All Comments on 'The Elemental Ch. 04'

by zouzouni

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it!

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MAYBE

maybe you can do another chapter invovling Evan and another elemental or witch that would be fun. But anyways wonderful story and hope you post very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thank you

This was a good story. The writing was great. Meaning it flowed smoothly and there where no really bad grammar errors. Look forward to more from you. Mechmanas

catman71catman71about 14 years ago
GREAT STORY

I HOPE THERE ARE FURTHER INSTALLMENTS WITH THESE OR RELATED CHARACTERS, I SAY THIS BECAUSE THEY HAVE DEPTH TO THEM AND I LOVE STORIES SUCH AS THESE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Rushed

I really loved the first three chapters, and I've been looking forward to reading this one, but it seemed rushed. I think you'd have done better splitting this into two or three chapters and fleshing them out a bit. You've got a good story line, but this chapter didn't live up to the first three.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 14 years ago
I liked it

but felt like a lot was crammed into this chapter. It felt a little rushed. I would have liked to see more of their struggle without each other. I also would have liked their reunion to be a bit longer; more emotional and detailed. Regardless, I enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next step in their adventures. I'm not sure why it's going to be a different story when this one has so many unanswered questions and is obviously not complete but I'm sure it will become clear. I just hope that these two don't become secondary characters. Of course I'd be interested in other couples (James needs someone, as does Luke), but not until after these two are resolved. Looking forward to seeing how you deal with all this. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Chapter

Hello,

was a good chapter, but i agree its was a lot of informations and story compressed in two pages, it has reading like out of the normal flow of your typing.

not much but noticeable.

but dont worry to much, everone can happen this.

nobody is perfect :)

so if you have the next time a chapter with a lot of progress maybe make more pages in the chapter or think maybe about it to split it.

only a suggestion :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I liked it

Yes, the previous comments are right, it was a bit rushed...as if you wanted to come to an end. But I loved it anyway. Hope it continues in one way or an other, because the characters are interessting and offer a lot of developement.

apollonaapollonaabout 14 years ago
Very entertaining

Thank you author for an entertaining series. I look eagerly forward to reading all the rest of your wonderful stories.

Cheers,

Apollo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

absolutely loved it ! :) i think this would make an amazing book, you should think about expanding the story more .... there is so much more that can be told on this Lovely story :) Best wishes on your endeavors :)

-Jennie

KyrlaKyrlaalmost 14 years ago

Loved the characters and the story. More please? ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love

love is the word, and if you understand it then you will know that it is the only thing that is realy worth living for.

It givs us perpus, it binds us, it heals us, it nurtures us, and a miried of other things.

it also can make you into a slave and it can destroy you utterly, the key is to not twist it at all costs, or it will destroy you eventualy.... ;-]...

love from anonymous...

ChasPChasPover 13 years ago
Beautiful story

I like that you didn't "force" the series to end - I like one of the 'Anonymous' writers suggestion Re: Evan. Eagerly awaiting Ch. 05.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 points

Good work...will there another chapter? Thanks a looot(ppt)

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
amazing story....

... that is still full of possibilties. I feel this ended almost too soon. I hope you decide to revisit these characters with your considerable talent and grace us with a tale of their further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it.....

Pls add more to this or a story from this series :). Your a talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Yes, add more PLEASE. It is great as it stands but would be that much better with an update. Maybe have Eirini and Reese travel to Australia to visit her dreamwalker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MOAR!!!

Please write more stories in this series. I just can't get enough of them. I think it'll be interesting to see how the story could progress in the future.

allimbaallimbaabout 13 years ago
so great!

i absolutely loved this story!

shadowssoul09shadowssoul09over 12 years ago
thoughts

i dont know if anyone else feels this way but to me this story doesnt feel done, there should be like 1 more chapter that is a few years or so in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MOVING

I have found stories on this site that moved me in a profound way. Unfortunately with most of these stories after multiple readings I became desensitized. Only a few continued to move me as much after more readings. This one "The Elemental" did just that in spades. A few other surviving stories are: "A Benign Something" By JTMalone, the Charles and Claire series by Schuppinzigh and "Caitlin and Sara" by Babylez.

Please consider a lengthening of the last chapter or writing more chapters with the last containing the meeting and the car ride home after the meeting. And maybe leave the story somewhat open ended to allow a continuation. This could become a saga. How about other first person chapters with the various groups while still involving Irini and Reece in some way. Wow, this could go into the next generation of children of Irini and Reece and how the world's population continues to evolve.

Keep up the good work.

I am not a member and I am not anonymous.

Chuck from Cincinnati

secretitosecretitoover 12 years ago
You have a knack...

You can easily portray so much depth, feeling, tension, etc into so few words and get your point across. That can be a blessing and a curse because we are left wanting more. Beautiful story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Needs More

I agree, this story doesn't feel complete. Great writing but please expand on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story

but i'm agree with the previous comment ... should be more longer for be complete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more please!

One of the best i've read all year... hope to see more in this, a continuation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous