All Comments on 'The End For Michelle'

by Veri

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ONLY A STORY

which happens all the time in various locations, V has put another spin on this particular trade. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what about...

the diseases? heroin is more addictive than that. She is hooked and always will be... it takes more than the time involved to get her off it... and the husband is the biggest idiot of the bunch. Even if he still cared for her and helped her escape, what's he thinking? Of course, we already know he's fucked up by the way the story ends.

Sorry, it was just a too easy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Play

I don't usually like willing cuck stories. I'm not one of those flamers that cruelly blasts a writer's efforts--which I read for free--I just usually don't read them. This one got my attention. Nice play of emotions. I think the wife got off way to easy. Her actions would have required a cocktail of drugs to get her nether parts back in order, even if there was no permanent harm. Still, good effort.

Wulf

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
technical details

once someone is hooked on heroin, there is a persistant risk of relapse into addition. Just going to conventional rehab isn't especially reliable in that respect. Getting through withdrawal is only part of the process. One drug that is showing real promise on treating heroin and cocaine addiction is ibogaine-it actually appears to reset some key addition receptors.

Anyhow, I see the REAL addition this woman has as sexual though. What she really needs is for her husband to properly whore her out-but also to be selective in who he shares her with.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Many more criminal charges against James

The charges mentioned against James are just the start. We have assault, fraud, forced slavery, rape (using drugs to get a woman to do sexual things is rape), just to name a few. Maybe in the beginning, Michelle did things voluntarily, but it clearly changed as time progressed. This story could also be in the Nonconsent category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And then they both

die of AIDS. The End

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

I loved this series. Love the way this slut wanted to shake her ass for fun and how the gang pimped her right in front of her husband and the way she had to fuck members of the gang on the weekend who took her as their own. I loved her being forced to date and then fuck the asshole son of her boss and the story ending was a surprise and great. Keep up the good work and ignore this idiots. This is a hot sexy story if you like stories about wives who are whores.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonover 12 years ago
Super

I don't get hooked on too many series but this one was great from the begining to the end. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
makes sense to me

My wife dances in a sleazy strip club a few nights a week to help make ends meet. She has a few regulars at the club who she fucks on the side at a fuck motel when they can pay a hundred bucks. She is 38 with tits that arrive in the room a second before she does. One regular is a college football player who took her to a frat party where she was the star and came home with names and numbers written in pen over her body. I like being married to a slut I find it exciting. She tells me everything and we have a great sex life. Nothing turns me on more than to parade her in public with tight shorts, high heels, a tight shirt and watch guys go crazy for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Silent Majority

That's too funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My wife is a slut

My wife is a dentist in a small town. Once a month or so she gets all slutted up in way too tight shorts and small see through top fuck me heels, and too much makeup and we drive about 140 miles to a big city and there is a bar where she is known as a slut and an easy piece of ass. Her weakness is young thugs about 20 or so- she is 45. And every one of them wants to pimp her ass out after they've had their way with her. And she's been tempted, so this story rings true to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Fantastic story. I really like the way she got into her job as a whore, started talking like one ("You my man," etc.) and started buying into the pimp-whore psychology (blaming herself). It's a sick, twisted thing in real life, but it makes for great fantasy.

Also, kudos to you on attracting more than your fair share of haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please continue!

Dammit wtf is wrong with all of you. I have seen lot worse. From gore to shits. But the point is At the end of the day, no ones get hurtz, no law broken, its only nonfiction! A story alrite!? If you dun like it gtfo.

To author. Please continue this series. The ending may have revealed but you can follow up on other episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Hope you write many more stories. This one was hot, hot, hot!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HOOKING UP DOESNT ALWAYS DESCRIBE PLEASURE

sometimes it spells heartaches. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
this was right up there with my wife fucked rthe baseball team

yet another WACC loving author

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please, for the love of god, stop writing!

You suck so badly at writing that I can't believe you actually submitted this drek. There is nothing redeeming in this story. It is unoriginal, unimaginative, unerotic, unconscionable, undesirable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Puke!

Most pathetic pile of shit on this site next to MattM excrement.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Terrible

Fucking terrible. I hope that's your wife author.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dumb she might have moved states away and started over but she was done there

it never goes back up to where it was

she would have had to go in the witness protection program with a whole new identity

and how long would i take to get her rid of he diseases if she didnt have something nasty like HIV/AIDS? Testing for at least 18 months, get real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
your good

you write fine. the dumb cocks suckers are not mad at the storie there mad because they liked it and wanted there wife to be her. so plz keep writing and

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: your good

it's that we get tired of dumb cocksuckers like you and the whore that wrote this crap

joln321joln321over 10 years ago

I like the way it ended, It was the Husband that got the undercover cops involved. The Story should've ended with the couple going into Witness protection because of the gang element. Just think of all the gang bangers she could put away including closing the bar. my opinion. I like the stories where the cuckolded gets back at the bull's and gets the wife/gf back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best stories!

And so things were quiet until she decides to cuckold her husband again?

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
"She had worked on repairing her relationship with her husband"...

"She had worked on repairing her relationship with her husband"? How can anyone repair something whipped out by an Atomic bomb? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good effort and story And youmade annony cry and bitch!!

fore that you deserve a 5

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Let's watch your wife be a slut...

The husband is a fool and willing cuckold in the end. Michelle will be working the cribs in Miami in 5 years... fucking a new "man" every 15 minutes. The husband not only doesn't know anything... he doesn't suspect anything. What a maroon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
of course ken "I suck the juices from other men out my wife's ass" philips would

love this sick bullshit. The husband is 51 cards short of a deck. And all this unconditional love bs is just that BS. So let me get this right, You get married so your wife can be a whore and fuck other people. And sick freaks like ken and swingerhoe think this is unconditional love. Is that about it, just like the moron in the story. I should have "Welcome" tattooed on you back. You guys are fucking doormats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yikes.

What a fucked up story, what a fucked up writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Kill a Pimp for Christ....

All you gun toting republican Christians go pimp hunting, no pimp tags needed simply vote for Trump, to keep our guns and pop a few brutal assholes.. Wife and I took our vows as Republicans 57 years ago. Still R's and still voting for guns and ammo clips. We are in our eighties and hope to fire up all our stored up ammo at the gun clubs firing range before we check out. We love to target practice, no longer able to hunt its kind of hard in our electric wheel chairs.

Even though it is fiction it is a shitty story and causes some heartburn to read. Going to take an anti-acid and turn in.

Shane

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Gotta say compelling story, but if this turned you on then you need fucking help. You say at the top Michelle made choices of her own free will where that's clearly not true in the narrative.

People being drugged and violently abused and raped ISN'T SEXY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a sick fuck

Vile excuse for a human being

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Two Words ....

"NIGGER PLEASE!"

Crawl back to your bedroom closet Veri .... accept .... this time stay there you PATHETIC CUCK ASSHOLE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

So glad you died a disease filled death author.... 1*****

BobNbobbbi43BobNbobbbi43about 6 years ago
Michelle is . . .

. . . a semi-reformed slut and her husband loves her for it.

Good series Veri, a lot over the top but in all a pretty good, if imaginative, read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantasy of crap and stupidity

No husband would tolerate this unless he was her pimp. Wonder who writes this fleet of fancy that is so unbelievable it is just plain stupid.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Just stupid

Looks like the usual from this author. He panders to a particularly sick faction of LW. This was even worse than most of his work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Horribly written story

Both improbable and unbelievable. Thoroughly unlikable characters. Ridiculous ending.

1 star ONLY because negative stars aren't yet available.

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago
Dude, WTF is your problem?

From this stinkeroo to most of your other submissions, you would appear to have an unhealthy obssession with wives who end up pimped out as prostitutes. Do you have some dark fantasy of being a controlling pimp? Whatever...this story was definitely not erotic. The characters were almost comic-like in terms of their speech and actions. May I suggest making an appointment with a decent psychiatrist? It would seem that using story telling as therapy is going nowhere.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

Finally the end of a terrible set of stories. No turn on at all. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it. I'd take her place

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Previous comment is from Ralph, the 300 lb cross dresser, with the QOS tattooed on his hairy ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CRAPOLA!

