he got really hard, and began to shaft his length in and out of my mouth. Soon it was pushing at my windpipe, and I took a deep breath, ready to allow him entry. Oh yes I could now feel his big fat bell-end squeezing its way into my throat, it felt so good.

But it wasn't just my throat being stretched; my pussy was also being opened up, as the man who found me in hiding, began to slide his dick up my pussy. I was by now totally out of control, and even if they'd all wanted to fuck me one after another, I wouldn't have had the willpower to even try to protest. My body wanted a fucking, and boy was it getting one. Well two actually, Stan was still fucking my throat, going at it like he hadn't had a fuck in years. While who ever it was rammed my pussy in a very aggressive manner. Not that I minded, I could take it as hard as they wanted to give it, but compared with my Brian's gentlemanly love making, it was really hitting the spot.

Then I felt Stan shooting his cum into my throat, and as he pulled out I licked up any excess that spilt. It was only seconds before someone else was presenting their dick for my mouth, but as I'd said, I was now game for anything. Then I felt the man who was fucking my pussy, fingering my bottom. Now I had been fingered back there by a previous boyfriend, but I'd never let him take it any further. That was many years ago, and my Brian had never even gone anywhere near touching it.

Of course, over the years, reading articles, and seeing porn videos, I'd often wondered what being fuck in the bottom would be like. This man appeared to be using the fluids coming from my pussy to wet my bottom, and help him get his fingers up it. And he also appeared to be having some success, as I'm sure he now had two fingers poked up my bottom to their full length. He hadn't just rammed them in suddenly, but he'd been working gradually, starting with just a finger end, and I have to admit, the finger fucking he was giving my bottom, was actually quite a turn on.

Then he drew his dick from my pussy, and I felt it touching my bottom, I wasn't scared, and I guess in a way, I was actually quite curious, and kind of looking forward to it. Then he pushed, and I felt my bottom stretch. God was he big; I took a sharp intake of breath, and almost choked on the dick in my mouth. I couldn't even grit my teeth, as the man fucking my throat was still giving it full-bore.

But he got his dick up, and began to pump it hard, and within no time, I was lifting my bottom up in harmony with his shafting. It wasn't long before he was cuming in my bottom, and like all men, seconds later it was pulled out, and he was gone. But the next man, eased me across the bed, and then rolled me on top of him. I was soon squatting my pussy onto his hard dick, and the man who'd been fucking my throat, moved down the bed. I obviously knew what was coming next, and this was going to be another first for me, two men at once. Well up my pussy and bottom that is, I'd done the pussy and throat before in my student days.

So now I held still while the man mounted my bottom and god was this a stretch. Fucking hurt! Yes it fucking hurt, but the pain was driving my body wild. I had just let out an outburst, "Oh fucking yes! Go on fuck it! Come on boys; fuck me harder, I want more." Then someone appeared kneeling in front of me, presenting their dick for my throat. So that put an end to my dirty screaming, and I began to have my first triple penetration!

I can remember some of the men that followed, but it all began to blend into one long night of fucking. I say night, because when they finally gave up, not only had the sun gone down, it was also dark outside. And even then, I spent the night with Stan in bed one side of me, and Jim the other. And I'm not sure if the fucking I got in my dreams was real or not. One thing I do know; was that I awoke with Jim fucking my bottom.

It was nearly 11:00 o'clock before the Land Rover appeared on the mountain road, and maybe quarter past before my mom stepped out. All the time during the morning up until then, whenever any of the men had fancied a fuck, they'd just sidled up to me, took hold of my arm, and said, "Come on lass." Or something similar. And I'd just meekly let them walk me to the van, and opened up for them. I'm not sure why, but I guess I knew I couldn't actually stop them, and unless I did as they wanted, they had plenty they could tell my Brian, that would definitely kill any wedding plans.

I'd even had one or two of them suggesting they were going to fuck both me and mom when she arrived. So as soon as I'd had a quick word with mom, I got Mr Green (the man with the 4 x 4 who'd brought mom) to one side out of earshot of anyone.

"Look, I can't explain now, but would you like to be pushing this big cock of yours up my little pussy?"

At the same time as I'd said it, I'd put my hand on his fly, and felt for his dormant dick. He'd about choked, as I'd said the word cock and pussy, but his dick began to harden the instant my hand stroked across it.

"W what did you?"

I stopped him short, "Sorry to be so crude, and I can't explain just now, but if you'll take both me and mom back over the mountain right now, I'll meet you when and where you like, and let you fuck me. Please just say yes."

"W well, yes. Of course, I will. But..."

"I'll explain later, but please don't let anyone talk you out of it. Please, I'll suck your cock, or do what ever you want, but take us right now."

I turned and walked to my mom, took hold of her arm, and walked her towards the man's Land Rover.

"Where are we going?"

"Home, Mr Green has agreed to take us now."

"But I thought we had to be here for when Brian arrived?"

"No, I want to get back; we can phone Brian when we get over the mountain."

Just then Stan noticed us walking to the vehicle,

"What's happening then?"

Oh its ok, Mr Green is taking us home."

"But I've just put a brew on; you have to let the poor man have a cup of tea. Anyway, you're supposed to be here to wait for you fiancé. Never mind her Harry; you come and get a cuppa."

But as my eyes met Harry's, I let him know without words, my offer meant him coming now.

"Its ok Stan, another time, I've got to get the two ladies back home. I'll catch you again some time."

And with that he turned and made his way back to his Defender, climbed in, and we were soon bouncing our way along the muddy track, on the long steady climb over the mountain.

Mom was curious as to why I'd wanted to leave so quickly, and I'd made some silly excuse about needing to be back in town to meet someone. She appeared to accept this, but I'm not sure it sounded very real. On the way home I phoned Brian, and explained I'd be at mom's house later, and how we'd got out of the valley. He didn't sound too pleased, but I thought what the hell. Once we dropped mom off at her home, I then made arrangements to meet Harry the next day in the car park of a local supermarket, so he could take me to his farm.

The evening with Brian at mom's house was uneventful, and he'd left to go home by ten. I had a good nights sleep, and god did I need it. Next morning I walked to the supermarket, and there was Harry waiting, I climbed in, and we were off. He pulled into his farm yard, and we both got out.

"Where are you going to have me?"

"In my bedroom. Where else?"

"So your wife isn't home?"

"I'm not married."

"You live alone?"

"No, I have three sons; they help me work the farm."

Just then a man aged in his twenties walked out of one of the farm buildings, and on seeing us, began walking towards us.

"Is that her dad?"

"It certainly is; I told you she was a cracker."

"Oh god dad, I can't wait to see her naked."

I realised I was now in for a fucking by not just one man, but it looked like four of them.

I'm not going to go into detail about this fucking session, as it was by comparison quite tame. They were all psyched up to fuck me, and I thought as I'd promised, it was pointless being picky about there being more than one of them. But as it turned out, they were real gentlemen, taking it in turns, only one man in the room at a time. It was a very vanilla sex session, apart from me taking one man after another. I guess they all had about three or four goes at me. And after thanking me, Harry took me back home.

I married Brian as planned, and we moved into our dream house. But over the next twelve months, Brian employed the same builder to landscape the gardens! And once I was his wife, he made me give-up working, so I was at home most of the time the builder was there. Well you can guess the kind of things that went on. Or maybe, one day I'll get around to telling you all about it.

*

Thanks for reading, and please feel free to email me at the address in my profile. I would like to acknowledge the help given by msboy8 who very kindly gave this story a proof reading, and corrected several errors. Hopefully this will aid your reading pleasure.

It is only the feedback from readers that make the effort of writing worthwhile, and I will answer all mail received (eventually). I would particularly like to hear comments from Girls living in England. To ensure I accept your mail, make sure your mail has 'Story Feedback' as a subject, all other mail to this account is deleted as spam.