All Comments on 'The Dry Cleaners'

by SEAWATER1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why is she married again?

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Write

The one where Jake is working for a Chinese guy cause he lost his in the divorce when his ex wife walked in on them. Sarah's husband threw her out as well even thou she told him how much she loved him and their child. Neither spouse had a sense of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dumb ass stuff.

We figure the dry cleaners closed due to no profits, staff not paying attention to their duties. The wife coming home pregnant with another mans baby and a good dose of STds and HIV to give to her husband. The lesbian developing complications from her AIDS and dying suddenly and the good old cleaner owner being divorced by his wife, her taking him to the cleaners and getting the business, and him eventually shooting himself to the medical and social issues destroying his life. So much for a few months of unlimited tail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Seriously....to the critics.....

I really enjoy the fact that others are calling your bluff, now. I like how everyone now knows how pathetic you all are. Just as everyone else believes, I bet you still got off while reading the story. That's the best part!

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 15 years ago
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

To Anonymous you're becoming a fucking borring ass w/o a name. Do us all a favor and stop please stop reading or at least stop commenting on them. We don't want your physo babble about how sad or why they should stay married or wat ever. These are fuck stories on a fuck web site used by most of us to masturbate and enjoy life more. Go peddle your shit some place else P L E A S E !!!!!!!!!!!!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Mundane

Mostly stroke material with little in terms of literary value. There's no character development nor plot. We've no idea why these two cheat on their spouses save the lust for some strange. The prose is rather average, and the lack of narrative drive makes the read ho-hum. Why should we be interested in these people?

<P>

Thank you for your effort.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
It's a good story and could really happen

I do think that the story was a little rushed.I would like to have read some more of their sexy hot affair. The sexual tension at work was good, but now you need to write about how their home life has changed.Is her husband going to find out that her pussy is getting filled at work,and will his wife find out that his sex drive for her isn't like it use to be? Thanks for the good read....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dog shit story!

The plot line is horrible and the writing effort is so lame. Take some advice and read a real story called; "The Middle Case: Darkside Two" - now that is a real story and not this pathetic effort.

SEAWATER1SEAWATER1over 15 years agoAuthor
Chill

Hey it was my first attempt at this kind of story, and it is a true story about my wife and how her affair began, based on what she told me. Sorry if you didn't like but don't get so worked up!

andyd46andyd46over 15 years ago
why all the negativity

First submission from a new author and certain anon critics have a moral issue!!!.For heavens sake get a life,no one has aids,std's,crabs,or needs contraception in an erotic story,they are just stories to titilate your imagination.If you have a problem with this subscribe to morality.com or some such crap,don't ridicule someone who has the balls to submit a story in the public domain.Personally i enjoyed the story could feasably happen,seawater1 good luck with your future submissions.

HappyWife85HappyWife85over 15 years ago
Loved it!

Hey seawater, don't mind those weirdos, they have some sickness to them. They read these stories knowing full well the explicit content, then they act all shocked, when all it is, is their guilty conscience for first reading these stories, then finding that they can't stop reading them. Since they can't find it within their weak minds to admit they have a problem, they lash out at the authors for providing their addictive sin. But, I loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Prude pricks

If ya dont like it dont fucken read it after all its only a story to tittilate. Dumb fucking prudes

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Want Story : Wife & Her Boss

I want to inform you that what type of story I like. I

like, a husband describe the story that he watching his wife share her

body to her boss for promotion or to sign any contract-deal. But his

wife is not a office whore. She do it just for her promotion or deal.

She does not behave like a slut. But when her boss seduce her very

slowly and smoothly, she didn't resist him. Her husband watching them

secretly and describe us. The event will be Wife Called Her Boss At

Home for Dinner to Impress Him Due to Sign Contract and husband left

for night duty after the introduction with boss.

Please make the story above I described. I like this type story.

Please do it for me.

Shaan Roy

shaanmoonray@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSEAWATER1@SEAWATER1
Well....I try to be a writer. I want my stories to have characters in them. Maybe someone strong and confident, maybe someone a bit nerdy, a bit shy....like me really! I try to think of really unique situations and a few unexpected twists and turns. I may not get it right all ...