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

A completely fucked tale.

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

Michelle picked up her head. "You still have videos of me?" she asked.

"Every one" said her husband.

"Good," said Michelle. "Lets watch your wife be a slut."

This is where Michelle fantasies began that led to her stripping and whoring and drugs. It appears that her fantasies were in large part a belief that she would become sexually free if she became a stripper and a whore; in other words, if she took control of her own sexuality. As it turned out, she freed her sexuality from her marriage, but became enslaved to pimps who sought to increase her dependency on them with violence and drugs. After all her experiences, she still seems to get off on being a sexually free slut, if not a whore. She may be very close to returning to that frightening yet thrilling life. She may realize that it could kill her - her pimp or drugs or disease - but the fantasy of controlling her own sexuality as a slut, still seems strong. The author made sure of this ambiguity by showing the completely different person that Michelle became as a whore. Not only did she pick up the lingo, but seemed to become, totally and without second thoughts, the cock hungry “ho” that she had fantasized about. her mind and body were transformed, and the drugs helped move that process along. Perhaps her stay in the hospital and drug rehab facility did indeed clear her mind, but the question remains.

This is another story of a woman seeking to control her own sexuality in extreme ways. In so doing, her husband becomes a bystander and in these stories, often serves as the narrator, both shocked and helpless. By taking control of her sexuality, Michelle seems to have come close to destroying herself by ironically enslaving herself to a pimp. In this chapter, it appears that Michelle did finally escape that fantasy that became all too real. But the power of the fantasy for her is clear in the last line, “Let’s watch your wife be a slut.”

Great story, in many chapters, and astonishingly enough, had a happy ending of sorts.

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

off.

"I know what you're going to say but don't say it. This is what I want. I want to be a whore. I am Jose's whore. He has marked me. He has claimed me. He has taken me in front of you and pimped me in front of you. This is the sexiest thing a man could have done to me. Make me a whore. You had your chance but Jose took it from you. He took it from you when he played with my tits at the first bar and you let him. So this is how it's going to be. I am his whore when I want to be. I don't want you coming here anymore with me. When he calls me I will come and be his whore and walk the streets or work the bar or do anything he wants."

This is from the earliest story in this series, “. . . Whore for a gang.” Michelle’s determination to take control of her own sexuality pervades all of the author’s stories. She found her husband an impediment and decided to take matters into her own hands, and he became merely an onlooker/voyeur, her chauffeur to and from her pimp, and finally, her apparent salvation. I say “apparent” because even as Michelle seemed to have given up her whoring, and appears to have overcome what was fast becoming an addiction to heroin, there is little indication that she in fact was committed to limiting herself to just her husband’s cock. Early on she wanted someone to take control and make her a whore, and her husband was not the one. Her sexual freedom contained within it, oddly enough, and need to be sexually dominated, and a pimp served that purpose admirably. So, the question now is, has Michelle given up what had been a very strong drive to be sexually dominated and to experience a wide variety of cocks outside of her marriage? How long will she work as an attorney in a small firm and limit her sexual activity to just her husband? I suspect she will get bored with a year as she remembers the excitement of whoring and fucking her pimps with their large cocks and forgets the violence and the drugs. The author has created a very talented and strong-willed woman, who is beautiful with very large DD tits, and with a voracious sexual appetite. Michelle’s story can certainly be continued as she seeks an outlet for her sexuality. Hotwife? Escorting. Certainly escorting can provide a way for her to experience the variety of cocks she craves with a much more subtle domination by her employer. Her education and work experience, added to her mature beauty, could make her a natural for wealthy clients. Her husband will no doubt support her, as he supported, or at least accepted, her whoring, even as she descended into depravity and degradation. There are some great story possibilities here, given the character of Michelle that the author has created. It has been some years since the author wrote these stories, but I hope that more can be written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I was glad to see James get his at the end, but it seemed a bit contrived. I'm surprised that she was still able to practice law after all this. It would not be surprising if she were disbarred.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous