All Comments on 'The Drill Sergeant'

by AmandaSwallows

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Marines have drill instructors (DI's) not Sergeants, and he said he had never blown, but that contradicted his story to her about the LA experience; other than that, great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Actually...

Transgendered people do exist in the military, as that particularly out-dated rule isn't really enforced consistently - although its mostly transguys... Also, its a rule that will be changing soon - commitees have been formed to analyze how to properly integrate and house trans individuals in the armed forces.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 8 years ago
This was great

I loved it. The only thing I noticed wrong, was when he told her about the girl he was with before her, he mentioned that he had sucked her off...but later, it was made to seem like this was his first time doing something like that ever. Other then that, this story was pretty hot, and I really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You must suffer from Post Tramatic something or other

Cuz even for fiction this was just unbelievably awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
annon. you sufer from being a fucking asshole

I like the story, gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a joke!!!

Amanda swallows something but what? It must be pretty toxic for you to delude yourself into thinking anybody wants to read this utter shit. You keep putting up stories that are worse than the ones before. Give up and collect stamps, "Amanda." Your name ought to be "Amanda Cantwrite."

tex4tgtex4tgover 8 years ago
I liked it !

Former military i like the dam story. Continue please. PRIVATE gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep up the good work

Loved the story. Maybe one our non CIS-gender brother and sisters will be allowed to serve their nation but this was a nice story.

Don't mind the trolls it means You're doing well

-Robert Thompson

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nothing here to recommend

I thought it was awful. Robert Thompson must have very low standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good grammar!

I appreciate your command of English. I get so tired of seeing"your" when it should be "you're", or "there" when it should be "their". I know it's just porn, but still, learn English guys. Apart from that, I thought it was well written.

dca5347dca5347over 8 years ago
Great Job

Loved the fact you did not make this a "Rape the Loser" story that so many of these are. Keep up the good work :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The flaws while few drove me crazy

It was a good story overall and I really enjoyed it, but you tended to flip terms that should never be mixed. Marines had Drill Instructors only and they are never called soldiers. Other than that I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Semper Fi!

The possibility of this happening in todays military is closer than we might think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

except would never get past the physical

wolf9696wolf9696about 8 years ago
Liked it

aside from a few errors .. not bad.. keep writing... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Swallows

Almost too much story. Wish he'd gotten to swallow her cum too! My cock wants more!

illwindillwindover 4 years ago

I also noticed the error that Whiskey picked up on, but beyond that there wasn't anything that took me out of the story. And I really liked the idea of this not being his first experience, but perhaps even one he was longing to have again. Since they were already risking their careers, it didn't need the added anxiety of it being his first time with a TS.

Of course that allowed for some more open-minded, and thus hotter, sex. I do prefer stories set in worlds without STDs(meaning no condoms), but I certainly can't knock someone for promoting safe sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous