All Comments on 'The Easter Surprise'

by Simmontrax

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Oh more please

What a sexy start to a lovely juicy incest romance. Lets get into it now please.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 7 years ago
Good first story

Not bad for a first story hope to see more from you . Keep writing and I'll keep reading . Good luck and thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nice flash tale

nice tale but I would not of put it in her butt first. not a newbe to sex and no lube

for her. 8 1/2 in that fast hurts bad in the butt , bloody mess. In her puss it

would hurt like a B as you write it happened. put some love in your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No imagination

There's no way on earth someone is just going to push an erection into a virgin ass for the first time without a lot of pain, Ditto for the first time vaginal.

Oh yeah....of course it was with a 8 1/2 in cock........

Who wrote this..a teenager?

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Know that her sister knows the bunny was her brother; which she might have guessed by the voice; you know she's going to bang him again and again. They hopefully, will do it at home when the parents are gone and they can make out etc. His sister may just like cum from her own experiences. Whatever the reason, her brother is hers now! Nice story and much potential. Hope the next chapters are very soon, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
She blew him

She blew him so it could've lubed from that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Also, just decides to have unprotected sex with a stranger?

And let's him do anal and then vag. She wasn't prepared for this so chances are that butt wasn't superbly clean. And then he sticks this doo doo smeared dick in her vag? I ain't buying it... :(

SimmontraxSimmontraxabout 7 years agoAuthor
Clarity

She wanted to lose it quick so she fucked a stranger. You are looking way to into it if your concern is about poop on his dick. It's a story for people to fill in the blanks where they see fit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
?

a fat slob story who gets fucked. 6'1" at 250 is a porker. turns out it's his scum of the earth sis???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Weirdos

He's a fat fuck and she's a retarded slut. A match made in heaven. I hope that they produce some Downs Syndrome babies who can work in a carnival side show to support the family.

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 6 years ago

Friend of mine does the bunny helper thing each year. Id love to be the bunny and fuck her after each shift. Like he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Realism!!!!!!!! Please. Write something believable.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Fun quickie!

10/10!!!!!

Viejo_ChingonViejo_Chingon10 months ago

Besides details like weight, cleanliness of the anus, the flow and intent of the characters were pretty good. And on the sister deciding to deflower herself with a stranger just makes her a crazy chick who is impulsive. There are many men and women who do impulsive things. The writing was very good....just pay attention to the details because people can catch details and bring it to your attention.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous