All Comments on 'The Duke's Wife'

by Lilith_

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
very well done

Ah yes, the brother is his sister's savior. I think it's really kinky that she has had many children with her brother........................

Since her husband is much older than her, I think she should help her husband into the grave, the old saying 'what goes around, comes around', and then live with her savior of a brother, letting him pleasure her every night.

Thanks for the good mind fuck. it was nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked it

Reminds me of something one might well read in "The Pearl".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A good read!

Normally I'm not into the incest genre, but this was a great story, really enjoyed it! I read a variation of it once where it was a queen whose king was unable to impregnate her. So she ended up fucking his younger, more handsome & virile brother. This was a great story too; I loved the unexpected twist that it was her younger brother & not Andrew who got the job done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really an erotic

I like this story and masturbate 3 times as I reading it...

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
Nice period story

One of the best incest stories around. It's different that it's a period piece and that her circumstance is sympathetic. Very well done. thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow...im not really into incest but that was..HOT!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous