All Comments on 'The Eight Nights of Hanukkah'

by sack

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
cookiejarcookiejarover 19 years ago
Very nice...

With a sad twist at the end. I wasn't expecting it for sure. Good luck with the contest!

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 19 years ago
Good story

The opening was a bit slow and the beginning of their "affair" very serendipitous. But the writing is imaginative, the pace is good, and the ending is well-done and powerful. It's a shame Laurel didn't place it in the Gay Male cetegory. IMHO, the story would do much better there in both views and voting. Good luck.

Rumple

carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdover 19 years ago
Beautiful.

Something more than the average incest story. Passionate and well-written. Thanks, sack.

My Erotic TaleMy Erotic Taleover 19 years ago
Wow~

Didn't expect that ending, touching, erotic, and well thought out~

Good luck sack~

and happy hanukkah holidays

Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasover 19 years ago
Not your average

incest tale. A complete story, with depth of character, detail and explanation, woven into it at a good pace. I tend to agree with rumple, I think it would do better in another category, but it stands well in any cat. Best ofluck in the contest.

-Colly

LustyLoversLustyLoversover 19 years ago
Good, but sad.

Sack we liked your story, it was sexy, well written, and the ending was a shocker. Definitely different. Good Luck!

JRavenJRavenover 19 years ago
Touching...

Wasn't expecting the ending. But I did read it to the end, waiting to see what they would do in the end. Good love story.

Jenny

impressiveimpressiveover 19 years ago
Not my usual fare ...

... but an entertaining, well-written story. Certainly cross-categorical. Must've been a tough decision when submitting. ~Imp

jessy19jessy19over 19 years ago
so beautiful! but sad

I loved this story! It was different than any incest story I've ever read. It's good to have some bro/bro stories here. Makes things different :) as always you've managed to interest me in your writing! Great job!

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 19 years ago
man what a beautiful and sad story

man what a story I love it it made me sad in the end but waht a love story

Daedalus369Daedalus369over 18 years ago
Simply Stunning

I love this story.

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlalmost 16 years ago
simply wonderful

you made me cry! thanx :)

reddeliciousreddeliciousover 14 years ago
Entertaining, but...

Trite!

Really? He happened to leave that note the night he got killed? REALLY?

I love the bro on bro, but could have done without the feeling of a slapped-on plot.

hopkinscmhopkinscmabout 14 years ago
What the freaking hell was that!!!

Really that was just uncalled for. I mean the story felt rushed anyways, and there was of course grammer issues. But to kill the older brother off at the end was just a waste of my time. If you didn't know how to end the story, then put it on a back burner till it was ready. God that was horrible. It was senseless... Freaking ruined my day... I wanted to cry, not in a good way I was just so angry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous