The Eight Nights of Hanukkah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you Simon." Caleb looked into his brother's innocent eyes.

"I love you too, Caleb." Simon embraced his older brother as they dried each other and prepared for bed. As they spooned together, each wondered what else could they possibly do for the remaining three nights of Hanukkah...

*************************************

Since the sixth day of Hanukkah was a Sunday, Caleb had decided to visit his old buddy Jim Levy. Jim was a cadet at a local sub base and Caleb hadn't seen him in about a year. Simon decided to take a long walk in Sponsalet State Forest, which bordered Long Island Sound. He thought a good hike would put everything in perspective. As he traversed the winding paths out of sight of man or beast, Simon tried to think of what he was going to tell his parents. Maybe nothing, he could just move into an apartment with Caleb or something. But, how could he pay for rent while he was still going to school? Deciding just to enjoy the situation and think about the potential issues later, Simon hiked for hours, enjoying the magnificent view of Long Island Sound from Skiff's Bluff. When he came back, he was very surprised to see Jim and Caleb standing in the driveway. Jim was in his full white cadet's uniform and looked really sexy. Simon got out of his car quickly and walked over to the two men.

"Simon, this is Jim Levy, you probably remember me talking about him."

"Hi." Simon extended his hand to his brother's friend, who had a boy next door look. The three men went inside, and Caleb whipped them all up a delicious dinner of steak and potatoes, baked beans, and corn on the cob. When everyone had stuffed themselves, Caleb suggested they all take a shower together.

Simon almost fell off his chair...could it be that Jim was gay too!!

"Uh, sure." Jim answered, a little nervous but excited at the same time.

"No, problem," Simon looked at his brother expectantly. "I got really sweated up in the woods!"

The three men stripped off quickly. Jim wore a crew neck white t-shirt and baggy white boxers that he had been issued. As he stepped out of his underwear, a fat cock sprung out like a jack-in -the box. Caleb and Simon stepped into the shower first, making room for Jim, who got between them. Caleb turned the water on, and the men soaped each other up. Jim got on his knees and sucked Caleb's cock eagerly into his mouth. At the same time, Simon placed his engorged cock against Caleb's buttcheeks. He rubbed it between his brother's crack for awhile, then entered him with exquisite slowness. Caleb let out a groan that was a mixture of pleasure and pain. As his younger brother made love to him lovingly, Jim swirled his talented tongue over every nook and cranny of his dick. Time stood still as the erotic trio had the most delicious sex they had ever experienced. Finally, the sensations of plowing Caleb's tight hole were too much for Simon. He bellowed as he spasmed in Caleb's buttcheeks. At the same time, Caleb exploded in Jim's mouth, causing his old buddy to have his own massive orgasm. The three men grunted into oblivion as they together came a good 25 spurts. Simon smiled at Caleb, as their faces pressed against each other....

****************************************

It was back to school for the seventh day of Hanukkah. Simon had an uneasy feeling all morning which he couldn't explain. Caleb had gone with his Archeology class to do a one-day dig at a site some two hours away. He had offered to drive two of his classmates to the dig, so the little blue Toyota would get a lot of extra mileage that day. Simon felt more and more uncomfortable as the morning turned into afternoon. His worse fears were realized when at dismissal Jacob was running toward him in a panic.

"There's been a terrible accident at Grange Pond. A car overturned and three people were killed!!"

Simon ran to his car, knocking over people in the process. He ignored their cries and pleas, careening out of the driveway of Bordertown High School at 80 miles an hour. There was nothing about the accident on the local radio station. When Simon got to his house, he ran so fast he tripped over the railing and needed to search for his keys in the bushes. Finally, he opened the door and raced to the television. A local news channel was showing a picture of a car so terribly mangled it was unrecognizable. The drone of the announcer cut through the airwaves like a dull knife.

"and a car belonging to Caleb Jacobsen needed to be opened with the Jaws of Life..."

Simon felt rather than heard the scream escape his throat. He ran to the kitchen and blindly began opening drawers. All the spoons and forks were thrown across the room. The knives followed, making a loud clattering noise as they ricocheted off the picture window. Then Simon used the plates as frisbees, throwing them against the floor, delighting as they smashed into a million pieces. When he had finished trashing the kitchen, Simon ran upstairs to Caleb's room. He picked up a large bottle and was just about to throw it against the mirror when he realized the unfinished gentian blue clipper he had first seen while searching for his diary was inside. It was attached to a matching blue clipper Simon didn't remember being there initially. On the side of the bottle, a small envelope bearing his name had been taped on.

Simon hands were shaking so much with anger, he ripped the envelope open in one motion. Its contents spilled out onto the bed....a letter from Caleb. Simon eyes misted as he read the final message from his brother:

Dear Simon,

I love you more than any words can express. Life is so great with you a part of it. I want to share all my remaining days with you, but if something should ever happen to me, I want you to take this bottle and drop it over Skiff's Bluff. Then, these two boats will be together forever as they travel all over the world. Love You A LOT! Caleb

It was only then that Simon had noticed that Caleb had decided upon a name for the first boat. In neat black letters was the proud title "S.S. Simon". The other boat was of course the "S.S. Caleb." Simon read the letter three times, savoring every word. Then he dissolved into a pool of tears, mashing his face in Caleb's soft pillow.

******************************************

The next day was cool and windy. Simon walked the narrow trails to Skiff's Bluff with a huge lump in his throat. As he reached the summit, he took in the vast view of two neighboring states. Then he slowly took the bottle containing the two matching blue clippers out of a small box. For a moment he hesitated, not wanting to let go of his last memory of Caleb. But in his heart, he knew this is what his brother wanted. Simon took a deep breath, then threw the bottle into the water. It landed with a loud splash, then went in circles for awhile. Eventually, the current started to take the bottle out to sea. As the S.S. Simon and the S.S. Caleb began their journey across the world, Simon's heart broke in two. He stifled sobs as the bottle slowly yet inevitably sailed into the muted sunset. Simon watched as minutes turned into hours, not wanting the bottle to ever go out of sight. Finally, as dusk descended it rounded a corner and was gone forever.

It was the eighth night of Hanukkah...

12