All Comments on 'The Duchess of Lust Ch. 02'

by karina_jayde

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

You are such a great writer! I normally read historical fiction and I really think you could write a real book, you should really look into it. I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

I'm loving your work; you write very well. Could you please, however, consider using "smirked" a little less? I found it distracting.

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 6 years ago
Enjoying it

I'm really enjoying the series, especially the first part. You did a great job capturing the Duchess' emotions and how she was trapped into the scandalous behavior that she secretly yearned to give herself to in spite of it.

I think you lost that a little bit in this chapter though. Maybe it was the magic getting away from you, but I didn't feel the same strong characterization in this one that made it seem natural for the Duchess to behave as she did.

I did still enjoy it of course, and will continue to look forward to and read additional chapters. Thank you for submitting it!

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew8 months ago

I like this story. More sex than story, frankly, and this is not my preference, but the story itself I like. On to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkarina_jayde@karina_jayde
May 11 Update: 'Fires Upon the Desert,' the first entry to my sequel to 'Drowning at Dusk' is up. This features a new main character in a new part of the setting, and is thus an easy entry point for new readers. While reading the original installment will give you the most co...