The Dresden Files: What The Cat Saw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, but..."

"Shhh."

Molly's sultry voice called out from behind Andi. "Andi, be fair. He helped you out, now it's your turn to return the favor."

Butters tried to interrupt as Andi slid off his lap and onto the floor to kneel between his legs, "No, no, no. We need to figure out what caused..." but was stunned back into silence. The girls on the couch had re-positioned themselves.

Molly was laying back on the couch her T-shirt stretched tight against her out-thrust tits and bunched around her waist. One of her long, shapely legs was planted on the floor with her other leg draped over the top of the couch. Butters would have had a complete and unobstructed view of her teenage pussy if it hadn't been for Georgia's head between Molly's legs.

"Let Andi return the favor, Butters," Molly purred as she stroked one of her own firm tits with one hand and the top of Georgia's head with the other.

Georgia wrapped her arms around Molly's nude thighs and quickly began lapping away at her pussy. The girls had decided to tease Butters by not letting him see Molly completely nude until the very end. Both Georgia and Andi had agreed that Molly had the best overall body; tall, firm, young and so fresh. So they decided he would only get tiny, little glimpses, to tease him and to keep him hard enough for all of them to enjoy a turn.

Georgia began nuzzling and lightly kissing around Molly's drooling pussy, making sure to keep away from the younger girl's swollen labia. She couldn't move her head too far in any direction to make sure Butters couldn't see the horny teen's pussy so Georgia had to make sure not to move around too much. It gave her only a relatively small area to play around with so she make sure every little kiss, lick, suck and nibble counted. Georgia nibbled at the upper sections of Molly's inner thighs where her legs met on either side of the young wizard in training's wet cunt. Molly's tender flesh tasted salty on Georgia's tongue as she bit down on little bits of Molly's flesh. "She'll have some bruises now," Georgia thought as she smiled evilly. After each little, toothy nibble Georgia would kiss and lick the hot skin before blowing on it softly causing Molly to shiver.

Georgia's mouth and tongue were driving Molly crazy with desire. "Oh fuck, Georgia! Fuck that feels so good."

"You taste good," Georgia mumbled around Molly's hot cunt.

"Your tongue, Georgia. I want to feel your tongue in me. Please Georgia, please. Make me cum with your tongue," Molly pleaded with the older girl.

Georgia looked up past Molly's heaving body and smiled devilishly.

Butters was still gaping in opened mouth silence at Georgia going down on Molly. He was so turned on he barely noticed Andi pulling down his straining tighty-whities and releasing his long, hard throbbing cock.

Andi licked her lips and smiled at Butters' fully exposed and massive prick. She slowly raised her hands up to grasp the base, needing both of her hands to encircle it completely and smiled wider.

The instant Andi's greedy hands made contact with Butters' large tool he snapped back to reality. "Wha? Andi... no. We can't. Something is controlling..." Butters lost the ability to speak as Andi quickly rose up and sucked his soft, velvet cock-head into her mouth.

Andi took a moment to enjoy the feel and taste of Butters' cock in her mouth. Her wet, warm tongue slowly swirled around the head as she moaned in lust deep in the back of her throat, the vibrations sending tingling sparks of pleasure shooting down the throbbing tool.

"Oh, Andi," Butters moaned as his hands gripped the arms of the recliner, nearly tearing into the fabric.

Andi began slowly sliding her mouth down Butters' shaft, taking in inch after inch of hard cock past her stretched lips, across her warm tongue and deep into her mouth. Andi prided herself on her cock sucking ability, honed to perfection on her boyfriend but was only able to swallow maybe half of Butters' tool. Her lips were stretched as far as they could go and her mouth was so full of the monster-sized prick that she could barely move her tongue. "He's delicious," Andi thought as she moaned around the meat in her mouth and began to slowly jack the base of the mighty cock.

Andi raised her head up, leaving the tip of Butters' prick in her mouth as she continued to slowly jack the base and took a deep breath through her nose before she began lowering herself back down. As the warm head pressed against the back of her mouth she forced herself not to gag and began trying to swallow, easing the thick tube of flesh into her mouth she managed to squeeze in three quarters of Butters' cock into her throat.

"Oh Geez, Andi!" Butters shouted out at the feel of this voluptuous young woman trying to deep throat his cock.

Andi continued massaging Butters' dick with her throat before the burning in her lungs became too much. She raised her head up allowing the massive spit wet cock to slip out of her mouth as she continued to slowly jack the base and smiled with pride at her accomplishment. "Wow, Butters. You're so big and you taste so good."

"Uh... Thanks?" Butters was confused by the complement. He'd been embarrassed by his penis size since junior high having been the brunt of so many locker room jokes. And most of the few girls he'd been with had always been put off by his size and it was this echo of embarrassment that brought him back to his senses once again. "Andi, I appreciate the complement but seriously, Molly mentioned a spell and I think we've been, well... bespelled. We have to get a hold of Harry."

"Of course, Dr. Butters."

Butters stared at Andi in confusion, "You believe we're all under a spell?"

"Of course, Dr. Butters. Molly, Georgia and I figured that out after the second 3-way we had this morning."

"You mean all three of you were... wait, never mind. So you agree we need to call Harry?"

"Well, sure. We can't just keep fucking for the rest of our lives. At the end of our 3rd daisy chain Molly noticed that the spell wasn't fading. So we decided to call for help."

"Did you get a hold of Harry?" Butters asked, trying to concentrate on Andi's words and not the fact that the naked young woman was continuing to jack him off.

"Nope. So we decided to call you," Andi giggled at Butters like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well, o.k. But there's nothing I can do. We should get a hold of Harry."

"Sure thing, Dr. Butters." Andi loved the feel of Butters throbbing dick in her hands.

"O.k. good," Butters sighed in relief.

"You want to call him after you fuck my tits?"

Butters was struck dumb as Andi released his cock and raised up as she wrapped her pendulous tits around his pulsing meat. The instant Andi's silky flesh made contact with his cock Butters drew in a sharp breath as Andi moaned out loudly.

Andi used her hands to pump her tits up and down as Butters' hot cock throbbed in the deep valley of her cleavage. Normally she was a rather shy girl but had always secretly loved the effect her tits had on people and watching Butters' face as she pleasured him filled her with a sense of pride. She released her mountainous tits and grabbed Butters' wrists, bringing his hands up to her chest and giving him control of her sweat slick tits. "Here Dr. Butters. You do it now. Fuck my tits."

Butters gripped Andi's tits, his fingers sinking into her soft flesh, and pressed them against his aching dick. He began rubbing the large orbs up and down his shaft keeping a slow rhythm as she squeezed the silky flesh. "Oh God. This feels so good," he gasped out. "I've never done this before." Butters kneaded and massaged the young woman's tits and began picking up speed as he started raising his hips up and down.

Andi smiled in lust and erotic pride as Butters really started fucking her tits. She loved the feel of a hard cock rubbing in-between her breasts. Because of the impressive size of her tits a cock was usually swallowed completely in her cleavage, but not with Butters. His dick was so long that whenever he thrust himself up the top 2 or 3 inches would poke out below her chin. Andi bent her head down and took the exposed tip of his cock into her wet mouth. She lovingly sucked and caressed his cock head and moaned at the taste of his pre-cum on her tongue.

Butters gripped Andi's tits as hard as he dared, afraid of hurting the young woman or leaving bruises. The feel of this lust filled and be spelled young coed's heavy jugs wrapped around his shaft with her mouth sucking the top of his cock and her tongue swirling around the tip was pure heaven. He felt slightly ashamed of himself for taking advantage of the be spelled college student but the absolute need to cum had overridden his morals. Either that or he was be spelled as well, he couldn't decide.

"Oh God, Butters! Her tongue feels so good!" Molly yelled, drawing Butters' attention back to the couch.

Molly and Georgia had slid back to the position they were in before being distracted by Andi and Butters. Molly's T-shirt was bunched up under her heaving chest, exposing her pale abdomen. She used one of her hands to palm, squeeze and massage one of her full tits over her shirt as she used her other hand to keep Georgia's head firmly between her toned thighs. "Fuck, Butters! Fuuuck! Her tongue Butters... it's so good. Oh fuck, Butters! She's got her tongue inside my pussy, Butters. Fuck! She's got it inside of me, Butters! She's fucking me with her tongue and it feels so... fucking... good!"

Butters was enraptured. A titty ride with a blow job and a lesbian porn show all at the same time. He'd never imagined something like this in his most deprived, adolescent fantasies.

Molly kept up her commentary as Georgia ran a hand up the teen girl's body and underneath her T-shirt to her free tit. Georgia squeezed the unbelievably firm orb and pinched her pierced nipple. "Fuck, Butters! Her hand feels so good on my tit, Butters. She's squeezing it, pinching my nipple and it feels fucking great." Molly took a moment to readjust her T-shirt over Georgia's questing hand, making sure Butters still couldn't see her yet, before returning it to squeeze her other large breast.

Georgia continued to lap at Molly's drooling cunt. She plunged her tongue as deep into the young girl's quivering hole as she could, slowly drawing it back out and caressing to top of teen's hot pussy. Georgia drew her tongue out completely and dipped it down to Molly's puckered asshole, circling the tight hole before running her tongue up to the young wizard's hard clit. She circled the small nub of flesh and used her free hand to push her middle finger into Molly's dripping pussy.

Molly gasped as Georgia returned to licking her asshole and fingering her cunt. "Oh God, Butters! She's licking my asshole. She licking my asshole and fingering my pussy, Butters. Oh God! She rubbing inside of me, Butters. She feels so good, Butters. I want to cum so bad, Butters. I need to cum!"

Molly had been staring at Butters, waiting for him to look like he was ready to cum. And right now he looked like he was about to explode. When she yelled out she wanted to cum it was a signal to Andi and Georgia to finish them both off. "I want to cum so bad, Butters. I need to cum. I need it so fucking bad," she pleaded.

Andi reached up and replaced Butters' hands with her own and pressed her tits as hard as she could around his shaft and sucked harder at his throbbing cock head.

Georgia gave Molly's asshole one final lick before raising her mouth up to her clit. She used her free hand to place a finger at the entrance to Molly's puckered, spit wet ass as she gave a quick kiss to her soaking wet pussy.

Andi released Butters' cock and began using both of her hands to jack at his massive prick as she plunged the head into her warm mouth and began sucking hard.

Georgia quickly slid her fingers into Molly's tight ass as she sucked on the girl's hard, little clit and lashed it with her tongue.

"Oh Fuck, Butters! I'm cumming!" Molly shrieked out, releasing her tit and using both of her hands to grip Georgia's head.

Butters came as Molly shrieked in pleasure. Andi pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop and let him cum all over her jiggling tits. Molly's sweet juices gushed from her cunt as Butters was coming and Georgia lapped at her pussy, trying to swallow as much as she could. As Georgia licked at Molly's drenched pussy Butters finished shooting his impressive load as Andi sucked him back into her mouth to swallow his last few shots. As Butters collapsed back into the chair Molly's body relaxed into the couch as she came down from her sexual high, her chest rose and fell as her large tits rose up and down on her chest with each breath.

Georgia smiled up from between Molly's twitching thighs at a job well done. She sucked the last few drops of Molly's cum before sitting up and straightening Molly's legs out as she pulled the well-fucked teen's shirt down.

Butters had his head thrown back in complete bliss as Andi crawled out from between his legs and shuffled on her knees over to the couch. She didn't want to lose any of the cum covering her swaying tits so she made sure to move slowly. "Georgia, Molly. Look what Butters gave me," she giggled.

Georgia smiled seductively and slid her long, willowy, nude body off the couch and over to her voluptuous, cum covered friend. Molly took a deep breath, pushing her wonderful rack out further, before looking up lazily and smiling. Molly slid off the couch, flashing her pale ass at Butters, and joined her two naked lovers on the floor. Not even speaking Molly and Georgia leaned down and began licking and sucking Butters' cum off of Andi's giant tits. Andi cooed as she wrapped her arms around Molly and Georgia's heads, encouraging both girls to nurse at her chest.

The wet, sucking sounds coming from the front of the couch raised Butters' attention and he slowly looked up. He moaned out at the sight of Molly and Georgia sucking his cum from Andi's massive breasts. Molly's eyes locked onto Butters' and she stared lustfully at him as she swallowed his cum. His cock hadn't softened after cumming and the sight in front of him only aroused him even more. "Is the spell affecting me, too?"

Molly and Georgia's hands wandered over Andi's plump body, caressing her every nook and cranny. One of Molly's hands slid between Andi's thick ass-cheeks and caressed her puckered, little asshole before slowly sliding inside. As Molly pushed into Andi's ass Georgia's guesting fingers found their way between Andi's sticky thighs to her gooey cunt. Both Molly and Georgia slid their fingers in and out of Andi's needy body and quickly settled into a practiced rhythm. Andi's moans quickly turned into ragged gasps as Molly and Georgia took her closer and closer to orgasm.

Andi held tight to Molly and Georgia's heads as they both nursed at her heaving chest, her hips rocking back and forth, desperate for their fingers to fill her, to make her cum.

As the girls continued to work on Andi's lush body Butters sat numbly in the recliner. He wasn't sure if he couldn't move or if he just didn't want to. He hadn't been this conflicted since his time in the psych hospital. Was he really so horny that he was taking advantage of 3 young, fresh, ripe, bespelled girls? Or was it the spell having an effect on him as well. "The spell. It has to be the spell."

Suddenly Andi shrieked out as an orgasm tore through her over-developed body. "Oh God, Dr. Butters! I'm cumming!"

Butters' eyes locked onto Andi's quivering body as she slid bonelessly onto her side and Molly and Georgia's fingers slid out of her tight holes. Butters licked his lips as he watched Georgia slide her cum covered fingers into Molly's mouth and let her lick them clean.

"Yuuummm..." Molly moaned. "She's delicious." Molly made sure to hold her T-shirt down as she stood up to give Georgia plenty of room to lay down next to Andi. She put an extra swish in her hips as she glided over to the still very erect Butters. "Mmm... Butters. Are you ready?" She bent at the waist, giving him a quick peek down her shirt before plunging her tongue into his gaping mouth.

As Molly finished tongue raping Butters' mouth he began sputtering, "R... r... ready for whaAAA...!" and then was cut off as she gripped his throbbing dick.

Molly the Nordic pin-up began to slowly jack and massage Butters' dick as she pulled up on it firmly, encouraging him to stand. "Ready to fuck Georgia of course." Butters made his way to his feet as Molly led him by his cock over to Georgia. Georgia was lying flat on her back, her long, dirty blonde hair flared around her head, her slender legs spread invitingly open and her pussy gleaming with anticipation. Molly whispered into Butters' ear, her cloth covered breasts pushed into his chest as she continued to jack him off, "You and Andi put on quite the show." She used her free hand to cup his heavy balls. "You made dear Georgia so excited that she's about ready to..." she licked his ear lobe, "...pop."

Georgia spread her legs further apart and raised her arms up to Butters. "Yes, Butters. Yes, please fuck me. Please, please, please."

Molly knelt down next to Georgia and tugged down on Butters' cock to encourage him to kneel between Georgia's spread legs. "Fuck her good, Butters," she whispered as he got on his knees, "I want to taste her cum on your cock."

Butters would have cum right then and there if Molly hadn't released her hold on him. He closed his eyes in an effort to compose himself but visions of Molly sucking his dick danced behind his eyes. He took a deep breath to steady himself and decided that he too was a victim of the sexually charged spell and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Fuck me, Butters. Fuck me good. Fuck me good and make me cum," Georgia pleaded with a devilish glint in her eye.

Butters looked down at the absolute vision at his feet. Georgia flat on her back, completely, beautifully naked and panting erotically. Small, firm, tits high on her chest, capped with hard, little nipples. Toned legs spread wide and enticingly at the juncture was her wet, gleaming, swollen pussy. Her wet, pink labia were slightly parted and giving a glimpse at the pink treasure inside. Her eyes looked hungrily at him and her long, dark blonde hair was mussed as it flowed around her head. "Jesus," he whispered.

Georgia licked her lips and began mewling like a needy puppy. "Fuck me, Butters. Fuck me now. I need it. I need you. You and your thick cock, Butters."

"Fuck her good, Butters," Molly whispered as she pushed gently between Butters' shoulders until he was kneeling over Georgia's writhing body. She gripped the base of his cock, feeling his pulse race and positioned his throbbing cock-head at the entrance to Georgia's drooling cunt. "Now, Butters," she whispered. "Now."

Butters slid the first few inches of his dick into Georgia's tight hole causing the young college student to gasp out. "Let me know if it starts to hurt," he worriedly told her.

"I will," Georgia panted. "I will. Now fill me up. Fill me full." As Butters began sliding deeper into her pussy she began moaning in pleasure. "He is so fucking HUGE!" she thought. Nobody had ever filled her, stretched her like Butters was doing. It felt like he was slowly pushing a phone pole into her. Her wet pussy felt stretched to the limit and she shuddered in bliss as his giant dick slid deep against the slick, hot walls of her pussy.

In the past Butters had unintentionally hurt a couple of girls with his massive dick so he made sure that he took it slowly as he entered Georgia's tight pussy. "Just because we're under a spell," he thought to himself, "is no reason to hurry." "When you rush, that's when accidents happen," he muttered under his breath, still sliding into Georgia's hot body.