All Comments on 'The Empress' New Clothes'

by UAlbanyGirl518

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
peebudypeebudyover 5 years ago
Welcome back!

Michelle -

Great to see you writing again, I loved this story. Going to have to re-read the end to see if Shelly the seat mate is the same person as Shelly the Stewardess. I don’t think they are. This is a new Category for you, and I think you nailed it!

P

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Looking forward to more!

Very intriguing concept and start to this tale. Looking forward to the rest of the story (Thanks, Paul Harvey!) when Naomi connects with Sarah and Michelle. Until the next chapter and more about Naomi's illusion (if it is an illusion), it's definitely something to reflect on! Rated this 5 stars.

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyover 5 years ago
What a great story

Wow, that was a great read from end to end and thoroughly enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Interesting

I like the way this story flows. I found this sentence to be very interesting. " She felt the moisture on Sarah's lips, and instinctively licked her own, concerned that they were dry" What an interesting insight into Naomi. Was she just being self conscious? Was she concerned her lips would be to rough for her friend? Or was it something else? What prompted you to add that to the story? That's quite a detail, and for me the details are what make great stories. I look forward to more.

dustybluesdustybluesover 5 years ago
Another Great Story

I so enjoy your stories.. Always interesting with different twists and turns.... Can't wait to read the continuing adventures on this one,,, I wonder what the three of them get into on their girls weekend.... Great Story as always Michelle :-)

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks all for the kind words and ratings. I wish the people who are driving down the ratings would comment and let me know what they didn’t like.

alextasyalextasyover 5 years ago
Totally enchanting!

I particularly liked the way Sarah and Naomi's friendship evolved. You've done it again!

Thanks,

-alextasy

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Very fun read

I want to know more of such an erotic story.

BetterCallSalBetterCallSalover 5 years ago
Nice Story

I really liked this story, although it reminded me of that recurring dream where you're out in public somewhere totally naked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good story, just a few details about setting I'd like to note. I'm not sure if you're from the Seattle area and just left out some details, or if you arent from around there, but if you're parking at the airport at seatac, there would be no reason for the character to take a shuttle, as the terminal and airport parking are connected via an enclosed pedestrian bridge.

FirmKnowledgeFirmKnowledgeabout 5 years ago
Magic realism

A smooth, beautiful dive into a magical erotic transport.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
Would be great to have a flight like that

And today is Naked Saturday - for gardening, that is! Just the way to travel - would alleviate lots of problems for TSA! Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUAlbanyGirl518@UAlbanyGirl518
I have come to a point in my life that I have to retire this account. To those I've met through the chats or comments on my stories, I will miss you all. To those I didn't get to meet, enjoy my content. I has been a great run, and a lot of great orgasms. M