All Comments on 'The End'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 262 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Great

Great story loved it in a lot of your stories the husband and wife are able to work through their problems. But sometimes divorce is the only answer and is this case it was....As always well written and I enjoied it

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardabout 19 years ago
short and sweet

Well there is a reason I think you are one of the best here. and Stories like this one prove it.

Unless someone wants to say kicking the guy out of the house was 'harsh', no violence, no overdue 'pain', just a husband getting his life together. Maybe with Tiffany???

Personally I love how she 'wouldn't deny' him if he demanded sex.. AND how she thinks he's having an affair. Great stuff. Love her pity.

And the comment on revenge sex ... cool.

now I know people ALWAYS want a part two...heck even me at times . The only one I would want is her side. Just to see why she was so selfish!

But great still. Keep it up!

gnfgnfabout 19 years ago
Damn

HDK you have done it again! Great short story, I don't know how you do it; however we sure love the way you do put them together.

Great writing.

George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
as usual

great ... one of my favorite authors ... dont ever stop ... roadbird salutes you ... this story says it all

ryu77ryu77about 19 years ago
He he he he!

Yeah, I think he did the right thing. For starters, I'm a romantic that likes happy endings, but this one doesn't cut it. It isn't because she was having sex with another man, it is because the total lack of respect she had towards her husband. Cutting off sex and wanting to make him beg for it and giving him sloppy seconds is just so cruel.

Cheers!

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Well written! Just Deserts!

Can't say I blame him! Would have liked to hear her side of the story with the excuses. But she got what she deserved even after she signed the document. You would have thought she might get cold feet after that, but she didn't love or respect her husband. So her undoing was her own. To sad. All she had to do was communicate with him before all the cheating started and things could have turned out different.

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent!!!!

Great story!!!!! Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hubby to laid back

good story,but hubby to laid back.to easy going when finding wife whoring around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
re: hubby [too] laid back

Nah, he isn't too laid back or too easy going, he's calculating and resourceful. If he had had burst, if he had called her on her cheating before he did, he would have had to give he half of everything. He waited and let her hoist he self on her own petard. He wasn't too laid back; he was smart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story!

This was a fantastic story! the husband handled himself much better than i would have been, but his outcome was better. I can testify to the fact that the cheating spouse always project their faults on their spouses...that's the way it was with me! good showing...no part two needed. Looking forward to your next story!

Divorced and Loving it!!!

DavefoDavefoabout 19 years ago
Great one...love it...Brevity is the soul of wit..

Very good!!

What can I say, that has not already been said a few hundred

times, by those more articulate than I.

As ole Bill Shakespeare (wonder if he was named after the

Rod & Reel outfit??) said, "brevity is the soul of wit."

And he was so correct. (Uh...I think that was said by

Polonius, in Hamlet? -- damn, that Google is good stuff)

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...we were still reading your

stuff....keep it up (the writing too)....thanks, Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Another good one!

Very nice. A very proper conclusion. Hoist on her own petard! I loved it.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 19 years ago
Jeez, I hate when all the earlier comments cover

about everything I wanted to say.

He wasn't too laid back, the marriage had reached a low point for both parners. Because of this he was still deeply caring for his wife, but the emotions had fallen pretty low. A big part of that was the wife cutting him off the way she did.

The husband was willing to work to save it. With the wife, she tucked hubby et al into a "been there, done that" drawer and pretty much forgot about it. The only thing she seemed willing to fight for was the respect. That was the respect she had tossed out where her husband was concerned.

The violence wan't over done, but it was called for. Nice touch that he'd been going to a gym and was up for the task.

Some minor problems with editing, they always stand out in such a well written piece. Make sure someone else reads it before you post. After you brilliant writers write we can no longer see the trees in the forest.

Doug

Kanga40Kanga40about 19 years ago
Great story

You really hit the infidelity nail right on thehead when you wrote:

"I realized a kiss was as much, more actually, than I wanted from her. I am not the kind of guy to share my woman, at least not willingly. Since she was fucking a different guy, I no longer felt she was mine. I also felt no allegiance or loyalty to her. That bond had been broken."

Personally, I can't see any other realistic reaction from either gender in this situation where the infidelity is very deliberate and ongoing.

The cheater is the one who decides to break the 'bond' . That the former partner decides to take some action because of that is also quite reasonable.

Great story, and also great perception of the human mind.

All you gotta do is write some more for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Respect for Your Consequence

You are appreciated for your time, talent and consequential theme!

Like an oasis in this desert - you deliver needed reality and get our respect.

Much Much More please - with Best Regards

H20waderH20waderabout 19 years ago
this is why

you are on my favorites list. a nice story well done and all that. YOU ARE GOOD!!

SalamisSalamisabout 19 years ago
Uncomfortable with the division of property

You gave away the outcome with the opening paragraph, and still it was a great read. At the end, the husband thought his wife's actions towards him were cruel to the point of being sadistic. Yet even with this, I was uncomfortable with her leaving with nothing.

Sure, she signed away her rights to their house and savings, and yes, she originated the idea. Still, I wanted some longer discussion between these two. The word that came to my mind as the story ended was "magnaminity". I wanted the husband to be magnanimous...instead he did stoop (though ever so slightly) towards her level.

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticabout 19 years ago
Interesting point, Salamis, but

What would she have done to him had she caught him cheating? Would she have given a penny? I don't think so. That doesn't mean I think he should stoop to her level. It's always a matter for evaluation, but we don't know how much they had, what kind of salaries they had, what support systems they had.

She can probably survive in a modest 1 br apt on what she makes if she decides to live a simple lifestyle or she can tie up with someone who appreciates her sexual appetite and 2 can live more cheaply than one. Maybe she could have purchased some of their wealth back with just the slightest indication of remorse. I'm on the fence on this point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Salamis, I think the property settlement

was reasonable under the circumstances.

As a woman I would normally tend towards 50-50 or even more to the woman if she was not employed.

I mostly agree with your comments, but you are wrong here.

How did he 'stoop to her level'?

Did he cheat on her?

Did he deny her sex because of a lover?

Did he denegrate her to others?

Did he treat her as a fool?

Was he a raving hypocrite?

Hmmm, not even one 'YES'?

So he never even started down to anywhere.

Her own arrogance put her in the position in which she found herself.

She broke the bond!

Kanga40Kanga40about 19 years ago
Hey, what happened

I was logged in when I posted that comment below.

It is NOT anonymous!

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
You overwhelm me each time you post

Each time you post a story HDK, you always get the comment from me that the stories can't get better. however, they always DO.

I loved this one where you made reference to the typical slutwife cheat that says" oh honey it was only sex and your'e the only one i'll ever love" shit that is standard in most "Icaught her cheating" type tales.

Well done. and thanks for writing this great story.

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
Once again a fine story.

It's great to read a story by one of the few authors on this site that deal with what really happens with a cheating spouse. It is disgusting to read stories where a spouse screws around on their mate. What do people find erotic about destroying their marriage? I think the only readers that approve of those stories are either single or are cheating on their spouse already.

Thanks for being realistic and not having wimpy husbands in your stories.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Another good one!

Brian handled it pretty well, I thought. His cooler thinking wound up costing her more.

I am always curious as to how a wife could screw around on a man that she professed to love for 25 years. Bonnie, for some reason, had no respect or love for Brian. Maybe it was always like that but never brought out before?

Keep 'em coming HDK, we love 'em!

juanwildonejuanwildoneabout 19 years ago
Writesjustright

Excellent story. You're raising the bar awfully high you know. What I really liked about this story was the absence of cliches - no beatings, no fucking at the gym,or the other guys wife - how wonderfully refreshing.

I disagree that you went a little lowball on the property issue. Bonnie had every chance avaialble to protect her financial position. Hell, she could have asked for a divorce right there and then ion the lawyers office. She didn't and she paid a price.

Once again WELL DONE!

KY XtianKY Xtianabout 19 years ago
Well written

Here I was expecting the usual revenge fuck type story and what I got instead was a rather satisfying piece of work that didn't lend itself to cliched plots. I simply cannot add anything more to the comments than what has been written.

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticabout 19 years ago
fair settlement?

I commented before and it takes nothing away from the story, but some of you have commented that this is a "fair" settlement. It may be what she deserved, but how on earth can you consider "fair" a 100-0 "split"?

She apparently put some good years into the marriage and the children. She was pretty vile at the end, but, come on, fair it is not.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
That is the way to go

Bonnie got what was coming to her because she was dealing with a real man, who refused to bow. He shawed backbone on getting his life back.

jimrayjimrayabout 19 years ago
I don't comment often, but I always vote!!!

I comment when the need hits me, be it a good, or bad story. If it moves me enough I do so.If you check, most of my comments are made here all of witch are positive I might add!!! As one comment stated, you have raised the bar, all I can add to this is Shine On HDK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for all the effort and time taken to put out these works that intoxicate us and keep us begging for for.

Thank you.

charleybearcharleybearabout 19 years ago
Another Good One.....

Another of your stories that I enjoyed reading. For the critics that say she should have gotten something after 25 years of marriage. She did,,, more loyalty than she gave,,, more fidelity than she gave,,, more love than she gave,,, and yes of course more sex than she gave,,,. Hey folks, it is a story and the results are what HDK wanted, and many of us loved. I hope to be as successful in my writings.

Charleybear

rip32rip32about 19 years ago
Great Story

He didn't totally screw Bonnie over, she still has her job and company pension. With most people that is where most of the money is anyway. He could have made her and her lover both lose their jobs. I think it was a very equitable solution to her cheating, and trying to dominate his happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fair?

Why do you have to be fair with a cheating slut?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Another great story!

I thought this was another excellent story. I am more partial to the stories that have a happy ending but with Bonnie's attitude, she got what she deserved. Any woman stupid enough to continue cheating after signing a document like that, especially since she did it just hours after the signing, desrves nothing. I would have liked to have seen the aftermath drawn out a little more. Maybe telling what happened with the lover and his wife. Still, it was a very good story. I look to see if there is a new story from Hardaysnight every afternoon when I come in. Waiting for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Really liked this story kind of

"what if..." the guy in the "Goofy and my Wife" story would have done the same thing in this story. What I like about HDK stories he gives us the "what if" from all perspectives. Very good writer. Thank you.

X_BishopX_Bishopabout 19 years ago
The battle is fought in the mind

Sir HDK

This was a very good story. I love it when the payback doesnt leave a physical mark. It would be interesting to come back to Bonnie in a year say at the Midnight Bar and Grill and see what has taken place in her life since then. A great story with no actual sex what so ever. Well done.

fremistefremisteabout 19 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I don't normally read the cheating spouse genre, but very much enjoyed the story and was interested in the way he got 'even'. (I was taken in by the 'Loving Wives' category -- Should have been 'Non-Loving Wives'...)

For those of you who said she had it coming, think about this... did they both get what they deserved. He said he had 25 years of good marriage, but then he threw it away by not confronting her when he found out about her infidelity. Instead he brooded and schemed. Could she have been as wild with the hubby as the boyfriend?

mDynemDyneabout 19 years ago
A real story for a change

Very nice: A real story, with character development and plot. Not like the mountains of trash we find all over the web. And revenge is so sweet.

At the risk of being immodest, if you like revenge, and you certainly seem to, try my "The Last Sashay." The ending tickles me (it ought to, I wrote it).

Anyway, I'm not writing to advertise myself, but to thank you. Enjoyed your story immensely.

Thanks,

mDyne (matthew)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Marvelous!!

...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
is your self esteem that bad

you let the affair go on for so long after you found out.she fuck over you as her hubby,and you just let it go on.your theory were not that important.you could use the theory on the ending.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Sweet Justice

Very nice - they've moved on to living as roommates when he finds out why.

But how many wives out there that aren't cheating pull the same trick on their husbands as Bonnie - using sex as a bargaining chip and turning the marriage into a one-way deal?

In any case Brian plays it cool and changes his orientation to focus on his needs; he lays the groundwork for a life and then when alls ready, guides Bonnie into a trap of her own making.

Ahhh, sweet justice; with the extra icing of Bob's wife calling her an OLD whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
AWESOME

Really liked your story.I like stories where the slut wife gets what she deserves.She was one stupid bitch.Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another Great Story From You

I love your stories. It was good to see that Bonnie got some of the pain she gave Brian. I do think she deserves the loss of money as she was at fault. Like some others I would like a follow up about a year later to see how their lives turn out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
SIMPLY MARVELOUS

I really enjoyed ur story.It was well written and the fact that there were consequences for the whore wife made it that much better.U might have guessed, but i like stories that are real life like, and in life there is a price to pay for cheating.There are consequences.I really like they way he went about it. Stupid bitch got what she deserved.If u like stories with revenge on the wife for cheating than i suggest u read this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of my favourite stories on this site

I LOVED THIS STORY!!! I really liked how the author dived so deep into the main character's thoughts. and the way he handled his wife's infidelity was great! He was so clever and manipulative. how he ended up using his wife's hipocracy and stupidity against her in the end. a great story I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

One more great story from one of the best authors on the site.Vengeance is mine saith the Lord,but it's nice for us mere mortals to get in first!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for a story where the guy ends up on top and has some values. Generaly a loving wife story the guy ends up in deep shit eating someones elses come and wearing panties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Very Good; No Wimp Husband

Love the characters of husbands in your story. They are very plausible, and rational. Like all your stories a lot. Sometimes, though, the plots seem complex enough to justify sequences. Have you thought about short novels? Right on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well, you certainly wrapped that up nicely!

Very well orchestrated ... everything came together neatly, all wrapped up in a nice bow.

I'm not sure that everyone appreciates how consisely you construct your stories: the off-hand dialogue, the way you presage the ending without tipping it off, the intricately interwoven plot.

I bow to the master!

Regards, DJ

MatAbrahamMatAbrahamover 17 years ago
Not a wimp

This rates as one of the top stories that I have read. I have read this story at least ten times.

The methodology used for pay back is out of this world !!

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for a great story. I have read all of your stories several times.

grizbearmtgrizbearmtover 17 years ago
Excellent Work

A story that was not only well written, but showed true emotions, actions and the complications that results from these actions.

Each and every action in this story had reason and reasoning behind it. No one did anything that was out of character for that person.

Each person followed a logical course of thought as the events enfolded. People acted as would be expected to act under subjective thinking and chance. Events took place, and in these events people assessed and took actions… just as normal people would.

A excellent piece of writing, which was easy to follow and well thought out. Unfortunately one can only give you a 100 as a score. I would like to have given you more. Thank you very much for sharing it with us!

spiderman1spiderman1about 17 years ago
Absolutely!

This story felt right. The player got played!

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
An excellent cheating wife story

Excellent prose in HDK's compact style. Believable characters acting realistically in everyday situations give the story credibility. The husband's approach to the wife's infidelity was nicely handled, and it shows what happens when love dies in a marriage. He stopped caring about his unfaithful wife, stopped putting her first, and started making his own desires and wants uppermost. In its own way, this change in attitude is far more devastating than some spiteful beating because it is calm, cool, calculated and unrelenting in the sly disrespect that he shows her. It's politely correct yet almost malevolent, and it shows true distaste for the wife's immorality.

<P>

It was fascinating watching the wife resort to the tricks that time and experience had taught her. Unfortunately, the game had changed with new rules that made the old lessons no longer viable. Her floundering about trying to re-assert control while refusing to see the hints that her husband knew that she was sleeping around is superb authorship.

<P>

The story plays out nicely, and the wife's unfaithfulness reaps a bonus reward in the wreckage of another marriage. It's a painful ending but one that is justly deserved. Nicely told, HDK. I thank you for an entertaining tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Youre tha mannnnn!!!!

I loved this story because, in other stories the man is humiliated and dominated, here, the husband used his mind and punish the cheating wife and taught her a lesson.

this story rocks

waratahwaratahalmost 17 years ago
Just superb

Should be able to rate a story 6 once a year or something.

This story felt like a sweet cover drive of a new hard cricket ball off the middle of and old favourite bat, crisp, firm and elegant. (Shades of Cardus there?) The best, cleaverest and gentlest revenge story yet, how do you do it?

bruce22bruce22almost 17 years ago
One of the Finest

Just reread this and feel that it deserves a 6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well..

The bit about the agreement to give up everything if caught was about as unbelieveable as it is possible to be.

Bonnie doesn't trust the husband but brings the boyfriend home to their own bed without a thought?

Sorry, it doesn't wash. While well written, it is the same old plot. Husband catches wife and sets her up.

I just don't see wonderful here, it's average at a stretch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very nice

the wife was lead down the path and trap sprung in nice manner. satisfying ending, even [her] loss of community property.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OK Ok Ok...

You have exonerated yourself with this tale of a man who kept his balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wrapped up nicely too

a happy ending for him and the loose ends accounted for her and bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
as to WELL

if wife gets away with it for months on end, why wouldn't she believe her spouse was stupid and clueless? she did, to her ultimate loss. well done and nicely executed, where she followed right along and over the cliff.

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
Fine tale

Interesting that some people might feel that this

is an unfinished symphony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
BROVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

The cheating scum got just what they should. I really could not turn away well written!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wounderful

she understood - finally . he did play her well too

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you

At last...a story with a base in reality, a plausible plot and ending! Far and away superior to hundreds of other stories written by "authors" who have no concept of what marraige is really about, and what should be done when it comes to an end because of an infidelity. Regards....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A fair rendetion.

Actually the woman was probably suffering from some kind of mental illness but she definately wasnt interested in getting it treated. She fucked at work, she was/is a whore. Trash is trash, always throw out the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
With regard to the comment below. Any person

cheating in their marriage has to have some time of mental illness or disturbance. Totally balanced and rational people dont behave in those ways.

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 15 years ago
With regard to the comment below

When it comes to a person's mental state and/or their behavior you don't know what you are talking about.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelalmost 15 years ago
YAY!

Gotta luv it when the good guy wins. :o)

mvengemvengemvengemvengealmost 15 years ago
Great story

Love a good revenge story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This has to be the very best story on literotica!

I do not see what the hubby did as 'revenge' at all. All he did was what he could to protect himself from a greedy domineering cum slut wifey who in fact had to have always been the way he finally found her to be. If anything the lead male character was a bit dense, too dense to find a clue from the time even before he married the skank. Yes, skank and not a slut. Different definitions apply.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The best line ever

I've read it again and I think this is the best line ever, to describe the way some women think the marriage is.

" You won't feel like sex until I run a marathon, wash the car, mow the yard, find a cure for cancer, and lick your clit, all while standing on my head. "

Author , thank you again for LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely Bloody Brilliant

This is the very best story on the site. Thankyou!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
it is good

i had forgotten how he set her up and the completeness of her defeat. wounderful. consequences, for each of them.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Just Outstanding

I think this was really great. Revenge is so sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Revenge is so pointless!

You have to be a complete wimp of a man to take pleasure in revenge.

VulcezVulcezabout 14 years ago
Loved it

Another amazing story from a very talented writer. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
BIG GUY WAS RIGHT!!

Big Guy 323 "hit it right on the head" -

"Terrible. Just Terrible. The level of disrespect was so great that NOTHING could save them.

ANY MAN who would let such an affront pass is a complete wash out as a man. This is ESPECIALLY true if the guy really does have a smaller than average penis.

NO humor in this, none at all..."

Harddaysknight you tell a great story but NO MAN would go back to this Worthless Cunt! Sorry the ending missed .. try again!

jiminabjiminabalmost 14 years ago
Dont get it

I do not get that last anons comment. Did he (or she) even read the story? I think not. Thank you for your work. I wish I could but I cant. So I just enjoy. Especially about the ass. Jim

zannicazannicaalmost 14 years ago
Fine Writing.

Thank you for your story. Fine Writing Indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good pointers !

I have read and enjoyed several of your stories. I will be dumping my whore of a wife in the near future and can use any ideas that will make that event a revenge fest she will never forget. Demystified Guy

LakesLakesalmost 14 years ago
One of the best!

Excellent story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of your better efforts.....however....

you always end your stories too soon....I'd like more details of how the wife was made to suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
audio and video

...would have been a nice addition. Still like the story and the resolution

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
GREAT!!

I loved every word of this one! I am definately into torching the cheating slut. This story was very well written I enjoyed it to the MAX!! R.T.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
A well done "torch the bitch" tale with a touch of humor but ....

Methinks Brian really didn't love his wife from the time he first saw her with Bob. Note he only physically manhandled Bob as part of his revenge, but let the affair continue unabated with no intervention for a long time.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

I knew after the 1st paragraph it was an old folks story so I didn't read it and gave it a 1 star

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
This had it all

A man remaking himself

Revenge in an inventive way

A vicious wife

One of your better ones.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago
Simple the best

This is a excellent, hyper, super revenge story. I prefer the without murder, selling wife to Central American bordello,etc. stories. Simple the best with Tyna! However for me are the best, best, when the husband gets the 100% custody and the exwife has to pay the children alimoney, I read some.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago
Only 1 tiny mistake only

I found a little mistake in this story. I would know their future after the divorce.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
KEEP A WALKIN

cause you cant come in, WE HAVE A PRE-NUP AND ITS WIN WIN WIN FOR ME. TK U MLJ LV NV

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
HDK a nice tale of woe about a hoe

The thing I didn't like was he just let her keep on fucking around till he found out the dude was married with kids, that was unforgivable but fucking around on him was okay. then he was a willing cuckold till someone elses kids were involved. Man was he a pussy. But he did fuck her over in the end. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
blewdogg

knows cucks, longstanding member of WBC (wanna be cucked)

Listen to blewdogg, expert on living the "cuck life"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is how you do it!

So many crappy stories coming out now. This is a great story complete and told in 2 pages and is sad, funny and plausible. I realize HDK is the master, but can't some of the writers try to follow this model in their work? Thanks

amartamartover 12 years ago
really liked the quote

really liked the quote about revenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

'nuf said.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 12 years ago
Twenty-Five Years

Think about it. She had to realize that 25 years she was married to a man she didn't respect. Once or twice, thrilling and exciting. Ongoing - no respect - not now or, for the 25 years he was there for her and the family.

So glad he didn't justify her conduct or consider reconcilliation. She turned out to be a low class slut and a whore but - she'll find a few more men to fuck.

Fortunately, he heard her voice (her conviction and disdain for his stupidity) and comments and with the ongoing attempt at lying and being misleading it just made it easier and more bearable for him to grow into a man who totally loathed, was disgusted with her and couldn't stand the thought of being near her.

In this regard it worked to his favor, his mental stability. Very realistic.

Thanks!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story

A excellent example of the Modern Figaro Type Stories. The story is almost perfect, only the lack of the epiloge is a small mistake in it. BTW 5 stars.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

The violance for a cheating whore (against the loverboy or wife) is a big mistake in the modern days. The juiry punishes same level as the other violance. 50 years ago the love violance or love murder were punished with shorter prison. I think the Modern Figaro Type Revenge Stories and the Romantic Revenge Stories help widening other type answer for such a life situation. The violance revenge stories which shows near life situation with consequence (prison) or other as DG Hear's excellent story "Another Chance" also can be good example.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What the #%*£ is violance?

Wish the world would spell-check

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7134 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...