The Empty Ship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,395 Followers

Marsha's heart sank a bit. Sure, she had an accent but not much of one and it was clear she did in fact speak Narranese enough to introduce herself to people ... like her brother.

"How long have you been awake?"

"This is the third day."

"Really?" That was practically the same as Marsha. She wondered if anyone else had been woken up that day. Would the computer know? She'd have to check. Another thing she'd have to do is set up some signs in this town letting people know that help was coming and to sit tight instead of wandering off. Then again that would be a bad thing if no one woke up again for a hundred years. Maybe she could add a date to the sign. But how would anyone know what the date was? It was a puzzle she'd have to solve later.

"Where is everyone?" the other woman asked.

"Well, this may be a bit of a shock but everyone's gone. They died a long time ago. It's a long story and it might be best of I let my ... boyfriend fill you in." Damn. Why had she said that? She was mentally kicking herself. Now she'd have to explain it away or ... get Tom to play along.

"How many people are left?"

"Um, just two of us."

"Only two colonists? What happened?"

"We're not colonists. We're from Narra. But like I said, it's a long story. We have shelter if you'd like to come with me."

"Is it far?"

"It's a good little drive but you can stay here if you want. It's your choice. I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do."

"I'm sorry if I seemed rude. Most humbly I thank you again for your kindness and I would be honored to accompany you to your dwelling."

In almost silence the two women used the golf cart to go all the way back to Tom's tower. There was just a bit of light conversation but each time Ahoji asked about the current state of affairs, Marsha deflected and deferred to her brother, who she was referring to as her boyfriend.

Every time Marsha mentioned Tom, she felt her pussy getting excited at the idea of seeing him again. And yet, even as much as she was sort of dedicated to her brother, another part of her was waking up to the fact that she had a half naked woman with her.

What? She wasn't a lesbian. But she thought she saw Ahoji looking longing at her and she wanted to look back at her the same way. She wanted to reach over and touch the other female. She looked so scared and lost. Marsha could make her feel a lot more comfortable.

What! Stop that girl. She really needed to get her head on right. She just bet one good lay would knock this right out of her. Hell, she'd even share Tom with the new girl if it meant she could just get some dick.

Stop thinking that sort of stuff. Eyes on the road. Do it right. Come on. This just proved that all of these feelings weren't real. They weren't really her. They were just chemically induced hallucinations.

Once they were in sight of the tower they actually found Tom hanging out near the road eagerly awaiting their return. He waved and started running to greet the golf cart. Marsha and her brother closed the distance between each other until the man was right beside them. Marsha was about to make introductions when the Imperial girl started hyperventilating and passed out from just the sight of Tom.

"Oh. Her too?"

"Yeah, help me with her."

The two siblings got Ahoji to the tower and Tom carried her up to the bedroom.

"Hey, I need to talk to you." Marsha said as Tom was laying the other girl down on the bed.

"Yeah?"

"Not here. Come with me."

"What's wrong?"

"Just, leave her for a sec and come here."

Marsha led Tom down the steps to the library and then let him in on her lie.

"She doesn't know you're my brother."

Tom just shrugged.

Marsha continued; "She thinks you're my boyfriend."

The look on Tom's face was immediate. "Why would she think that?"

"Because I told her that."

"That's ridiculous. Why would ..."

"You didn't see how scared she was. Ok. If I would have told her that you were my brother, she would have been thinking that I was coming to deliver her to you so you could rape her or something."

"What? That is the ..."

"Look, we can tell her the truth later. Let's give her a day to get to know us and know that we aren't going to hurt her and then we can ..."

"Look, in the future, don't do that kind of thing."

"Ok. I'm sorry. I was just doing what I thought was best at the time."

"I uh ... I checked what you said about the people left in sleep. Yeah, that's going to be a problem. I did not know ..."

"It'll be ok. We don't have to worry about that right now."

"The computer is running a colony population simulation now to see if it's even possible to ..."

"Tom, let's not worry about all that. We have each other and that's enough for today."

"Ok. You're right. Anyway, I got some food made for you guys if you're hungry. We've only got about an hour before the lights go off so I have to finish my work."

"Do you need me to help with anything?"

"No, just go watch over that girl and make sure she doesn't panic or anything."

They parted to each go to the tasks that they needed to do. Marsha opened up some of the sealed clothing that Tom had the robots bring from storage and set things up for their guest. As she was organizing and mentally cataloging everything that was there, she wondered how he washed his laundry. He hadn't mentioned a washing machine. She really hoped that didn't mean they had to wash by hand. But what if they did. Yuck. And what would he use as detergent? As she was thinking of all that and wondering if these freshly opened clothes needed to be washed before being worn, the Imperial came back to consciousness.

"Dokubi atash." the girl said speaking in the Imperial tongue.

"Hello. Don't worry, you're safe."

"Ah. Yes. Thank you. This is your home?"

"Yes. We live here and of course we'd be happy for you ... um ... you know if you wanted to stay with us that would be fine. So don't worry about anything."

"I sincerely appreciate all that you are doing for me."

"Anyway, so, you probably want a shower. Lucky you, we have one right here. Tom, that's the guy you saw but ... anyway, Tom got these for me but here's a nice dress that might fit you."

The other woman bowed deeply as she accepted what Marsha left her to get herself cleaned up. Downstairs she saw Tom by the front door while it looked obvious that it was no longer bright outside. He was heaving from whatever work he'd been doing and after getting his boots off he went right to the air conditioner vent to let it blow over him.

"I really wish it didn't have to be so hot outside."

"Thank you for getting the clothes."

"You're welcome. Though I guess I should order some more brought up unless you ladies are ok with sharing. They have lots down there but considering everything, maybe we should leave some for when ..."

"Hey, Tom. Listen."

"What?"

"That girl, you know, she's an Imperial."

The information didn't seem to mean anything to Tom.

"I mean, she's not like us."

"I don't think any of that stuff matters anymore."

"But in her head it might. You've had all this time to process the situation, she hasn't. But what I want to tell you is, you know, this girl ..."

"She's very pretty." Tom interrupted to add.

"You'd think anyone was pretty."

"No, I wouldn't."

"Tom, put her looks out of your mind right now. She's, you know, one of them. So don't get too attached to her."

"What are you talking about?"

"Just because she's scared and alone doesn't mean she's going to want to stay here with us. I mean, I want to stay. Of course, I want to stay. But she might not. You remember how all those Imperials were all wrapped up in their own little world."

"Look, all I now is, she's a person and if we're all going to survive here, we need to stick together."

"Ok, I agree, but it has to be her choice. If she decides to leave, don't stop her."

"Why would she leave?"

"Just promise me you won't try to force her to stay."

"I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. What are you worried about?"

"I'm just saying, we don't know this girl and ..."

"Relax. It'll be ok. If she wants to stay, my door is open. If she wants to go, then I guess we'll be neighbors or something. Anyway, I got to ... use the ... you know."

Tom got out of that uncomfortable conversation and went to the first floor bathroom.

...

Dinner was rice, some meat, corn, and broccoli. Marsha raised an eyebrow as to the very similar meal to the one they'd had the day before.

"What is this?" asked Ahoji as she lifted some of the meat up with a fork.

"Beef. When the herd passes by, I always make sure to stock up."

"Herd?" asked Marsha.

"Oh, yeah. They're big, too. It would be nice to get a few to stay around the tower so I could have fresh milk but so far they haven't seemed to like that idea."

After dinner, there would be no movie watching this night. Tom was very tired and he wanted to sleep as soon as the kitchen was clean. Even though Marsha insisted she'd clean up for him, he was there washing everything himself and then showing her where everything went.

Tom said that it would be best if the two ladies shared the bed and he would sleep on the sofa. So up the women went to his bedroom. Ahoji mentioned that there were other bedrooms but a look inside each revealed that they were all empty.

Once they were both ready for bed and laying next to each other, Ahoji very bluntly stated, "You are new here, yes?"

"Um ... Yes." Marsha admitted.

"And that man, he is not your ... boyfriend. That is just your hope."

"Well ... see ... ok I'm sorry I lied about that."

"I understand. You wanted me to feel safe."

"Yeah. See. That's all."

"And you have not yet been with him?"

Marsha sat up. What the hell kind of question was that? "I think I know why you're asking that."

Ahoji sat up and looked at Marsha. "You do?"

"You're feeling these urges."

"Yes. Why? Do you know why?"

"It has something to do with the chemicals that made us sleep for so long."

As if a great weight had been taken from her shoulders, Ahoji exhaled. "I thought I was losing my mind."

"I'm going through the same thing." Marsha comforted.

"But you have not acted with that man below?"

"No. I resisted the impulse."

"You must be so strong."

"Well, it helps to ... let off some steam."

"But how?"

"You know."

Ahoji just looked at her and it was obvious that no, she did not know.

"Like, you know. You ... masturbate."

"But, that's so undignified."

"So what?"

"What if anyone found out?"

"Like who? The only people here are you, me, and Tom. And I can go ahead and tell you, I don't care. Do what you have to do, girl."

Ahoji bit her bottom lip and looked like she was wondering if she could actually bring herself to do something like that.

"And actually," Marsha added; "I was sort of planning to ... get myself off before sleeping just to keep myself regular. I hope you don't mind. I mean, really. Think about the situation we're in. Can anyone honestly blame us?"

There was a moment for the two of them to look at each other. Ahoji seemed to accept what Marsha had said but she was still motionless. Marsha was the one to act. She easily got out of the shirt and panties she was wearing and she didn't care that the Imperial girl was just looking at her while she was naked. She opened her legs and put her fingers on herself and just scratched that itch. And really, it was either this or go downstairs and ride her brother's cock. Oh, just the thought of that was amping her up. But it was ok as just a fantasy so long as she didn't act on it.

And yet, it was somehow different with someone watching her. Her body was asking the question, why was she doing this alone when there was another body right there. But she wasn't a lesbian. Her body countered that she didn't need to be a lesbian. She found the other girl attractive. The other girl seemed like she needed help with this. Besides, it would just turn Marsha on all over again if she had to watch that girl masturbate after she was finished and then she'd have to finish herself again. The best plan logistically was for them to finish each other and then they could just both go to sleep at the same time.

Marsha opened her eyes and the black haired girl was almost right on top of her. Oh. Well, that was interesting. Marsha licked her lips. Would it be wrong? Was there even a such thing as right and wrong anymore?

"If you want," Marsha began, "we could let off steam ... together."

The other girl went wide eyed again and backed off. Marsha didn't want to freak out so she tried to stop the girl's retreat.

"I mean, think about it. It wouldn't mean anything. Not really. Ok, so if we're both masturbating, even if we happen to touch each other while we're doing it, that wouldn't mean anything, would it?"

"I'm not sure. I was always taught ..."

"But all of that is gone. The only thing we can rely on now is each other. Look, I'm not gay. Are you gay?"

"No. Well ... recently I've ..."

"That's the chemicals messing with you. Now we're just going to have to deal with that until they're all flushed out of our bodies. Ok? So here's what I'm thinking; we can masturbate together and it doesn't mean anything bad. Even if we touch each other, it doesn't mean we're gay or anything like that. We're just making each other comfortable because I for one don't feel like passing out from sudden orgasms three times a day."

"There is truth in what you say, I suppose."

"See. Exactly. So how about we just make it a rule between us. It's safe to touch me and it's safe if I touch you."

The Imperial nodded. "I think I'd like that."

"Good. And I'd like it too."

"But ... we can't tell Mr. Tom" Ahoji added.

"No, of course not. This is our girls' secret. This is just for us. Ok?"

There was a moment of silence as they both remained motionless. Then, very slowly, Marsha started to remove Ahoji's clothes. The girl blushed but very soon got past that embarrassment when Marsha touched her perky breasts which were probably about a B cup. Marsha's own were a C but they were only a little bigger than Ahoji's

Like a wheel that was starting to spin faster and faster, their action with each other revved up. Once that one little line had been crossed, all the modesty either girl might have had was gone. They each practically jumped onto each other. Ahoji went down to her back and Marsha put her mouth on Ahoji's left nipple. The Imperial's hands went all over the Narranese's body and in no time she found Marsha's ass and gave it a full palmed squeeze.

There was almost no space between them as Marsha went all the way down, skin to skin with Ahoji. One hand was giving pleasure to the breasts in her mouth while the other was debating how far to take this. Then Marsha felt Ahoji's hand find Marsha's love lips and the feeling of another person's fingers there nearly gave Marsha an orgasm from just that.

There was nothing more to consider. This was happening. Marsha could no longer concentrate enough to keep that nipple in her mouth. She let go and then let her hands go to Ahoji's vagina. The two women were then rubbing each other's pussy lips and in order to get more comfortable they ended up in some kind of position where they each had one leg over and one leg under the other. They're hands were touching each other's and if those hands weren't in the way they'd actually be pussy to pussy with each other.

Pussy to pussy. How would that even work?

There was no time to consider it. It took only a few minutes of this and both women were reaching climax from the stimulation of the other. Sweat was building up between them and their bodies sloshed all over one another.

In the aftermath, Marsha was coming back to herself and she found her face was laying over Ahoji's shoulder. She lifted herself up a bit and smiled at the other girl. Ahoji opened her eyes to look up at her and the two of them locked into each other stare.

It was slow, like two rocks orbiting each other in space. Gently, Marsha went down and kissed Ahoji on the cheek. Ahoji smiled and then it looked like she was going to emulate Marsha's action but instead she aimed for Marsha's lips.

Oh, wow. That was nice. That was nicer than Marsha would have thought it would be. Normally, she'd probably think the idea of kissing a girl would be gross or disgusting but in this moment, it was just so nice and smooth, and gentle.

Marsha kissed Ahoji back and before they knew it, they were kissing each other the way lovers do. Not that they were lovers. No way. This was all just because of ... chemicals. Just chemicals. Hormones that were out of balance and they were just doing this until everything was leveled off the way it was supposed to be again.

The kissing was good. The kissing was getting Marsha all into it again. Her body was telling her it would very much like another orgasm. The kissing went faster and deeper and now that their hands were out of the way, Marsha's pussy was directly above Ahoji's. The idea was there. Would it work? What would it even feel like?

Marsha gave it a try and pressed her groin down into place. Oh, yes. That did feel good. That felt better than she ever would have thought it could feel. Ahoji seemed to be enjoying it, too. The Imperial tilted her hips just right and Marsha did her part as well and they were bumping their clits together.

Slide, slide. Press, press. Bump, bump. This was good. This was sexy. This was going to work. It was going to take a little longer than the other way but it was going to work.

Just then, Ahoji started to shake. She closed her eyes tight and let her climax erupt from her body.

No, thought Marsha. Not yet. She wasn't finished. She was close but not that close. Stay with me. Come on, girl. Stay with me.

Marsha tried to get herself to the place she needed to be. Why couldn't Ahoji last longer so they could do this all night? She was looking down at the other girl hit another second of orgasm and Marsha wished that Tom would come into the room, grab her hips and start fucking her from behind if she wasn't going to be able to get what she needed from ...

"Ah!" Marsha called out. The thought of Tom doing that to her immediately pushed her over the top. Her pelvis bucked back and forth, searching for cock and her body rocketed to bliss.

...

The next morning started off awkward. The two women woke up naked in each other's arms. They were both silent and Marsha found that she had very positive feelings about that other girl. She found herself wanting to be nice to her and look good for her. She wondered what Ahoji thought of her.

Tom had already left the tower to go and get a head start on the chores by the time the women were dressed and headed downstairs. He had made breakfast for them and so they sat down to eat.

"So you were part of the Imperial court?"

Ahoji tilted her head. "Not exactly part of the court."

"Nobleman's daughter?"

"No. That wouldn't be right to say." she said shaking her head.

"What? You can tell me. Were you a lady in waiting?"

"I'm embarrassed by it now."

"Servant?"

"That would probably be more accurate than anything else really. How about you? What was your occupation?"

"Me. I was just going to be helping my parents build their home and then I was going to go off to university. But that's not going to happen now."

"What are you thinking?" Ahoji asked Marsha.

"About what?"

Ahoji blushed. "About us?"

"Well, what are you thinking?"

"I'm wondering if we should become married."

"Married?"

"That's what the law would ..."

"Imperial law?"

Ahoji nodded.

"Yeah, we don't have to follow that if we don't want to."

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,395 Followers
1...34567...10