The Elephant in the Room Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth ensured I witnessed every slight and advance on her virtue, watching me squirm as she flirted and teased with any man who came near her or showed interest.

Our female friends noticed the change in Elizabeth's countenance too and immediately went on the attack. Their barbs and gibes bounced off her like arrows off armour. She smiled, praised and complimented the other ladies; which made them even more jealous and angry, knowing they didn't look anywhere near as sexy and attractive as she did.

"Isn't that dress a little too 'young' for a woman of your age," one matron said to her at cocktail party we were attending for partners and clients.

The small circle with whom we were engaged realised that the comment was uncalled for but they couldn't help but hope that blood would be drawn.

"Oh darling I have decided that you only live once and if you've got it; why not flaunt it? Love your frock by the way; it must be so, what's the word, convenient, to wear," Elizabeth's smiled at the porcine matron.

The poor woman was quite unattractive and heavy-set and wearing something that resembled a mumu.

Elizabeth deliberately took a half step forward and leant into a handsome young fellow who had reached for his lighter as soon as Liz took our her cigarette case. Her dress opened to reveal a beautiful long leg clad in sheer black stockings, a dark red suspender strap with glittering sliver clasp fixed to the welt. Her breasts, although not large, were ample and displayed in her low-cut dress, supported by an underwire half-cup black satin and lace bra.

The men in our little circle all gave her their full attention and the fool lighting her cigarette could barely contain the bulge in his trousers.

Needless to say all of Elizabeth's actions were driving me crazy with envy, lust, and jealousy. I was sexually frustrated and felt almost cuckolded. I wanted not only to fuck my wife; I wanted to dress just like her.

Finally one night after what seemed like an eternity, Elizabeth strode purposely into the lounge room where I was once again reading the evening paper by the fire.

"Where is Stephanie?" she asked and I immediately sprang to attention.

"I'll go and fetch her ma'am," I replied shaking with expectation.

Elizabeth was dressed in a floor-length black satin robe that I hadn't seen before. She dropped the robe off her shoulders and revealed a black satin bustier trimmed with white lace and four garters each side, clipped to a pair of black, fully-fashioned stockings, the backseams of which ran up Elizabeth's long and shapely legs. The reinforced toes, Cuban heels, and welts were a darker shimmery black.

Her breasts were pushed up and out by the bustier; her hair and makeup were perfect and she was tottering on four-inch black, patent leather high heels; she had accessorised with silver jewellery and she literarily reeked of a musky sensuous perfume.

I dropped my paper and gave her my complete attention; my poor neglected penis sprang to attention and I reached for my wife, hoping for release.

"Stephanie! What the fuck do you think you're doing!" Elizabeth screeched.

I don't know what shocked me more, the tone of her voice or the profanity. Elizabeth never swore in public!

"Take off all of your clothes and crawl to the bedroom," she demanded.

I did as I was told and got on my hands and knees and was rewarded by Elizabeth digging a spiked heel into my buttock.

"I said crawl you fucking disgrace for a girly; get on your belly and crawl like the worm you are!" she goaded me.

She followed me to bedroom, insulting me and poking me with the toe of her high heel. When I got to the bedroom she kept on poking me with her shoe.

"Keep going all the way to the bathroom!" she ordered.

Elizabeth had filled the bath with warm soapy water and I was relieved and actually looking forward to lying in the suds; maybe Liz would soap me up?

How wrong could I be.

"Shave!" she ordered, dropping a new Schick razor into the tub.

"But it's hopeless trying to shave my face in the bath dear; I'd do better in front of mirror over the sink," I said.

"You idiot! Not just your face! Everything and everywhere!," she said, her exasperation evident.

"But darling how am I going it to explain to my friends," I whimpered.

"I'm not having some hairy panty-wearer as my pet girl. You either shave yourself smooth or I call the whole thing off Stephanie. Or maybe I plug your little flash drive into the computer and find one of your little online sissy friends and see if she wants a real-life mistress," she sneered.

That was all the motivation I needed and I spent the next half-hour shaving every hair off my torso, and legs. Legs were easy and I'd done them before; being an amateur road cyclist it was the perfect excuse to keep my legs shaved. I was careful when shaving around my groin and scrotum but it was surprisingly easy, as was shaving my chest and arms. I shaved my face by feel but I did a good job removing all the stubble and leaving it perfectly smooth.

"Good girl Stephanie; I'll do your back for you as a reward," Elizabeth said.

I really wasn't hirsute and there was really only one little tuft of hair in the middle of my lower back and a little fuzz on my shoulders that needed to be removed.

When she had finished I had to say that my freshly shaven body was tingling.

Elizabeth helped me dry myself and led me to her walk-in robe where to my chagrin she had me sit at her dresser and began to pluck my eyebrows.

"Stop whining you girl I've been wanting to clip and shape your brows for years, even before I knew you were a crossdresser," and a fine job she did too.

My brows were nicely shaped without being too effeminate; Elizabeth used an eyebrow pencil to give them femme appeal after applying concealer, foundation and finishing powder; making me pay full attention. She worked on my eyes applying eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara, explaining how the colour combinations of the eyeshadow worked. She contoured my face, applied rouge to my cheeks and then a final dusting of powder.

Liz made me apply my own long-lasting lipstick but she coached me tersely to make sure I got it right.

Even without a wig, I thought I looked amazingly attractive and feminine.

Then Elizabeth broke my heart when she took out some moistened wipes and made me remove the lot and do the makeup again myself. Then again, then again, then again, then again!

In the end I did my makeup five times and my skin was becoming sensitive and tender.

"Well you are now half decent at applying makeup. You have my permission to keep practicing; in fact you are to practice at least once a day from now on. No dressing enfemme or anything else unless I approve; but you are to continue to improve your makeup skills. Understood?"

"Yes mistress," I replied.

I was surprised to see that Elizabeth had my three wigs sitting on wigstands on her dresser. A long feather-cut blonde job, a short russet 'bed-head' that was my favourite, and a classic black bob.

"The blonde is going to charity," she whipped it off the wigstand and threw it in the corner.

I flinched.

"And well you should Stephanie, you would look washed-out and insipid in that silly girly thing! I'm going to reinvent you; remake you in the image I want from my pet lady. But that doesn't mean some frilly-knickered, French maid uniformed, blonde-headed girly, girl! Not like those silly men dressed in stupid taffeta dresses and Mary Jane shoes that I saw on your websites," Elizabeth lit a cigarette.

She didn't offer me one like she usually would have.

"You are going to be far better than that. I'm going to turn you into an elegant sophisticated creature who will cater to every whim. It will take time and patience and a little pain I'm sure; but the results will be worth it," she grinned at me with those bright red lips but there was no mirth or compassion there.

She took the black bob and placed it my head, brushed and fussed with it then turned the swivel chair around.

I looked gorgeous there was no doubt it. With my heavy makeup and shiny midnight black hair falling in a fringe across my brows we could be sisters.

"Oh my god Elizabeth, I'm stunning," I gasped.

The slap was unexpected and my face stung and my eyes watered.

"I am mistress or ma'am! I am your keeper, your madam, your very reason for being, Stephanie. Without me you are nothing. Without me to direct you, to correct you, to enforce my will upon you, you don't exist. You only endure and subsist to please me," she slapped me again but not as hard.

Despite the humiliation and pain; my penis was erect and throbbing, leaking preseminal fluid. I wiped at it with my hand and having nowhere to put the viscous fluid, I put it in my mouth.

"Ah! You're learning! Good to see. Now let's see what you had locked away in that manky chest shall we?"

I made to rise but realised my mistake and remained seated until told to do so. Elizabeth produced a black leather dog collar and leash and fitted the collar around my neck and clipped the leash to it.

"Only one pound at the pet shop. Quite a bargain," she grinned and then pulled me off the chair and over to the bed.

My body is best described as lithe; even though I work in a world where corporate lunches, expansive dinners and evening galas are a regular part of the week, I eat frugally, I ride one hundred miles a week on my bike and I exercise regularly. My vices are alcohol and cigarettes not chocolates or fatty foods

At five foot ten, I'm tall for a lady but I easily fit into a size eight or ten and my feet are small; a ladies size nine. This opens up the whole gamut of the female wardrobe; I'm not stuck wearing larger sizes, which usually equates to less fashionable clothing.

Elizabeth had tipped the contents of my trunk on the bed. The makeup was gone; I presume discarded as it was cheap thrift-shop stuff, not the expensive cosmetics I was wearing now.

She had divided the remains into small piles.

"Really Stephanie; you have appalling taste," she said ruefully.

"Let's look at your lingerie; the one thing you crossdressers sometimes get right," she started rifling through the pile of silk, satin, nylon and lace.

"No! No! No! definitely No!" she said as she threw item after item into the corner where my blonde wig now resided.

What remained were three pairs of knickers; two pairs of full-cut satin panties and a pair of nylon camiknickers. My single, eight garter suspender belt survived as did two of my bras. My pride and joy, a maroon satin and lace bustier with inbuilt stays also survived. Mistress held it up.

"Not bad! Not bad at all but not for tonight. Tonight we start with the basics," she appraised the garment critically.

She allowed me to keep all of my stockings, tights and shoes. She attacked my dresses, skirts and blouses, treating them with equal derision, most of them ending up in the growing pile of discarded attire in the corner of the room.

"Tonight you may wear a pair of red satin panties, flesh-toned hold-up stockings, the matching red satin bra and black high-heels; we'll forgo the wearing or a dress, skirt or blouse for another time. We'll need to do some shopping anyway before I can dress you to my satisfaction," she said disdainfully.

I was dismayed that I would not be allowed to fully dress but delighted that Elizabeth intended to take me shopping for female attire.

The took another cigarette from her packet and I sprang for her lighter and held it out for her; on my knees looking down as I held up the flame.

"Good girl; you're getting the idea," she patted me on the head.

"Now. You may dress," she blew smoke at ceiling and sat on the bed.

She watched me critically as I unwrapped and slipped into the fifteen denier stockings, the silky diaphanous nylon sending little sparks of pleasure as I eased them up my freshly shaved legs. I slipped into my bra and adjusted it as best I could.

"We better put breastforms on the shopping list," she said critically.

"Yes mistress," I bowed my head but I was beaming and my cock was rock hard.

We were going to get me breastforms!

"Oh my god Stephanie! You can't put your panties on with that thing sticking out and leaking everywhere! Your knickers will look awful and will be soaked in no time at all," she pointed at my erect penis.

"Look Stephanie; I know I have kept you celibate for over four weeks now but I have my reasons. As you have not been too obnoxious this evening I might allow you release," she said matter-of-factly.

My hopes picked up immediately and I rose to my feet in anticipation of fucking my beautiful wife.

"What the hell do you think you're doing you imbecile! Get back down on your knees immediately," Elizabeth slapped me on the face again and pulled the leash; forcing me to my knees.

"Bend over my knees now you naughty girl!" she instructed.

She sat on the edge of bed and half-dragged me across her lap. She being nearly as tall as I was, I had to scoot on my high heels to get myself lying fully across her lap. She smell of her perfume, the warmth of body, the feel of my rampant cock rubbing on her nyloned thighs was blissful and sublime. Being denied the comfort of her body for so long, I was so enamoured that I began to weep.

But my blissful weeping suddenly became yelps of pain as my mistress inflicted her punishment on me. She spanked me hard across the buttocks with her open hand. The pain was biting; the smarting spread across my soft white globes, turning them pink, then bright red as she continued to spank me.

The pain in my derriere contrasted with the intense pleasure I was feeling from my penis and scrotum. My scrotal sack slid across her stocking-sheathed thigh as I writhed in my mistresses' lap and my erect penis, trapped between her toned legs swathed in translucent nylons, began to quiver and leaked even more pre-ejaculate.

"Oh my god Stephanie you are pathetic! You're getting your mess all over my best sheers. Now that you have hopefully learned your lesson I think I will allow you release; just so we can get rid of that protuberance and get on with feminising you," she said almost disinterestedly.

She literarily tossed me on the floor and pulled on the leash so that I was back on my knees in front of her.

"You're going to be washing these nylons anyway so I suppose it won't hurt if you soil them a little so long as you don't snag or ladder them," mistress said distastefully.

She offered me her foot and I stared at it.

"Take off my shoes you dolt!" she was getting angry again and that was not a good thing.

I gingerly removed her four-inch high heels and placed them carefully on the floor. Her feet were encased in black gossamer, with sleek darker pellucid nylon reinforcing the areas of her heels, toes and the soles of the stockings.

Without being told I gently massaged her feet and then lovingly lowered my face and kissed her toes and caressed her feet with my cheek. The smell of musty feet mixed with her perfume was exotic and tantalising.

"There's a good girl doing what your mistress bids without needing to be told. You may now release yourself," she removed her foot from my face, lowered her legs level with my groin and arched her feet so that her toes pointed to floor.

I began to whimper as my mistress teased my glans with the tip of her toe.

"Oh my god mistress I'm so sorry," my cock began to quiver.

Sensing my approaching release, Elizabeth placed one foot under my penis and rubbed her nylon-sheathed toes on the underside of my glans, right on my fraenulum. As I began to ejaculate she pushed her foot fully under my penis so that her toes tickled my scrotum and placed her other foot on top; squeezing my phallus between her magnificent stocking-clad feet as I rutted and humped.

"Oh thank you Mistress," I groaned as I orgasmed.

Hot creamy semen sprayed from my penis and spattered on Elizabeth's shin and calf. As the ejaculations began to subside my mistress contained most of my issue between her feet.

My orgasm was shockingly intense; I had felt nothing so rapturous since my youth. Waves of pleasure rippled through my body, emanating from my penis trapped in the diaphanous burrow between my mistresses' feet; the sensation of her gripping my cock with her stockinged feet was almost indescribably intense and erotic.

I leaned back and enjoyed the vista of my tumescent member trapped between Elizabeth's feet, my eye's followed her shapely come-spattered calf up to her thigh, along her stocking welt to the glistening jewels of the garter snaps. It was then that I looked at her crotch for the first time and noticed that she was wearing sheer black nylon see-through panties; her mons was shaved!

I looked into her eyes and she registered the look of utter pleasure on my face and also the surprise. She realised that I had seen that she had shaven her pubis. She smiled at me and this time I thought I saw a glimmer of affection.

But not for long.

Elizabeth tugged on the leash and pulled my face down to her foot and wriggled her toes.

"You know what to do Stephanie," she whispered.

I'll wager there isn't a man alive who hasn't tasted his own issue, but being forced to lap up that warm, musky goop was the most degrading and disgusting thing I had ever done.

Of course my mistress was not about to make it that easy. She rubbed her foot on my face, smearing the cooling semen over my lips, my chin and my cheeks and then forced her toes into my mouth.

"Clean off all the mess Stephanie, be a good girl now," she ordered.

I sucked on her nylon-clad toes, a scintilla of perfume and bath soap helped dissipate the slimy, musky taste of my semen. I lapped at the rogue gobbets of jism that I had sprayed on her calf; licking up every drop.

The fallacy that semen tastes salty was soon dismissed. I licked and sucked every skerrick of my discharge from her foot and between her toes before she released her foot from my mouth.

"Good girl! Now come over here and I'll show you something nice that I've bought for you. I wasn't going to show it to you this evening, but as you seem to be taking well to basic training I think you deserve to at least take a peek at the present I have for you; even if you can't have it yet," she said.

She dragged me over to her walk-in robe and rummaged around in the chest of drawers.

She turned around and smiled at me lasciviously and evilly. She had the present concealed behind her back.

"I suppose the best way to introduce you to the gift that I have bought for you is to paraphrase one of those ridiculous American gangster movies you so like to watch," she grinned.

"Say hello to my little friend," she held out a huge latex strap-on penis.

To be continued

12