All Comments on 'The Empty Nest Pt. 02'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Unfortunately the latter part of story is dragging without the bitch front and center

It seems Rachael has done a complete heel turn as they say in wrestling parlance. The mangled family holiday, french countryside and 'skirted' honey trap was lively reading. Jeffrey 's sister had spunk as well. Shame on Jeffrey for allowing Rachel to run rampant thru her share while not safeguarding his. The winsome widow and narrator accountant have minimal heat.

One thing Rachael hasn't factored is that Jeffrey owns half the villa . Too bad this building is fiction , sounds like potential 4 star bed and breakfast. These story ran lean and mean , but then started to accrue filler after return to home grounds. Some slack should be cut for this is an ambitious project by Charlie84 that spans continents and owns hallmark of much hard work.

When rating a story , I look for three killer scenes and the rest just needs to tread water. This started fast and hit requisite number, but then floundered a bit necessitating some skimming . Please try to close chapter stronger . Cold pizza ? Still pour encourager les autres to write of faithless women loose in France . Full marks. ***** .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you !

What a great story! When I came to the end of page 4, I was shocked and disappointed that there were no more pages to read. Thank your for completing the whole story ahead of time; now I won't have to won't wait too long for the next one. You are very exceptional, for a Literotica writer. Your story is captivating. I hope you enjoy writing (for free) as I enjoy reading the about the adventures of your characters.

Canada

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 8 years ago
agreed with lordslam

Great story so far but the charlie filler is a bit unnecessary and takes a bit to much reading.

i really hope the author remembered that 50% of the villa in france belongs to the husband.

5* so far

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
A Couple of Things

Even if she had "invested" her money, the value would still be considered in a divorce. It would not zero out unless she had lost it all and there was no mention of that.

Jeffery is a wimp. He should have let his ADULT daughters in on their mothers cheating. He should have blasted her, divorced her if only to let his daughters know their are consequences to bad behavior. It is called setting an example, being a father and a man!

In regards to David's concerns about his mother's relationship with him, Jeffery should have gone out to the car, given him the courtesy of privately explaining his relationship with his mother and how they were both helping and comforting each other. He should have then given the kid the respect of asking him to allow him to continue to see his mother. This is where the kid will realize that he can do this for his mother, or he can hurt his mother by taking her away from him. It gives David a chance to be a man about it and make it his decision.

The more I read about Jeffery, the less respect I have for him. He has not faced up to life's problems. He has always taken the path of least resistance. He is a coward and is getting a cowards reward. The women in this story that have shown an interest in him have all been aware of his lottery winnings. He is a pathetic character.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 8 years ago
Interesting story, but

as pointed out, the wife is not considered penniless. She is worth $10 million or even more if her investments were as good as she claimed. Somehow, every guy with a cheating wife seems to find a wonderful woman while in the process of dumping the old bitch. I would be very hesitant to become involved with another woman too quickly. A bit boilerplate in that regard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Old and boring

That description fits.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 8 years ago
Do not mistake criticism for dislike.

This story is well worth reading and I am enjoying it.

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

Just because her money is tied up in investments doesn't mean she is penniless. I think you are making mister Boy Scout Accountant too compliant. Daughters had one hell of a role model so I don't see them taking his side even if all things were to come out. David is too young to change his attitude for any reason. You've got your work cut out for you to make a conceivable if not a believable end.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 8 years ago
Costly Delay

I found his delaying filing for a divorce rather stupid. I have never had to deal with the emotional scars but I would have thought he would have at least talked to a lawyer. If they had filed immediately, the wifes would still have been credited with the value if the 'company' she was funding. Would have saved him several million.

I am havig trouble understanding his character. Sometimes very aggressive, other times a milquetoast. I guess I am used to reading stereotypes not people.

Looking forward to chapter 3.

tfnnjtfnnjover 8 years ago
GREAT READ

Charlie

A good read so far. The comments are amusing, some great, some not. The ones about divorce and when and how much, they haven't let you decide.

In any case my only complaint is that I have to wait for the rest. I prefer sitting and reading from start to finish. Keeps everything fresh. Aside from that, PLEASE keep up the good work!!!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Still a good story...

Still a good story...Final comment in the last part...

Sidney43Sidney43over 8 years ago

Good story, will hold any meaningful comment till the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Are you really Dinky Queer Sissy, writing under another user ID?

The way you methodically, constantly, and relentlessly portray Jeff as timid, hesitant, uncertain, and helpless is very similar to how DQS denuts his male victims. But to be fair, it is also on par with how the other writers of the British culture (that includes Australia by the way) portray clueless door-mat husbands. And it seems to be a central focus of your dialogue and action. What you have so far left out of the story reinforces that your priorities are more about humiliating the husband character than wreaking consequences upon the cheating whore, or even reinforcing that she is one.

Why did Jeffrey, a professional in the financial world, not immediately seek counsel when he learned Rachel was cheating on him? Why did Jeffrey not use the PI to determine Jacques plan and methods of defrauding Rachel, and thereby stealing from Jeff also? Why is Jeff interested in protecting Rachel from the opprobrium she so deserves from her family and friends? Why is Jeffrey not using the audio and video recordings to shame Rachel into a quick and advantageous divorce settlement? But for me the most obvious omission in your story is, why hasn't Jeffrey yet asked Rachel, Why? Why has she betrayed their family, sacrificed her self-respect and morals? Why does she want to hurt him to the maximum extent possible financially as well as emotionally? What has been his transgressions or omissions as a loyal faithful husband that compel her to act with such cruelty and venom. Calling her a fat ass? She not only betrayed him, she tried to set him up as the betrayer! Why all the hate and vengeance? It doesn't seem to be very important to Jeff, nor your story. And the answer to all those questions is a hell of a lot more interesting than how this poor sap is coping with the desertion of his wife, and tepid support of his daughters. I hope his daughters' husbands are taking notes on how their wives are responding to their mother becoming a slut for a French gigolo. Guess that's not part you your story either.

So what's the point of this story? It appears to be just another variation on the cuck hubby taking a beat down from a whore wife and her lover, and then being rescued by a more beautiful younger woman. Who will one day become just as disenchanted with his dickless demure character and fall into the arms of a real man. I wonder if you will write that story.

amyyumamyyumover 8 years ago
A good story, but...

you're dragging it out too long. Who cares what the crop futures market is? I'd give it a 5 without that bullshit, like others, am holding voting until the end -- which I hope comes before I lose patience and stop reading.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Great ! really great LW story and if you like a cuck story this is a good one

Annony loves cucks stories and I do too. Hi asshole annony! gave it a 5 for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So far so good

So far the only thing missing is a Mustang.......l

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes, yes, yes!

Such a delightful story. Rachel and Jacques are certified sleazes and I can hardly wait for them to get their comeuppance. I cannot understand why anyone would complain about your story. It's so well-written and the characters remain alive in my mind throughout the day. Plus, it's FREE!

Concritic123Concritic123over 8 years ago
Have really enjoyed the second installment....

The story is really starting to come together. Rachael is in for a rude awakening as she has infinite tastes on a finite budget.

jacdmolayjacdmolayover 8 years ago

Enjoyable, well written and Australian - thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
vastiesmith

You seem confused. Almost all loving wives stories are cuckold stories. It's how they're presented that makes a difference. Why are you attacking anonymous again, the comments don't warrant your outburst, or has it just become the norm for you?

This story is holding my interest and is entertaining to read. Isn't that the main objective of an author, to make one come back to see how a story ends. So far objective accomplished. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rachael and Jacques - made for each other..

Well now, this story moves right along. Ten Million dollars is not that much when you start spending with no restraint. Jacques will take her for every last penny, When she runs out of money and tries to sell the property (if she indeed actually owns it) she will not get all of her money back. By that time Jacques will be long gone.

As the Brits and Aussies would say such a silly cow.

Enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE

Please.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Ok installment

but some incongruities that make it less than believable. He hadnt seen Rachel in six months, and upon meeting he didnt attempt to get with her? Ok I could see that he knew the situation, but wouldnt she be suspicious that he didnt try it on? Hmmm, and they slept in the same bed for four nights?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
stuck on stupid

He knows that he is facing an ugly divorce from a nasty greedy woman; so of course he turns down a specialist divorce lawyer in favor of an inexperienced country lawyer.

With a self like that who needs enemies?

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 8 years ago
Yawn

This Part 2 would make more sense if the author was being paid by the word. I also can't stand the selfless idiocy of the male "we just grew apart" rather than telling the adult children that their mother was a cheating bitch.1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Patetic, disgusting, stupid, moron, wimp

Who want someone like jeff?, I cant read this, disgusting, not make any sence.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Painful!

So this is how a wimp lives... Can't say I care for it.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago

I noticed that some of these responders to the story seem to bitch and complain abut the writer!! You know you really could wait until the end to voice your opinion, in MHO. Thanks for a god read on a rainy day and for taking the time to write it. I gave you a 5. Can't wait to see how this bitch gets what coming to her.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 8 years ago
Wow

I truly don't understand these negative comments. This is a structurally interesting story and I'm glad the whole thing was submitted before these negative comments showed up. I notice that the rating is high, so clearly the bulk of the readers don't see this story in a negative light.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A good story

The story is good so far, not fast paced and no really violent confrontations, in fact, it resembles what would be real life for most people. Not every ride is a car chase and not every disagreement leads to bloodshed. What you seem to have created is a story about a sad little man, trapped in a life he once thought he wanted but now he just wants out. Fate smiles on him and he begins to plan his escape, meanwhile his wife acts even more foolishly than usual (I blame the Kardashians) and tries to make him pay for it. At this point he finally says "Enough" and begins to take steps to grow a new backbone, or some balls, if you prefer. It is a big change from milquetoast to Rambo and he's not going to make it in a day. he is evolving, but not there yet. good story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
jeeze

Not going publically nuclear does not make him a wimp. Not everyone will instantly toss 30 years way. Not everyone bonfires the marriage without plan for the finances and legalities in place. And even if the spouse is the lowest of scum, not everyone wants to risk their relationship with their children by trashing said spouse...better to plan and wait and let the spouse do it to themself.

Slamdawg, you didn't like the closing on this chapter? Alone with cold pizza was very appropriately mood setting. No doubt there will be additional big scenes for you.

RagnaarRagnaarover 8 years ago
I am really perplexed...

This is one of the best stories I have read on here in awhile. I am sure that there are going to be some surprises to come.

To those of you who have lost the capacity to see the trueness of this story, I feel sorry for you. This is what life is.

Just because the Hero has not eviscerated the soon to be ex spouse and her snake, does not mean he is weak. You have to remember he is a BEAN COUNTER and he is a thinker. He will get his back in the end.

As for you idiot anonymous ass holes. Go away since you haven't managed tp get past the 2nd grade bully stage in your worthless lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Many older men have young children and with a secret money to raise up kids is not a big problem..........it depends on the second wife candidate......do not marry kid hater women!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Cucks always defend cucks.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Please excuse me for having an opinion

Yes, it is a good story, head and shoulders above most of the crap here; but I am still cringing through much of it. If he hasn't got a spine, at least fight back financially. He's got millions now, use some of it and make Jacques wish he'd never met Rachel.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
WTF this is a 4 part story and dear annony is going to bitch about it forever

Get a life and leave everyone else alone dear annony. No wonder your wife cheated on your sorry ass. gave it a 5 for you dear annony, gave it a 5 because I know deep down you fucking love these stories. Reminds you of your ex wife fucking around on your sorry ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What is throwing me off is how he handles the divorce. Right out of them gate he is ready to give her $ 5 million more. As he says she is entitled to half his assets. Ok dumb shit, you are entitled to half her French house and half of her assets. Any lawyer of any ability would fight for fairness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BAF

Stands for "Boring As Fuck". My God, this thing is just crawling along, isn't it? Vast chasms of "slice of life" drivel, punctuated by brief moments of drama and tension. And unfortunately, those brief moments aren't worth wading through all the other crap.

Well, I suppose I can't call it "crap", since I'd actually like it if it added anything to the story. That's how I sit through most of StangStar06's works; the stuff happening outside of the sinking marriage is entertaining in its own right. But this? I lost count of how many times I yawned while reading this. I feel like I need to go watch a Transformers movie just to wake myself up.

My main problem with this is that there is no emotion in this story at all. No one seems to care about anything. The wife doesn't care about her marriage, and the husband barely cares. Yeah, you mention him being hurt by the things she's done a couple times, but nothing ever comes of it. A sentence or two about his emotional state, then it's back to business as usual. No anger, no sadness, no joy, no relief, no resignation, nothing. These characters might as well be robots.

2 stars from me. All of these other people are raging about the protagonist being a wimp and all that, but I'm not seeing it. Just because he's not using his money to hire hitmen doesn't mean he doesn't have a plan; he obviously does. And while I do want to see that plan come to fruition, I think I'll wait until the last installment and just skip to the last page of that. If what I see intrigues me enough, I'll go back and read what I missed, but I doubt that'll happen.

robt1446robt1446over 8 years ago
agree with ANON

This is a very good story so far, but I do agree with ''anon''. No-fault means he is entitled to half too. Her french house, half his. The money she has invested, half his too. It could be that the author is setting her up, but has not shown it yet. I guess time will tell.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 8 years ago
Good

But I'll side with others, she doesn't get to forget the ten million she squandered away.. how's she paying her lawyers retainer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This . . .

Is extremely well done. Realistic and touching. No easy answers or situations. Ignore the critics. You are an extremely talented writer.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 8 years ago
I am so glad that I stumbled onto this story

it is a rare Literotica tale, featuring real people, honest sentiment and a main character with intelligence and tact. I am not even sure that I care about the outcome here (though, in truth, I do care very much) I am satisfied with an opportunity to read a good writer who cares about his characters and who plots well. Thank you CharlieB4 (and I think I'll hang around to see what happens next...just because.)

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
Wondering if or why Jeffery does NOT stand up for hismelf does not mean " going Nuclear"

this is a really shitty and ordinary story. In every instance in chapter 1 and 2 whenever this pathetic idiot talks to a women he shuts down like one of those nerd idiots on the tv show THE BIG BANG. The male characteristic is so over used in these LW stories..

WHY not tell his kids their mom is whore and cheat and fraud and is just vile?

She has HIS $$$

she has a new Life

she has a new lover

he has NOTHING but of course gets blamed for everything -- How banal

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Daughters' Money

If SHE can go after her "share" of the money he gave their daughters, then he can go after his share of the money she "invested" with Jacques.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 8 years ago
Great story, realistic structure

Would have been a 5 but my stupid wireless mouse gave it a four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awful

The "hero" is a limp noodle. Is that what passes for a man in Australia? I think not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You made Jeffery a wimp.

Why ? As an accountant he new what to do with his winnings .why set his shrew with up with 10 million and let her shit all over him. Now she has a real gigolo milking her dry and she wants more and he doesn't tell the girls what a whore his wife is. What a wimp!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
maybe not in oz

He's an accountant.

His sister is an investment banker.

Couldn't they have set up a trust to "win" the jackpot?

The winnings would then be assets of the trust.

He was already looking at a divorce before he bought the ticket.

What kind of money managers don't plan for the future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

tried to stay with this but it is painful to see him giving it all away to a shitty wife and her fat french con-man lover, not all married men are wimps you know...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I understand not fighting the inevitable

But why Is the husband not getting the wife's financials. She owns a million dollar house and has a 7 million dollar investment, on paper anyway. That should mitigate what he has to give her.

FavoredFavoredover 8 years ago
Must comment (biased)

I know there are two more chapters, but I must throw my two cents in. To the detractors, those with intelligent and meaningful points, the main character may be a wimp, there may be parts of the story that really just burn your ass cause 'that's not what should happen!' But this is the subtle inspiration that I have come to admire from Charlie. It's real. Winning the lottery might be cliche in a fictional story, but people do win IRL, so why is it so horrible to read about it? Yes the main character might not be a violent, outspoken 'manly man', but it's real. Of all the divorces in the world, and all of the marital conflict, I believe that this story holds true to how things are settled. It's almost uncomfortable to read because it's an uncomfortable situation and Charlie really brings that emotion to the front. We feel irritated with the main character because he doesn't 'throw that bitch to da curb', but that's not what happens in real life, so Charlie wouldn't write it. Also, the irritation we feel as readers can also be coming from the main character himself. Not a surprise that some of these feelings of uselessness and irritation bleed through. It is a salute to Charlie as a writer to create such passion, even those of the more negative emotions, in his readers.

I do enjoy reading fictional fairy tales that could actually happen.

Cheers Charlie

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
He trusts his sister to invest 10M for him under the table...

So why not just hand her the ticket, have her claim the lottery prize as hers and then "share" it with her brother after his divorce is final? He'd still end up giving away a substantial amount of it, but it would be to his obviously loyal sister (with whom he'd probably share his good fortune anyway) rather than his cheating shrew of a wife.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Nice

As a commenter before said, what about checking the cunt's er the wife's financials? It would show the investment in property (if it's legitimate) and the new house. What happens next? I guess we'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2*s

The smoothly flowing dialogue between the characters is about the only enjoyable part of this story .

Dumb : the husband hires his friend ,the lawyer who doesn't practice family law.

Dumber : his friend, the lawyer doesn't reach out to another solicitor experienced in family law.

Breaking character : he failed to connect to his daughters . But now suddenly he knows what to do so a 12 year old boy can accept him . Develope a good relationship with him .

Gave you 2*s and will not comment again . It serves no purpose .

@ laptopwriter . Good comment but the P.I is such a small part and so much else is wrong here .

@LordSlamDog . Your heart is too kind . Public writers should expect criticism, the harsher , the better chance of improvement .

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
great story

the comments are fascinating.

don't underestimate the creativity of the author. I think some of the readers are projecting their own negative experiences onto Jeffery.

We are barely half way in, 2 more parts to go.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Good Fun and Interesting

I was wondering why she would have zilch. OK, I know that she does not have even shares in Jacques' realty, but her name must be on the house or any judge would be wondering what is going on. Or could be that only goods in Australia enter into

the division? In which case his unofficial investment in his sister is safe.

Nothing about this makes the story less interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
rubbish

after chaper one

2 star

please stop now.

more like plagiarism of StangStars French endeavor tale.

even with the crap written by todays wannabe authors, this still isn't bvery good, other than WIMPY excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spinning wheels

It's not a bad story, the author is mechanically good, the story is just as boring as hell and is moving at glacial speed. All the characters are boring and there's no relief in sight. The only bright spot is the PI. Wrap it up before we all die of old age.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good second chapter

Dragging a bit. Not sure you shouldn't concentrate on the main issues involved in the story instead of following some seemingly unnecessary side tracks. We'll see where this goes.

RedPillRedPillover 8 years ago
Where the die was cast

"But you can't! You're mum and dad! You never fight! You just do what mum...says..."

Rachel is a bitch, and maybe the marriage was always doomed. But if he had a chance to save it, he lost it by behaving like that over the years. Women do not tend to like or respect weak men, and being like that is just asking to be kicked.

He shows hints of developing a spine in protecting himself and when he finally confronted her. I hope that continues and develops in the final installments that I haven't yet read. It's never too late for one to grow and change, even if it's years too late to save the marriage.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

sweetangelicsweetangelicover 7 years ago
Poor David

being a widow myself I can see what his problem is... but love that at the moment the story is stuff full of positive hope to come... off to find no 3

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THOSE 7 SINS INTERFERE IN ALL LIFES

one does what he must to live and survive, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The husband is such a wimp

He lets everyone push him around. Whatever people tell him do, especially the females, he does it. Now he's dating a woman who bitches at him because she thought he answered the door too slowly. She's acting this way after a date or two? She'll be worse than the one he's divorcing in a month...

Why are the British men so submissive to ALL women? And what's the fascination with protecting the children from their mom's cheating? Is this some sort of submissive's way of continuing to kiss her ass even though the bitch is divorcing him? Holy cow. What a pussy this "man" is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Last anon.

The husband is Australian you fucking idiot.

Now visit England, walk into a pub and call the men wimps.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good storyline and execution

But the main character seems way to passive and wishie-washie to me. Gives his wife $10 mil in winnings and she's trying to get half (or more) of the rest. He seems to be OK with that. My good man, at least get a lawyer that doesn't smell of yesterday's lunch. It seems like he's even letting the kid dictate his happiness. "Son, I'm not trying to replace your father. I could never do that. But I have come to like your mom and consider her a good friend. I'd like to think we could be friends also." The guy needs to grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re the closing

It is easy to see who the adult is in this story. Very akin to parenting today, the "mother" gives in to the whiney whims of an adolescent teen.

The "other issue" I wonder about; Why don't the "men" in these stories ever allow blame to fall where it belongs? Jaques was the one that insinuated himself into the "relationship", so why deny it to your children? It is a case of lie by omission, and that is no way to teach the young. (however we see how "throwing money at the problem" works. It is the same with government intervention plans.)

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ENJOYING THE STORY

The side plots/vignettes that do not further the main plot?

Yeah, they're interesting too.

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
place the tape

enough drama and save a lot of b/s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
mollycoddling - spineless - wimps

All the general things you hear of Australia seem to be true (at least in this story they are). What once was a famed penile colony (not the gay kind but close) bred some of the most fierce fighters battle had ever seen. All done away with by the feminist movement of the "males" being kept under a manicured thumb.

Pussy will fuck you up

Smokepole

green117green117almost 3 years ago
@previous anon...

You are funnier than heck.

Penal - "penal

pertaining, or subject to punishment, as for crimes or offenses; a penal offense

Not to be confused with:

penile – of or concerning the penis: penile implant

Abused, Confused, & Misused Words by Mary Embree Copyright © 2007, 2013 by Mary Embree"

For the rest of it... well, it doesn't do much better.

Good luck with it -

Green-something

(the nice thing about the English influences story of adultery and such is that the posturing by the male component is tempered by a kind of self conscious sense of manners... better than the yank equivalent self righteous bluster)

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 3 years agoAuthor

🤣😂 Thanks Green117.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Why do people criticize? Because it's easy, anyone can do it. Great story and well written. I'm always looking to next chapter to see how everything shakes out. I can't quite see the boys reaction because our main man is not the pushy type and there have been no PDA scenes in front of the boy but everyone is different. I'm sure our guy will work it out. I am really enjoying the story and can't wait to see what happens to the wife.

Kudos to the author and the volunteer editors.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Your protagonist still looks more like a British than an Aussie! Why doesn't he tell his children that his wife is cheating on him and that she wants a divorce and why doesn't he confront this Belgian with his evidence? Because he's too serious? Nonsense, he lets his wife get through 10 Mill and then throws her another 5 Mill afterwards without him fighting against her and her lover with the right legal counsel! This is pure bullshit. It makes it so annoying because your story is really good, but you make your protagonist look like an idiot all the time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I feel no connection with the protagonist.

inka2222inka222212 months ago

2 stars for making the protagonist a brainless pussy. He is' happy the wife gets $15 million AUD as a reward for being a lying cheating whore and abusing him for years and thinks that's the right thing to do. He allows the bitch daughters to be "unhappy" with him, instead of explaining facts of life to them and if they side with the whore, cutting them off financially, permanently.

It's doubly annoying because the author clearly can write well and fixing this story wouldn't be that difficult.

mainer42mainer4211 months ago

this is Literotica after all. The nitpickers should lighten up here or read something else more interesting like BDSM, nonconsent or Mind Control. ha ha. Good read as far as I can tell and I am a prolific reader of all genres, except BDSM, nonconsent or Mind Control, ha ha

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hate it!! Hate the whole entire series. Jeffery is nothing but a wimp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories