All Comments on 'The Elephant in the Room Ch. 01'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stpehanie

Mistress needs to put a cock cage on Stephen, so that Stephanie will know who is in charged.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 6 years ago
Sexy!

And I agree, stephanie should be caged!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Eagerly anticipating ch. 2

More, please.

If you're going the chastity route, it needs to be something like the Neosteel that gives a smooth female shape at the front. Can't have that clitty ruining the line of his skirts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely. Joyce

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

An interesting foray. Not my cup of tea but being a great fan of most of your other works, I had to check out your treatment.

While the mechanics are apparently well-developed, albeit with a distinct British leaning, the motivations, the awareness & reasoning for the needs and desires are sadly lacking in development. One only experiences the dry action-reaction and none of the human dilemmas other than mere quick asides almost as annoying fillers.

SheliaDavisSheliaDavis5 months ago

I liked it mostly. The writing is excellent. Just going into an area that’s not something I like. I loved the dom part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES