The Dresden Files: What The Cat Saw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers

"Oh Yes!" Molly laughed at the sudden intrusion.

"You people are seriously weird," Georgia said at the sudden intrusion before crawling over to Andi.

"Oh wow," Andi moaned as she watched the sudden intrusion. She cooed as Georgia began nibbling her ear and stroking her large tits.

"Oh geez, oh geez, oh geez..." Butters mumbled. "Ohhh geezzz..."

Murphy froze, eyes wide, fingers clenching the rug, toes curled, mouth open, her breathing stopped. She was in shock. Her small body couldn't process the sensations shooting through her.

Molly climbed over in front of Murphy. "You'll be getting to me when, Murphy?" she laughed.

Butters began slowly pulling his cock out from Sargent Murphy's tight ass. He swooned faintly at the sheer pressure her ass had as it clenched his dick. "I couldn't make a fist this tight," he thought. "So sorry, Officer Murphy. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean..."

Murphy moaned, suddenly able to breath as Butters pulled his mammoth meat from her violated ass. Her breath was cut off again as Molly kissed her, laughing into her open mouth.

Butters continued apologizing as he pulled out of Murphy's muscular ass. When he had only a few inches left he heard Molly squeal in surprise.

As Molly was kissing her Murphy realized what had happened. Molly had planned this. Planned to use Butters to dominate her. And there was no way that Murphy would let this little Wizard's Apprentice get away with it. Murphy wrapped her arm around Molly's head as she plunged her tongue deep into the teen's mouth. Molly squealed in shock and pulled away, falling back and landing on her bare ass. Murphy turned her head and looked over her shoulder at Butters' pulling out of her rear end. There was no way she'd let Molly dominate her.

"Where do you think you're going, Butters?" Murphy asked, her usual authoritive tone gradually creeping back into her voice.

"I... um... Uh, I..." Butters stammered.

"Get that giant prick of yours to work, Butters," Murphy ordered.

"...huh?"

Murphy braced herself. "You heard me," she said sternly. "Fuck..." she started to push herself back, "my..." she trembled as she felt Butters' prick stretching her like nothing else ever had, "...ass!" She stopped when she felt the first half of Butters' dick filling her, knowing she'd never be able to take any more without injuring herself. She panted hard and sweat ran from her body, dripping off of her hard nipples and she felt her pussy throbbing as her juices trailed down the insides of her quivering thighs. "Now!"

"Y... yes, ma'am," Butters stammered quizzically. He started out slowly, making sure not to thrust into the Officer's ass to far. Every time he pushed forward he heard Murphy grunt and he made sure not to go more that halfway into her tight, tight ass. Her ass was the tightest thing he had ever felt and every once in a while the horny police woman would flex her thick muscles and the pressure would increase for just a moment and cause him to grunt out, "Oh God."

Molly, Georgia and Andi watched, stunned that Murphy was trying to take Butters' giant prick up her ass. They stared at each other in wide-eyed disbelief for a moment, knowing that none of them would have even tried it, before turning their eyes back to the grunting Police Woman.

"Oh fuck, Butters. Fuuuccck," Murphy moaned, trying not to pass out. She couldn't tell the difference between pleasure or pain anymore as Butters' kept slowly pushing in and out of her asshole but she wouldn't give up. She'd take it. She'd win. "Fuck me, Butters. Fuck me," she whispered.

Butters continued slowly pushing in and pulling out as he felt Murphy's ass relax slightly. It was still tighter than anything he'd ever felt before but he was able to fuck in and out of her easier. He slid his hands from her waist to her rock hard ass-cheeks and let his fingers roam across her hot flesh.

As Murphy started to get use to what felt like a phone pole shoved up her butt she began rocking her body back and forth, meeting Butters' steady thrust. The pressure in her ass relaxed a little as she fought past the last of the pain and felt a slow throb fill her pussy and ass. Every since she'd discovered her little anal fetish she'd experimented with things that she thought she might like; fingers, dildos, vibrators and once even a butt-plug. But the Medical Examiner's cock was on a completely different level. Suddenly she felt the pressure surge up and break, washing across her as stars exploded behind her eyes. She froze, her fingers digging into the rug beneath her. All the pain, all the pressure, was gone. She purred deep in her throat as she began bucking back harder against her friends hard prick.

When Murphy started pushing back against him Butters gripped her hips again. "Oh, oh, oh..." he grunted as Murphy picked up speed. He'd been so worried about going slow and now he was needing to hold on just to keep from getting bucked off.

"Oh yeah," Murphy grunted as she thrust her ass faster and harder against Butters' wonderful dick. "So good. So good. Sooo fuuuckiiing goooood..." she murmured. She could feel the heat from her pussy and ass build and knew she was getting closer to cumming. Pushing up with her arms she got up on her knees. She raised her arms up and behind her and grabbed Butters by the back of his head. She looked over her shoulder at him as he stared at her in disbelief of her strength. "Make me cum, Butters. Make me fucking cum!"

The three girls also stared in disbelief at the fucking couple. Murphy's toned thighs were spread wide, her wet pussy dripping onto the carpet like a faucet. Her back was arched and she pushed her ass back against Butters' prick and pushed her chest out. Her mouth was open as she panted with lust and sweat rolled off her body. "Definitely a gymnast," Georgia muttered under her breath.

Butters gripped Murphy's sweat slick hips as hard as he could as he felt a familial throb in his balls. "Murphy, I'm gonna..."

"I'm cumming!" Murphy shouted. Every muscle in her body tensed like a coiled spring and her toes curled as her fingers pulled at Butters' hair. Her ass clenched around Butters' wonderful prick and her hips jerked as her juices flooded out of her spasming cunt.

Butters froze as his dick exploded, flooding Murphy's impossibly tight ass with his thick cum. He lost his grip on her slick body and fell backwards onto his ass as Murphy collapsed forward. As the Police Woman landed he could see his cum dripping out of her ass as it slide to the floor and he gasped, "Oh geez."

Murphy couldn't move. She just laid on the floor panting with a sloppy grin as the occasional orgasmic tremor coursed though her body. "And that's how we broke 'em on the farm," she giggled. As her strength returned she rolled onto her back, arms wide, legs spread and Butters' thick cum dripping out of her ass.

Andi whispered to Molly and Georgia, "I can't believe she took half of him. Hell, I don't think I could take a whole inch." Georgia nodded in agreement as Molly continued staring at Murphy's prone body.

Molly thought to herself, "She's gonna come after me when she gets her strength back." She licked her lips and shivered as she thought of all the things the Police Officer might do to her; handcuff her, spank her ass, twist her nipples, grind her pussy against her face... A image of herself handcuffed to Harry's bed as Andi and Georgia held her legs apart and Murphy rode her face and fucking her with a night stick flashed behind her eyes. She'd be helpless as the older woman had her way with her.

A groan drew Molly's attention away from Murphy. Butters was crawling back onto the couch. "One last thing before I take my punishment," she thought. Murphy had beat her and would take it out on her later, but first... "Butters," she called out.

Butters made his way up onto the couch and slid bonelessly into the cushions as he heard Molly call out his name. "Ye... Yeah?"

Molly stood up and walked slowly up to Butters. "My turn."

Butters, his spirit willing but his flesh weak, stared up at the teenage girl. "I don't... don't think... Give me... give me a couple of minutes. Just to get my breath ba..."

Butters was stunned into silence as Molly slowly began pulling her T-shirt up; up her toned thighs, up to her hips and he finally got his first look at her wet pussy. Her vaginal lips were completely bare except for a tiny thatch of hair just above her slit, dyed the same shocking shade of pink as the hair on her head.

"Cotton candy," Butters thought as he licked his lips.

Molly's shirt rode higher up to her slender waist and flat stomach, up high to just below her chest and then with a flourish she pulled it up and over her head, off completely, leaving her fully nude. She was a complete and perfect vision to Butters; broad shoulders, large D-cup breasts without a bit of sag and topped with pale pink, pierced nipples. Women paid thousands of dollars to have a body like that but for the teenage girl it was all natural.

Molly sauntered in front of Butters, pushing his knees apart with her hands. Her large tits swayed on her chest as she stared at the Medical Examiner's limp dick. She looked at him with a devilish twinkle in her eye. "Well, you're no good to me like this," she said as she licked her lips. "I'll have to do something about that." She leaned into him, her large tits crushed to his chest as she kissed him hard and deep. She slowly kissed down his jaw to his neck and then his chest, rubbing her tits against him the whole time. Her nipples sizzled and sent electric bolts of pleasure to her steaming cunt as they scraped against his skin. She got down on her knees between his legs and noted with pride that his giant prick was already starting to swell.

Butters' eyes were wide as saucers as he watched Molly work on his body.

Molly gently lifted Butters' cock and balls in her hands, it reminded Butters of someone carrying water in their hands. She placed small pecks from her pink lips and dragged her wet tongue across every inch, and as he slowly expanded in her hands there were a lot of inches. As his cock grew she wrapped her delicate hands around the base and began tugging firmly.

Butters' eyes were wide as saucers as he watched Molly work on his cock.

As Butters' cock got harder Molly began tugging harder, faster. And as he slowly got harder she slowly got hornier. She wanted his cock. Needed it. She throbbed as she thought about taking it into her tight pussy. She felt empty without it and needed it to fill her. She released the base and brought her firm tits up, wrapping them around his shaft and moaning as she felt the warmth from his cock against her skin. She squeezed her tits firmly around the shaft and began working them up and down, running her pink, pierced tongue across Butters' soft tip.

Butters' eyes were wide as saucers as he watched Molly work on his cock with her tits.

A fire grew in Molly's body, she was desperate to fell Butters inside of her. She hungered for it. Needed it more than breathe. And after what felt like a eternity he finally became fully had and she nearly clapped in joy. She climbed up and straddled the Medical Examiner's waist and held his cock at the entrance to her burning, wet, throbbing cunt. "You have no idea how much I need this, Butters," she gasped as she felt his cock head at the entrance to her wet, dripping hole.

"Uh huh," Butters muttered, his eyes wide as saucers and torn between Molly's dreamy tits and her pussy barely touching his cock.

Molly chewed her bottom lip as she slid down over the first inch of Butters' wonder cock. "Finally," she grunted. She had spent the whole day fucking constantly and it all felt like foreplay. Foreplay to this. Foreplay to Butters and his cock. She released Butters' cock and grabbed his limp wrists. She slapped one of his hands onto her ass and the other hand to her chest. "No passive participation on this, Butters," she giggled, giddy with excitement. She'd spent the last few hours teasing him with her body and now she was desperate for her release. "Now you're going to work for it."

"Y... yes, Molly," Butters stammered, woken from his sexual stupor. The feel of Molly's skin against his, her ass and tits filling his hands, her flesh sliding over him was a dream come true. She was his every adolescent fantasy come to life and she was currently sliding her tight pussy down his dick.

As Molly's tight, wet, hot cunt slowly slid down Butters' prick she moaned low in her throat. With every inch she took in her moaning got louder and louder and louder until she bottomed out and came, screaming in pleasure. "Fuck Butters! Oh Fuck you feel so good!" Her cunt clamped down on his prick as she spasmed and her legs twitched. Her orgasm roared through her like a river and her cum covered Butters' heavy balls.

Butters grunted as he felt Molly's hot pussy ripple around his prick, already he could feel his own orgasm building. He gripped, squeezed and kneaded her firm, ripe flesh as he bent his head forward and began sucking at the tit not covered by his hand. He simply sucked in her hard nipple and surrounding flesh and began lashing the silky skin with his tongue, nursing at her impressive chest.

Molly panted. Just the feel of Butters' prick had set her off and she was stunned. His cock throbbed inside of her, rubbing against her tightly stretched walls and reaching places inside of her that she hadn't even know she had. She slowly raised her hips up, moaning as her pussy pulled at his dick, not wanting to let it go. When she felt like she was half-way up the thick pole she slammed her hips down, shuddering in pleasure. She quickly set up a rhythm of quick thrusts up and down and rolling her hips back and forth. Her G-spot rubbed against the thick tool with every thrust and her hard clit rubbed against his groin with every roll. She had spent all day fucking and cumming, had just came off another incredible orgasm and was all ready feeling another one approaching.

Butters could only hold on for dear life as the horny teenage girl rode him like a eager porn star. He simply held onto her firm ass with one hand and a large, pale tit with his other and kept sucking on her hard, ripe nipple. He was in absolute sexual heaven.

Andi and Georgia came up to either side of the fucking couple, Andi running her hands up and down Molly's back before latching onto Molly's free nipple and lashing it with her tongue. Georgia watched for a moment longer before running her hand across Butters' skinny chest, toying with his nipples as she kissed and nibbled on his ear and neck.

Molly was almost there, almost ready to cum. She felt Butters throbbing in her pussy and driving up into her and felt like he was about to cum as well. But it was Officer Murphy who finally sent her over the edge.

Murphy's strength had returned to her as she watched Butters and Molly fucking. It was certainly one of the hottest things she had ever seen and her already wet cunt was practically drooling now. She made her way to Andi and Georgia and whispered instructions into their ears knowing that Molly was to far gone in pleasure to be paying attention to anything else than Butters' magic cock. The two girls looked pleased to help her and she watched the girls' ass sway as they walked way. She had so many naughty plans for the horny college girls but she wanted to watch Molly to finish with Butters more. And it was a hell of a show.

The horny Police woman sat between the college girls and they all watched the Molly and Butters fuck show. Molly's tight ass was a blur as she rode Butters' meaty prick, her juices splashing out and covering the Medial Examiner's balls and soaking into the couch. Butters' glasses were askew again and fogged over as he held onto the horny girl's ripe body. And as much as she was enjoying the show it was time for her revenge.

After a few more minutes she motioned to Andi and Georgia and the two students walked back to either side of the fucking couple, running their hands, lips and tongues all over the fucking couple's bodies. She couldn't wait any longer and judging by the way Molly and Butters' bodies were twitching she knew that they were about to cum. She strode over to the couple and placed her hands on Molly's shoulders and whispered into the fuck-crazy apprentice's ear, "Is this a private 4-way or can anyone join?" She slipped two of her fingers deep into her own burning cunt and moaned as she continued, "I owe you one, Miss Carpenter." She pulled her drenched fingers out of her wet pussy and got on her knees behind Molly's pale, firm ass.

Molly's eyes shot wide open as she felt Officer Murphy spread her jiggling ass-cheeks. "Oh shit," she muttered before she felt the malicious Police Officer shove her slick fingers into her ass. "Oh God!" she screamed as the most intense orgasm of her young life exploded inside of her. Her tight cunt clamped down on Butters' monster cock and she could feel him shoot his load deep into her spasming pussy. She felt his prick fill her like a fire hose as she thrashed around on his lap. Georgia and Andi kept her from falling off of the couch as she shook and Butters bucked and thrust underneath her. She lost control of her body as stars exploded behind her eyes and electricity coursed though her limbs.

Butters grunted as Molly shook uncontrollably above him, he tried to help Andi and Georgia keep her from falling down but it was a little difficult as one of Molly's D-cup tits slapped across his face and knocked his glassed off his face. He was losing his grip as his hands slid across her hot, silky skin, unable to get a firm grip. When Molly had cum the pressure from her tight, clutching puss had actually hurt and triggered his own orgasm and he flooded her tight cunt with his thick cum. Now he was afraid all of her spastic movements might actually break his dick off at the base.

Murphy licked her lips hungerly. She had never seen someone cum as much as Molly, it was almost like a dam had broke over her's and Butters' laps. She pressed her body against Molly's thrashing back and hooked her hands under the girls arms. "Let's get her onto the floor before she falls," she said to the group in a slightly condescending voice.

The group helped Molly to the floor as her uncontrolled bucking started to calm. Murphy looked down at her gasping face as Andi and Georgia stared at her in bewilderment. Butters felt like he would never be able to get off the couch again. Molly just panted and stared wide-eyed at the ceiling.

Murphy placed her hands on her hips with a sense of authority. She looked down at the naked group and began giving orders, "OK gang. Now we're on to phase 2."

-----

Hours later Harry Dresden, the only wizard to advertise in the Chicago phone book, returned home. "Stupid pixies," he muttered under his breath as he disarmed the wards on his front door and entered his apartment. He was stopped dead in his tracks by the sight in his living room. His apprentice, Molly Carpenter, was on the floor handcuffed to his couch legs and her long legs were spread wide. The werewolves, Georgia and Andi, were holding Molly's toned legs spread-eagle and fucking her pussy and ass with 2 police issue night sticks. Sargent Karrin Murphy was straddling Molly's face and rubbing her cunt across the teen girl's mouth. And last was Waldo Butters, Medical Examiner, kneeling behind Murphy and fucking her up the ass. Everyone panting, everyone sweating, everyone naked, everyone fucking.

"Finally," Murphy gasped as she saw Harry enter his apartment.

"Hello, Harry," Andi and Georgia said in unison, never stopping from the double teamed assault on Molly's body.

"Oh, uh... hi, Harry?" Butters stammered as he slid what appeared to be a horse cock in and out of Murphy's muscular ass. "Well, you see... the thing... Um..."

muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers