The Drill Sergeant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached out to touch it gently; careful to watch for anything that might cause her pain. Her cock jerked a little in my hand as I grasped it. It wasn't quite as large as mine but it was still thick and hefty, probably a couple of inches or so shorter than my 8". On her 5'1" frame, it looked huge.

A soft sigh escaped her lips as I began to lightly stroke her, feeling the smooth, soft length of her. Reaching out, I cupped her balls, realizing that they were almost a handful, and squeezed them lightly, eliciting another moan.

I had never done what I was about to do and was a little apprehensive about it. Tentatively, I leaned in and licked the head of her throbbing shaft. I tried to work the shaft and knead her balls while I was doing it but I wasn't sure if I was doing it right. Her cock jerked in response and I took that as a good sign.

Slowly, I slid it into my mouth and worked as much of the rigid length down my throat as I could. It wasn't much but I went as far as I could and then let her slide out and let my tongue attempt a swirl around the head. It was definitely not as easy as she made it seem earlier.

Before I had been doing it long, she stopped me and pulled me up to kiss her. She was breathless and trembling with excitement. We collapsed back onto the couch kissing and groping each other like a couple of high school kids. We weren't there for more than a couple of minutes before she got up and pulled me with her into the bedroom.

We kissed on the bed some more and then she reached over to the nightstand and came back with a condom wrapper. She slid the condom on me and then grabbed a bottle of lube to rub all over my cock before climbing on top of me and easing herself down onto my throbbing shaft.

The sensation was amazing. I slid easily into her tight little ass but once she was impaled on me, she worked the muscles inside of her to give me sensations like I have never felt before. As she worked herself up and down my shaft, I realized that her ass was as talented as her mouth. She was able to grip me more tightly than I had ever felt. It was almost like being squeezed by a very slick fist.

I gazed down at her amazing body and noticed her cock standing rigid with need. I grasped her in my hand and jacked her off as she worked herself on my shaft. The tempo increased quickly and I could feel her balls slapping my stomach as I struggled to continue jerking her while she bounced up and down on my cock.

Shuddering to a stop, she eased herself off and leaned in to kiss me hard. I rolled her over and kissed her like I meant it before working my hand down her body to the solid length of flesh between her legs while I licked and nibbled on her ample breasts. When I stopped, I rolled her on to her stomach and pulled her up to her knees. I moved behind her and licked the back side of her balls while reaching around to jerk her off a little, hearing her moan in pleasure and feeling the quivering need that throbbed in my hand.

Finally, I got to my knees and began easing myself inside her. As before, her ass gripped me in ways that I still can't describe. Her ass was slick and tight but responded to my entry by opening to me before clamping down and milking my shaft as I slid it in and out of her. I gripped her hips and began vigorously pounding away at her amazing ass, feeling our balls slapping together with each stroke.

Grabbing a handful of hair, I drew a long moan out of her as I pulled her up to grope her breasts as I continued to pound her. I looked down at the front of her body and watched as she jacked herself off while I slammed into her ass. I started getting close when she breathlessly begged me to stop. I halted with a final stroke, leaving myself inside of her while my hands continued to knead her breasts and pinch her nipples.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"God, yes," she said breathlessly. "But I want to be inside you before I cum...if you'll let me."

When she said that, I almost came in her ass right there. I had to control myself as I carefully slid out of her. I had never done this before and was both nervous and excited. After my first time with someone like her, I wondered what it would feel like. The opportunity to try it was almost as big a turn on as actually doing it.

She lay me down on my back and moved between my legs. She slid the condom off me and went down on me, again rolling my eyes back in my head and making me worry that I was going to cum down her throat. I had to stop her after only a few seconds. When she stopped, she gave me a minute to catch my breath before pressing the head of her lubricated, latex covered cock against my ass.

"You have to relax your muscles completely when I enter," she said. "Otherwise, I could hurt you."

"Ok," I said and tried to relax my muscles. Slowly, she pressed herself against me and I felt the head enter. The sensation was painful but the throbbing in my cock and the amazing pleasure of the experience made me forget it almost immediately. As she slid deeper, I felt a sharp pain somewhere inside me and felt her stop with just a little pressure.

"You're still clenching," she said in a voice that sounded almost strained. "Just relax and concentrate on opening up."

I tried to loosen up but every time she pressed against that spot, I felt a sharp pain until something finally gave and she slid in, opening me up to sensations that I had never imagined.

I moaned out my pleasure along with her as she slid in. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. I felt a little pain that was slowly fading away and being replaced with something that I can barely describe. It was like I could feel her rubbing the inside of my balls and cock at the same time. Each stroke sent powerful shudders of pleasure across my body. When I felt her grasp my cock and begin to stroke it, I thought I was going to loose it right there.

"No," I gasped. "I'll cum."

I watched her smile and chuckle a little as she released my cock and grasped my hips, pulling me into her for a better angle. When her strokes started increasing in speed, I could hardly contain myself. I watched her breasts sway heavily as she thrust herself inside of me, the muscles of her toned body contracting as they drove her cock deep into my ass. The way she looked coupled with the sensation of her filling me completely was almost enough to drive me over the edge.

Her breathing grew ragged and I could tell that she was close. My cock jerked in anticipation, bringing me so close to the edge that I didn't think I was going to be able to stop myself. After a few more thrusts, she slammed into me with a harsh moan and began spasming. I felt the throbbing of her cock as she emptied her load into my ass. If she had continued to pound me while she came, I would have been finished. As it was, I had to try hard not to cum. I wanted to be inside of her when I did.

As though she sensed my desire, she eased herself out of me and quickly took me into her mouth. Only moments after she came inside me, my cock was buried to the hilt in her throat and she was kneading and pulling on my balls as her other hand slid under and began to caress my ass. When I felt two fingers slide inside me and begin stroking whatever part of me that was causing so much pleasure, I was done. My balls tightened in her talented hand and I could feel myself clenching around her fingers as I erupted in her mouth. It was the most intense and amazing orgasm of my life.

I exploded down her throat as she continued to bob her head up and down on my cock, draining every drop of cum from my throbbing balls. I completely lost myself in the sensation. I grabbed the back of her head and shoved her down onto my cock as I emptied myself, feeling her swallow every drop. I lost count of how many times I fired a gob of hot, sticky cum and was amazed at how easily she took the load with nine thick inches of hard, spasming cock shoved down her throat.

When I finally finished and let go of her head, she slowly eased me out of her throat, sucking hard and gripping me tightly with her soft, thick lips to get every last drop. When she was finally at the head, she carefully continued to work my balls and suck, swirling her tongue to clean me off completely. I could barely stand it.

Finally, she let my cock wilt out of her mouth and smiled up at me, giving me a look that I will never forget. Her green eyes held complete satisfaction and the smile she gave me was one of exhausted contentment. She climbed up my body as I surged up to meet her, kissing her hard and pulling her the rest of the way to an embrace. I could feel our cocks rub against each other as her breasts pressed against my chest.

Our tongues danced until we were too tired to keep going. We lay there in utter, blissful exhaustion for a while until she pulled me back to kiss her and then got up, leading us to the bathroom.

The rest of the night, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. We had sex again in the shower before actually cleaning off. By the time we were done, we had used up all the hot water and were so tired, sleep hit as soon as our heads hit the pillow.

We saw each other in secret for a few months until I had to leave the base to go to another duty station. I keep in touch with her and see her as often as I can. We know that we can't have anything serious because of the rules in the Marines but, so far, it's been nothing but fun and we're trying to keep it that way.

12