The Enchanted Boy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I never!"

Theol hands the map back to Vernon, he folds it back up then put his head in his hands.

"This is crazy," he says, "I'm on a treacherous journey with a load of boys and we're naked. Yesterday I was a simple farmer now I'm running for my life."

Vernon looks at the old man and examines his tired old face.

"You've been very kind and I will do as you ask, but I can't guarantee that we will make it."

"At least theres hope, it gives you reason to try," Theol says as he stands up, "Now I need to tell Kian of our decision."

They walk to the door and see all three boys in a triangle sucking each others cocks. Kian is sucking on Rafael, Rafael on Bain and Bain on Kian. The look on Kian's face is exquisite, he is getting and giving his first blow job both at the same time, he looks to be in heaven.

"Perhaps we should wait," Theol suggests, "You know I envy you, I once used to get aroused like that," he says pointing to Vernons erection as they sit back in the chairs.

Vernon blushes.

"Er sorry," he apologises.

"Gracious don't apologise, it's wonderful to see such virility."

"Well I never even knew I liked boys till yesterday, now I can't keep my eyes off them."

"Especially your son."

"What! No, I mean, er how did you know?" Vernon stammers shocked at the old mans perceptiveness.

"I've seen how you look at him, it's much more than a father son relationship."

"That's just it, he's not my son, we found him as a baby and raised him as our own."

"Ah well, I don't see how you've got anything to worry about then."

Suddenly there's a very loud knock at the door.

"Quick, get in the tunnel!" Theol whispers pointing to the bedroom with his crook, "Kian will show you."

Vernon rushes back into bedroom to see that Kian has opened the hatch in the floor and is climbing down. All three follow him and close the hatch behind him, Kian lights a torch and pause to hear what happens.

Theol opens the door and Rulf barges in followed closely by Gritch.

"Good evening old man, we're looking for a middle aged man and a young boy, have you seen them?"

"I haven't seen anything this evening," Theol replies.

Gritch walks into the bedroom and stands directly on the hatch, Vernon's heart comes into his mouth.

"What's this? A bit small for you isn't it old man? Looks like it would best fit a child," Grinch says holding up the sack cloth garment.

"Shit! My clothes!" Kian whispers.

Rulf joins him in the bedroom.

"Beds a bit of a mess too, and wait, two bowls of broth? Feeling hungry was we?," Rulf says.

Everyone in the tunnel holds their breath.

"Blood! Theres blood on the bedding!" Grinch announces.

Rulf grabs the Theol who is now standing in the door way.

"They've been here! So I'm only going to ask you once, where are they?" He shouts.

"I have no idea who you are talking about," Theol calmly replies.

Rulf shoves back violently and Theol goes crashing to the ground, there's a thud and a cracking of bone. Everything goes black for Theo.

"Oh for fucks sake Rulf! You've killed him you fucking idiot!" Gritch shouts.

Kian takes a deep breath and Vernon knows he's about to scream after his grandfather. He quickly slaps his hand over the boys mouth and picking him up runs down the tunnel closely followed by Bain and Rafael. Kian is kicking wildly trying to break free of Vernon's strong grip. When the are far enough down he takes his hand away from Kian's mouth but holds him tightly.

"GRAAAMMMPPPPS!" he cries, tears are streaming down his face. "NOOOO! GRAAAMMMPPPS!"

Vernon holds him tight as he thrashes around trying to get free.

"WE HAVE TO HELP HIM!" Kian screams.

"He's gone Kian, there's nothing we can do for him now," Vernon says trying to calm him.

"NOOOOO!"

Rafael is empathising with Kian as he remembers how he felt when Sheerkan died, his eye's fill with tears and he turns and hugs Bain. Bain too is starting to well up.

"Bain I need you to be strong," Vernon says sternly.

"Yes father," he replies wiping his eyes.

Kian has stopped stuggling now and has now buried his head into Vernon's chest sobbing his heart out. Kian keeps holding him tight and rocking him back and forth to comfort him.

"It's ok Kian, his time was close and he's not in anymore pain," Vernon says stroking his hair.

"You're with us now. We're going to help you find your brother," he adds.

The stay in the tunnel for what seems like an eternity until Kian has calmed down enough to continue.

"Hey buddy, how you doing? Think you're ok to continue?" Vernon asks.

Kian looks up at him with teary eyes and nods his head.

"Where does this tunnel lead?" Vernon inquires.

"A-a-above the s-s-shack, I-I have y-y-your h-h-horses tied up t-t-t-there," he replies sobbing.

"Show me," Vernon says.

Kian takes Vernon by the hand and leads him through the tunnel. It winds and weaves with steps in many places. It's pitch black too but eventually they reach an opening. As they walk out, they are on a small trail overlooking the shack. They can see two horses outside the shack, the field horses that Vernon once owned.

"Gramps," Kian whimpers.

Vernon hugs him again.

"Come on lets get out of here," he says.

They find the horses tied up a little further along the trail and they mount up, Kian with Vernon and Rafael with Bain. Kian clings to Vernon, he feels safe with him.

It's still dark, they're naked and there's still a long way to go.

12