The Elemental Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reece was watching in fascination as a white glow surrounded the three of them. There was a look of absolute bliss on Connor and Julie's faces. Eirini withdrew and smiled at the couple. They in turn stammered over their thanks. "Oh and congratulations about the baby" Eirini said offhand.

"What?" Connor and Julie exclaimed.

"I'm sorry you didn't know?" Eirini was mortified.

"Are your sure?" Julie excitedly asked "I've been feeling a little off but I wasn't sure. This is incredible." She beamed at Connor. Hugs and kisses were exchanged all round. Babies were very important events in vampire families since they happened so rarely. In Reece's family the last baby was over a century ago.

"I think a celebration is in order." Reece announced genuinely thrilled. "A dinner to celebrate our True Ones and the new addition." He announced and called his secretary in to start making plans. He was as excited as a child and Eirini loved this side of him.

***

The day of the meeting with the council Reece was bundle of nervous energy. Eirini was just curious as to who was going to be there. Reece explained that there was generally a representative or two of each of the beings from each region. However he had received word that this was going to be an international meeting therefore all the countries will be represented. That would make for a larger meeting than normal, at least fifty maybe more. "Am I to be presented to them?" Eirini asked.

"Yes, after the introductions I believe you are the first item on the agenda." Reece said. They drove into the city, Evan was with them and James was heading up security. Eirini was glad to be surrounded by familiar faces. They entered a major hotel, incidentally owned by Reece, and headed straight to the conference room.

Beings of all sorts were milling around and getting seated. If she didn't know better she would have thought that it was just another business conferences, all be it at night. "Oh my, even the Fae are here!" Evan exclaimed. "They never come to these things. You must be special." Evan grinned as they made there way to their seats.

The meeting was called to order by an ancient wizard. After the welcomes and formalities about safety and neutrality of territory he looked directly at her. "We have gathered here to discuss the appearance among us of a new being. Something that has not been seen upon the earth for over a millennia. We are here to examine the situation and discuss its impact. Who presents the Sorceress?" the wizard asked.

"I do" Reece announced in a strong voice. "She is my True One." He stood and escorted her to the stand in front of the auditorium.

"I see no mark." Someone scoffed.

Reece growled in that direction and Eirini placed her hand on his arm to calm him. "We do not carry the traditional mark." Eirini explained as she moved her top to the side to show the mark and encouraged Reece to do the same.

"This is highly unusual I must check this." Said the wizard as he moved closer. He reached out and said "May I? It won't hurt." They both nodded their consent and the wizard touched both marks. Eirini and Reece felt a cold wave spread over them but no pain. "Odd. Odd but true. They are indeed bonded. It is likely that they have unusual marks because they are unique beings." He announced to the crowd to many murmurs and mumbles. "Now dear child, what are we to make of you?" he asked.

From that touch Eirini knew that the wizard was a kind and gentle soul but she wasn't sure about the rest of the crowd. However, she had confidence in the visions shown to her and she stepped forward. "Up until a few weeks ago I had no idea what I was." She began. "I knew I have a few unusual skills but I had never explored them. It was only through the generosity of Lord Randall that I was able to discover the truth." She looked at him with love.

"But even his texts are not privy to the whole story." Everyone was waiting with bated breath by this stage. "It is true I am a Sorceress. We come to this earth but rarely and most do not cope very well being among you. Most despair with the enormity of their task and they choose to ascend before they need to. I believe that I am different because I have experienced love and bonding, so that I have more of an incentive." She said looking at Reece again.

"And who are these others?" someone called out.

"Oh some you will know, others may have been before recorded history." She said rattling off a list of names to a room full of exclamations. Reece's face was unreadable. "Many of you understand the power of the elements, earth, fire, water and air." Eirini continued and saw many of the wizarding community nodding. "Well I have been sent here as the Fifth Element, can you guess what that could be?" Eirini asked to stunned silence. After what felt like minutes but was probably seconds a young looking woman stood up. Eirini could see she was crying.

"You are Love." She stated and with her hand over her heart bowed low. Everyone gasped.

"Yes I am. I realized that this is a great deal of information." Eirini said kindly.

"And what exactly have you been sent here to do?" the wizard asked reverently.

"The higher powers that be are none to happy with the state of this earth. They have tried over and over to send their message of Love and harmony but it has been twisted and perverted along the way. This time they figure that they should enlist your assistance. You are stronger and live longer than the humans and therefore can help shape and guide them." Eirini said.

"How we suppose to do that?" someone asked.

"I think we need to start with our own back yard first. But it is easier for me to show you than to explain. Relax it won't hurt." Eirini said but there were still a number of frightened looks. Motioning Reece to stand back she moved forward and started to glow. The glow spread outward to encompass all in the auditorium. Then she did something similar to what she had done with Connor and Julie.

She showed them Love. She allowed them to feel the entirety of the planet and of their long races as well as all of humanity. All of this flowed through them. Eirini withdrew and staggered a little. Reece was there to steady her. Everyone was looking at her with the same awed expression including Reece. "Pretty cool isn't it?" she smiled. "I would like you to take that information and use it to inform your choices. Start making decisions that would benefit all as opposed to satisfying immediate greed. Use your vast business influence to impart those values to humans and maybe, just maybe we'll all survive." She said.

There was no more business to be had after Eirini's profound announcements. Heads were drawn together and conversations were breaking out in hushed tones. Lycan and vampire were conversing; the wizards were talking to the Fae for the first time in centuries. 'It's a start" Eirini thought.

In the car ride on the way home each was mulling over their own thoughts. "What you said in there, does that mean you do not have the same lifespan as a human?" Reece asked.

"No I can be here as long as I want to. Why?" Eirini countered.

"I thought I was only going to have a few years with you. I was planning on how to end things when you'd gone, considering sunlight doesn't bother me." He said honestly.

"Reece!" growled Evan.

"There you go being stupid again." Eirini said so deadpan that everyone laughed. Reece gathered her up in his arms when another thought occurred to him.

"Does this also mean babies?" he asked with a hopeful smile.

Eirini kissed him gently and said "Yes, hopefully it means lots of babies." Reece growled happily as he kissed her passionately. Eirini was starting to feel warm all over when she pushed him off her.

"Maybe we should wait till we get home before we actually start making the babies." She said blushing shyly. Everyone laughed and Eirini wondered if she would ever become as comfortable with public sex as vampires seemed to be. Right now she didn't care she had plenty of time to work that out as she leaned into Reece's arms and sighed contentedly.

12