The Empty Ship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahoji popped out of her thoughts and came to attention when Tom came into the tower. He was standing by the door, trying to get his boots off but he was having trouble. Marsha was just standing next to him waiting. Ahoji rushed over to him and offered him a chair to sit in. He resisted her help at first but Ahoji went all the way down to her knees in front of him and put her hands on his very dirty boot to help him get it off.

Once the boots were off Ahoji looked up at him and she noticed he was favoring his left arm. He wasn't moving it, and he had it just clinging to his body.

"Are you hurt?" she asked as he went to wash his hands for dinner.

"I'll be fine."

Ahoji shot a look over at Marsha to show her displeasure. Marsha had not said anything about Tom being hurt. "Do we have any medicine?"

"I said I'll be fine."

"Where does it hurt?"

"You don't have to dote on me or anything."

"Mr. Tom, I insist."

"You don't have to call me ..."

"No. I insist. It is only right. Here, let me help you out of this shirt."

"You don't have to do that."

"Even the mountains can be broken, Mr. Tom. Now let me see."

Getting his shirt off of him was quite a task since any movement of his arm was very painful. Even before the shirt was off it was clear that Tom had been hurt a lot more than he was trying to let them believe. He was very bruised and swollen.

"Marsha, get him some ice."

"I'll be fine."

"You'll be dead."

"It's not that bad."

"It's not that good either. Now lay down and let me help you."

"Can you just let me eat dinner?"

"NO! We're putting an ice pack on that before you take a bite."

"Yeah, you're an Imperial alright." he said as she guided him to the sofa and forced him to lay down.

"I will take that as a compliment."

Marsha came with some ice in a bowl and Ahoji looked at her as if to ask 'are you kidding me?' Ahoji left Marsha standing there so she could gather what she needed. She put the ice in a plastic bag that was used for storing food in the freezer. She wrapped that in a towel and told Marsha to hold it in place on Tom. While Marsha was doing that Ahoji brought the food to him from the table.

"I can feed myself." Tom said.

"But why, when I can do it for you?"

"Come on, I'm not a baby." he said as he took the fork from her.

"I'll go get his drink." Marsha said.

"No. Keep that on him. Don't move."

It went on like that until after Tom had eaten and Ahoji even insisted on helping him bathe. When Tom protested Ahoji very flatly pointed out that she was an adult and his was not the first penis she'd ever seen. They were adults and she needed him to act like it while sporting that kind of injury. She wasn't going to get him to agree to that though and he demanded privacy while he washed himself. His shoulder wasn't so bad that he couldn't at least do that for himself. However, drying himself was more difficult than he had imagined it would be. Not to worry though because not long after the water had stopped, in came Ahoji to dry him and help him get dressed.

Tom wasn't really that sleepy yet but he didn't feel like having all those deep conversations he'd been looking forward to. Instead he just put on a film and hoped they would just let him sit and watch it. He really disliked all this attention.

When it was time for bed, another polite argument occurred. Ahoji wanted Tom to sleep in the room upstairs. Tom pointed out that there wasn't enough room on the sofa for the two of them to sleep. Ahoji said she'd sleep on the floor but Tom didn't want to hear it. Marsha suggested that she could sleep with Tom and Tom seemed to agree to this.

That stung. She felt the pang of rejection. He was choosing her?

The other two noticed Ahoji's reaction and then Tom doubled down again on the two ladies sleeping in the bed and he would take the sofa. That was going to start the whole thing going round again but Marsha suggested that the bed was in fact big enough for the three of them.

Ahoji thought about the size and slowly started to agree. Ok. Yeah. That could work, since, they would all just be sleeping and after all the 'not sex' she'd had that day with Marsha there should be no temptation to do anything else.

But the plan was not to be. The bed was in fact not actually big enough for three people unless they were all hugging up against each other and that defeated the purpose of putting Tom in the bed so his injury wouldn't hurt so much. So Ahoji found the extra bedding and pulled it out of the storage closet. She went to one of the other bedrooms and made a bed for herself and Marsha on the floor.

Tom didn't want them to have to sleep on the floor but eventually relented when Ahoji stated that she had decided she would sleep in this room in the bed she made no matter where anyone else slept. Besides, it was her Imperial tradition to sleep on the floor instead of in a bed. That ended all the arguing for the night and Tom was left alone while Marsha went to bed with Ahoji.

Ahoji listened to the sounds coming from Tom in the next room and Marsha who was beside her. Tom was already asleep but Marsha was still not used to being on the floor and was still awake. This was what Ahoji wanted.

"We need to talk about Mr. Tom." she whispered.

"You don't have to call him Mr."

"He prefers you. I can see that."

"Don't take it that way."

"If you are destined to be with him, then you should act on that and ..."

"It's not like that."

"I can see it. I don't want to get in the way."

"He doesn't want that. I know. Did you see the way he looked at you? He likes you."

"Not the way he likes you. I know that we have our secret but you should forget about me and dedicate yourself to ..."

"What kind of talk is that? Look, we're friends and we're going to stay friends."

"I appreciate that. And as your friend I will not interfere in your marriage."

"You won't be. Ok. It's not like that between me and him."

"But you wish for it to be and he prefers you."

"You've got it all wrong. You have way more of a chance with him than I do."

"But if it is my choice, then I've already made it."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm with you. That is the choice that I've already made. I would not leave you for him."

"Really? So you like girls?"

"No. Not usually. But I'm with you and I won't leave you."

"But you're ok with it if I leave you?"

"I can't make your decisions for you if that's what you want to do."

"Now you're making me feel like shit. Well, if you're not going to leave me then I'm not going to leave you. How about that?"

"So, you choose to be with me?"

Marsha thought for a moment and then nodded. "Yes. I choose to be with you."

"You don't have to do that if you don't want to. I'm telling you, I won't get in the way if you want to pursue Mr. Tom."

"And I'm telling you that I'm not going to do that. If you choose me than I choose you right back."

"Then we should tell Mr. Tom soon so that this is an official thing so he'll know ..."

"Wait. Just wait."

"What's wrong?"

"He doesn't have to know."

"Why not?"

"Because ... he's a young, single guy and he's been alone all this time. Now he's got these two hot, attractive women living with him. He might not take it well to find out that we're off the market from him."

"I thought about that. I was going to suggest something radical but then I saw that he much more preferred you to me."

"He doesn't. He's just more used to me being around than you. He'll warm up to you. What was your idea?"

"Perhaps it is not best to say it."

"Come on. No harm in just saying it. We're friends. More than friends. We can tell each other anything."

"Well, I was going to suggest that maybe we could share him."

"Share?"

"The computer's simulation for the new colony requires that each man have at least three wives for the first two generations."

"Oh, you noticed that."

"If that is going to happen, then we will have to set the example."

"Ok. I see your point but let me talk to Tom before you bring this up with him. Ok?"

"Agreed."

"Anyway. I was sort of hoping we could ... you know. Just as a ..."

"Marsha, no."

"What? Why not?"

"Mr. Tom is hurt. And he got hurt while we were in his bed doing that. How can you even think of it right now?"

"Oh. You're right. You want to stop?"

"I'm not saying that. I'm just saying right now isn't really the right kind of time for it."

"But you want to? Cause I want to."

"No. That is our penance for ignoring him and allowing him to get hurt.."

...

Tom, with his arm in a sling that Ahoji had made, supervised as the two ladies went about getting his list of things done. He wasn't just standing about either, as he had to show them how to do things at times. Tom tried to stay serious and professional but more often than not he'd find himself staring at the one woman or the other. He'd catch himself and try to tell himself not to do that as it was a pervert kind of thing to do. And then he'd almost immediately go right back to doing it. He would have to use stealth to adjust himself at times.

Now, looking at Ahoji and thinking that sort of stuff should be fine so long as she didn't see him doing it. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable after all. However, many times he found himself looking at Marsha. Yeah, he was going to have to stop that. Her little tease from before was still messing with his head whether he wanted to admit it or not.

Some of the things on the list were not going to get done. The trip to the town to look for scrap metal to smelt down was going to have to be put off for another time. It wasn't urgent.

A new normal settled over the group. The girls did most of the manual labor while Tom instructed them on how to do it. Tom would look on and try not to have a boner all the time while he worked up the courage to maybe ask Ahoji on a date. The women would need a break around midday and insisted that they had to both take their break together at the same time and they needed privacy from Tom. Tom didn't care so long as the work got done. By afternoon, the work that needed to be done would be done and there would be talk of how to proceed into the future as well as Marsha pushing Tom to study Alokish more so that him passing that test would be closer to a reality.

A second bed was finally acquired and Tom was going to order a third be made but the girls told him they were happy sharing. Tom wished Ahoji would want to share his bed with him and then he told himself not to be a sex crazed asshole. Still, it was hard, or rather, he was hard almost all the time with that beautiful young woman in view. Things were starting to stir in him that he hadn't really known were there before.

It also did not help that Marsha had started flashing him. Well, not exactly flashing him but she would wear just one of his muscle shirts and then do bouncy aerobics or something right next to him. Then she was also making it a habit to press her body up to his and do the sexy bend over thing right in front of him. She even did that wearing just a towel once and Tom had thought he was looking at Ahoji at first. He'd let himself get a nice good long look at that little bit of exposed ass cheek poking out from the bottom of the towel and then Marsha straightened up and Tom felt all weird inside.

So on the surface, things were going well. Tom's arm was getting better and now he had helpers who happily did as he told them. They had more food stocked up than they needed and there was even a light sort of excitement that maybe they could go with Tom when he took the test again and make it like a vacation of sorts.

But inside Tom he was feeling like this was all too much change for him. He'd gone from living alone to having these women talking all the time. And they weren't even talking to him. Most of the time they were talking with each other and he was the odd man out.

On the day when Tom had it scheduled to take it easy (since the computer informed him that it was the weekend according to the ship calendar), Ahoji decided to go horseback riding. She wanted to ride until she got to one of the rivers and then turn back. Tom was apprehensive about her going with no way to contact them if she should find herself in trouble. However, she really wanted to go and see if there was any way to cross the river without a boat and if there were still fish in the river that they could be catching.

With Ahoji gone, that left Tom alone. Well, not alone. His sister was there, even though she still insisted that he not call her that. He sort of understood at first but now it was just getting weird. Anyway, she was upstairs doing something else so Tom cycled through the films on the TV and tried to find something he hadn't seen. Oh, here's one about a henchman for organized crime being recruited by the government to enter a ballroom dancing competition and compete against their international rival's team. As Tom watched he came to discover that the plot didn't actually matter and this film was just a vehicle for showing images of tits and ass. But hey, tits and ass. With Tom's recent alteration in lifestyle, that was right up his alley.

The film wasn't actually showing anything but in this scene it was implying that the woman on the bad guys' team (which you knew were bad because they were cheating) was giving a blow job to one of the judges while he was standing at a podium delivering a presentation.

"Is that porn?" Marsha asked as she came into the living room and sat right next to Tom so close that she was nearly sitting on him instead of beside him.

"No. It's some kind of comedy and I wasn't watching it anyway."

"It doesn't look like a comedy."

"Uh ... that's because the jokes don't translate. But from time to time you can hear the laugh track so ..."

"What's she doing?"

"Um ... I was actually just about to turn it off and watch something else."

"No you weren't. You were about to jack off."

"Marsha, don't ... don't talk like that."

"Why not?"

Tom didn't answer. He just changed the movie to something else.

"Wait. I was watching that."

"No, you weren't." he said.

"Yes I was. I thought I was about to get a glimpse of that guy's dick."

"It's not that kind of movie."

"You know, Ahoji says you've got a pretty big dick."

Oh boy. What was Tom to do? On the one hand, a conversation about Ahoji looking at his dick would be a nice little bit of talking and thinking but on the other hand, that would mean talking about his dick with his sister. Ok, pass but in his head he was totally going to have that conversation.

"Well good for her, I guess."

"I was actually thinking that I'd like to see it."

"What? No."

"Why not?"

"You ARE my sister?"

"I know I'M your sister. That doesn't mean I can't just get a look."

"Why would you even want to?"

"I'll show you what I've got?"

"What? Gross. No."

"Please." She leaned in to him. "If you let me I'll make you really happy."

"No. We can't. You know we can't."

"Can't what? Be naked in front of each other? Says who? We live in the same house and I'm the one doing your laundry now. If we get peeks at each other, what's the big deal. I don't see a problem with it."

"Just looking?"

"Yes."

"And ... you'll show me ... something?"

"I will aaaannnddd, I can do one better. I can get Ahoji to ..."

"Don't bring her into this."

"I know you want to look at her."

"No I don't. It's not like that."

"I can get her to ..."

"She's not like that."

"Just listen. Ok. Let me just get a good look at you and I bet I can get Ahoji to at least show you a bit."

"No. In fact, I don't want to talk about her. Just drop it and watch TV."

"No. Show me. Come on. You already agreed."

"No I didn't."

"Just for a minute."

"A minute is too long."

"Fifty nine seconds?"

"More like half a second."

"No, you have to give me long enough to get a look. A real look."

"This is weird. Why are you acting like this?"

"We haven't had a chance to really be brother and sister since I got here."

"What does that mean?"

"It means, you've been treating me like I'm just random girl number seven."

"You're the one who decided that Ahoji shouldn't know we're related. And on that point, don't you think it's time to go ahead and tell her?"

"Not yet. There's one thing I need to do first."

"What?"

"Get a look at your dick because that's what we've been talking about."

Tom pulled his dick out for Marsha to see and even as his mind was trying to command it to remain soft, it decided on its own to just grow and grow all the way up to full size right before Marsha's eyes.

"There. Happy?"

Instead of replying to his question she reached out and put her hand on it. Tom freaked out from this and tried to escape.

"Shit!" he said. "What are you thinking?"

"Let me touch it."

"No. Just looking at it is bad enough."

"Ok. You're right. I'm sorry."

"You haven't even shown me whatever you were going to show me and you're already trying to get more."

"I'm not trying to scam you. Here." She took her top off in front of him and of course she had no bra on. The box of clothes had included panties but no bra for some reason. Ahoji was working on sewing some herself but so far that hadn't panned out.

Amazingly, the sight of Marsha's tits made Tom's cock grow even bigger. How was that even possible? Then again, those were nice tits. They were better than most of the tits he saw in the actual porn the ship had in its archives.

"Now let me look again." she said.

Tom relaxed and dropped his defenses. Marsha moved her face in really close and Tom rolled his eyes at her behavior. She was being so childish.

Ah. No she didn't. No. What the fuck? No she did not just put her mouth on his cock.

His entire body froze and he felt all of his muscles start to tingle and contort, even the ones in his face.

Twitch, tighten, twitch, tighten ... flow.

Tom started cumming in Marsha's mouth and his sister was startled. She pulled away for a moment but then her lust took over again and she put her mouth right back down on the geyser and started to suck all his semen in so she could swallow it. She even went around and slurped up the bit that had escaped when she initially pulled away.

Tom had the feeling of being sick wash over him. EW. Double Ew. What the hell had she done to him?

"Did you like that?"

"Wha ..." he was having trouble speaking. How could she do such a thing? Why was she acting like this was just a totally normal experience. He wanted to try and stop her but all the energy in his body had left him and it would have been very easy to just pass out and fall asleep.

He did have to admit one thing to himself but only this one time and he would never tell Marsha. Her mouth sure was a lot better than jerking it. Ok, acknowledgement out of the way, what she had just done was completely wrong. All the way wrong. She owed him an apology. In fact, he'd be 100% in the right to throw her out ... Ok that was going to far. He couldn't abandon her but he was going to need to talk to her to set some rules because ... She was doing it again.

He hadn't even recovered from the first blow job and here she was trying to get him going again. Only now, she had her tits on each side of his cock with the head poking out the top and going between her lips.

"Why?" he eventually muttered.

She paused and looked up at him. "Yours is the only dick I'll ever get to have so you're just going to have to indulge me."

"But ..."

"Just enjoy it. Doesn't that feel good? It doesn't hurt, does it?"

He had to admit that it did feel good but she was his sister. She wasn't supposed to be making him feel this way. This was so messed up.