All Comments on 'The Eden Shack'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sacksackover 19 years ago
Very thought provoking....loved it

A real story, lovingly presented. I treasure this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Semi Sortof believeable. I wonder if it happened?

I'll check Moondrift somemore

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Horrible

I can't believe people have rated this story so high. It's barely readable. Worst "hot" story I've read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Your writing has become mundane and crass

How great the mighty fall

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NICE STORY...

BUT A PITY IT ENDED THE WAY IT DID........EXPECTED SOMETHING MORE ROMANTIC TO CONTINUE THE THEME....BUT ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well first off they were two cheating fuck slut whores

but I bet the husbands were cheating too....but then they discovered each others son and then their own sons to copulate with....would have been nice to know who fathered the baby and Harry to get his woman pregnant after her son did...turn and turn about but was not to be......the story then seemed to peter out and it ran out of steam...pity really as it was a good tale but then that's the realities of life for you......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a great little story about sons and mothers

loved it when the sons got to have sex with their own mothers.....a nice little twist....I just wish you would not end stories with people dying..it spoils it....much prefer to live in the fantasy world and escapism....death reminds us of the real world too much...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous