All Comments on 'The End of an Affair'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that was sure a nothing!

No story, no nothing. Just a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
not bad

but not realistic. if the info came to light about matt he would lose his job and along with his cop buddies. but then again people are not smart. lol

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Okaaayyyyyyy?????

What's the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An interesting take from a different POV

But here's my problem with this. Matt is a predatory asshole. A really unlikable character. So if he died and his body was never found, no great loss. Other issues are that Emma's not exactly a good person either. She cheats on her husband and doesn't sound very convincing when asked about the state of her marriage and her desire to stay married. Is she still "bored"? And why would Danny start taking money out of his bank accounts right away? Unless he wants the cops actively searching for him if he runs with the money, he needs to finish his probation. THEN the police won't care if he simply takes the money, doesn't divorce the slut and disappears. You have quite a few holes in this sad little tale. When you combine that with the fact that there isn't a single, likable character to be found, it makes it really hard to enjoy the read. Maybe next time.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 star

He's just an all around scuba.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 5 years ago
Now I understand!

I had a problem understanding your views.

Now I understand why you support betraying women. You like to betray others yourself.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

seems danny really got the short end here

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years agoAuthor
My purpose in this story . . .

. . . was simply to show that the Other Man might not have a lot of information on the woman he’s screwing. Yeah, I wrote Matt as being smart, but also an asshole. The prospect of pussy does make smart men do stupid things.

Oh, and in case you’re wondering, the description of the bartendress’ ‘clothes’ at Sunny Rest is completely accurate

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Let us see?

Guy that works with his hands sucker attacks white collar worker and gets bitten up.

Mr Richards, stop writing because your mental illness is confusing you!

I know, it is fiction, because winning Lotto is likely than this.

I wish I can give negative numbers, but I can't.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
Emma and Matt

Deftly rendered portrait of an amoral rogue. Actually, two amoral rogues. Matt AND Emma. Thanks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

That's the way to deal with a bitch that doesn't realize a good thing when she has it. Pump her, dump her, and let her psychopath husband scorch her in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disgusting story

A lover is a pig and egocentric.The guy should finish even wors.A cheating wife is a slut, worth nothing -1*

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
Excruciating

Sorry, but this is a really, extraordinarily, boring story. Nothing even remotely interesting happens. I suppose that if you had told the story sequentially it would have added a bit of tension. As it stands, we already know how the story ends when it begins.

Rehashing the sex scenes after it’s no longer relevant is pointless (unless the point is to give the readers a boner.) You could have saved the story by giving us some interesting resolution, but instead went with “and then they all parted ways and none of them ever changed their behavior.” At minimum, you could have given us an interesting reason why she cheated. Instead, it’s the old LW trope: “I was bored and horny.”

Thud.

Better luck next time!

tangledweedtangledweedover 5 years ago
The point?

Was there one to this story? It may be just me, but I didn't see one.

kimi1990kimi1990over 5 years ago
Sorry, Mr. Fantastic,

I don't get it. Your point was? Just a little recounting of an episode in the life of some loser? Why? Seems like a pretty vapid line. It evoked nothing other than a mild disgust. Better luck next time.

catamitecatamiteover 5 years ago
If Your Going to Break-up

I love the idea of it being at a nudest resort. Great move.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I hope this characters dies by some dick eating disease, the self assured prick. His mother and father should be gang rapped by Hells Angel's for raising a piece of shit like him. And his police buddies, I wonder if they would continue be his buddy when he fucks thier wife. People like this guy need to be killed at birth.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

"Let's be honest here: she was the kind of wife who would cheat on her husband!" - Get off your moral high horse! You're the kind of man that would fuck a married woman.

Other than limits on what can be withdrawn at any one time without it being reported, I don't think there is any reporting requirements of daily/weekly withdrawals of amounts below the reporting requirements.

"Hammering you? Did he hit you?" - Hammering her with QUESTIONS, sheesh!

Since supposedly the whole reason for meeting her was to warn her about his suspicions about her husband draining their bank accounts, to not tell her is kind of dumb.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Nobody to like

But written well enough and entertaining enough for 4* from me.

I did have a hard time believing your protagonist was so invested in Emma's well being to commit that much effort.

Oh well. Another marriage destroyed by a brainless bimbo and a careless lothario.

I wonder if the slut even felt anything approaching guilt over her husband being hospitalized and her lover as well as all the other repercussions from cheating?

Interesting slice of cheap slut life Reed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'll be blunt, I hated your protagonist, but that is probably why you wrote him that way. Guys like him need to be seriously hurt, all they do is screw up other people's lives, like he did here. At first I wanted the aggrieved husband to succeed in his initial mission, but that would have meant prison. Maybe about ten good wacks with the tire iron to his genitals would have been better. I doubt any jury would convict him of anything other than doing the public a favor.

What is particularly annoying is all his police buddies helping him out as though he is the good guy here. Never trust anyone in Government I guess.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

Not a bad story I think it needs another part to many unanswered questions of what happens to them and the man she cheated with

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not sure if garbage should have to tell anything at all

No rating

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Part 2?

Danny needs some satisfaction. Matt is scum and should be scraped off of society. Emma deserves nothing good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
*1

You like to criticize the writing of others and then you post shit like this.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 5 years ago
Was there a point to this?

I mean really, was there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not worring abou the right thing.

The guy in this story really should be worried about when who ever he is hiring to kill him will do the job. He is thinking the withdraws are him going to run more than likely he is hiring someone to off the guy.

AhazuraAhazuraover 5 years ago
huh

I realize there is a suspension of disbelief in all these stories but I had a tough time with all the help he got from the police to keep tabs on hubby. It is not a major thing just something that took me out of the story a bit. It also left my sense of justice a bit wanting but I don't mind that as not everything gets wrapped up how I personally want to see it. Wife doesn't come across as overly sorry for her indiscretion, which makes me think she is only with the guy that can support her. I don't know if I should be rooting for the two of them to get over a mistake, or hoping he does divorce her for being an unfeeling bitch. But despite this I am always happy to see see a story pop up from you so thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Weak plot

and weaker characters, would only lead to a a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
no hero here

dirtbag and law friends.poor wife,want cake and eat it too.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years agoAuthor
Some commenters said that . . .

. . . Matt would never have gotten that kind of help from the police, but JimThorpe, Pennsylvania, is a real place, a small town (roughly 5000 people) and the police know everybody in town. The way small town police behave is different from what you’d find in a larger city. A city worker, Matt is someone they see every day, and is the friend of most of them.

A lot of commenters said that Danny deserved to get some real revenge, and that Matt needed to suffer, or be killed, but let’s face it: most husbands don’t get the kind of revenge you read about in LW, and most Other Men suffer few consequences unless they are married themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unusual fail for this author

An interesting POV for the story, but rookie plot errors and not much character development. On the plot errors, for example, if someone breaks your arm swinging a tire iron, even if you are bigger you aren't going beat him the way that was described. You have an unusable arm and a lot of pain and may be going into shock because that's going to be a very bad break. Your ability to fight is further limited because you aren't used to having to fight one-armed. The text is stupid unbelievable. You might be able to keep the guy off you, but even that's chancy. It's the kind of writing that makes you think that the author believes professional wresting is "real". Get a felony so he can't legally own a gun? Planning to shoot you and carrying it out is a whole lot more illegal that owning a gun illegally. So, the husband is going to think, "Well, I was going to shoot him, but damn, now it's illegal for me to own a gun, so I guess I can't."? Idiotic. Simply idiotic. There's more, but since Trigger's dead, I'll stop beating him. BTW, this is NOT characteristic of RR.

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
Sorry, this was a horrible ending

You have created the consummate asshole. He has information that can help out a woman who’s marriage he decimated and “forgets” to tell her? Come on, you are a much better writer that that.

Thank you for sharing your effort. The writing was good; the story not so much.

texxmantexxmanover 5 years ago
No resolution

Just got me irritated. No justice or even consequences.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 5 years ago
Interesting

An interesting take on the other side. Unfortunately, I do think it was a week ending. Will the couple get divorced? Maybe. She should be publically shamed. As for this asshole, although the husband can't attack him, there is always the option of paying for professional criminals...

SanzegoSanzegoover 5 years ago
Bit of a stretch there Mr. Fantastic

Thank you for giving us, the reader, a glimpse into the mind of the other man. From your description, this is the kind of man who could care less about the wedding vows of others as long as he got his. He is so believable as a character that yoy find yourself wishing the wronged husband "accidently" plows into him while driving his delivery truck, at high speeds, with no brakes, at the bottom of a steep hill. Opps.

But, for some lowly white collar worker who works at the Carbon County property assessment and building inspection office, whew, he has the system wired. He gets to suggest a felony charge so the husband can't get a gun and kill him. I'll give you that one, but the GPS tracking, parole officer knowing omnipotence power you gave this ..., person, was to much.

Hopefully we get to follow this guy on his next adventure and he meets the fates older brother Karma?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You do like to provoke your readers, don't you? LOL

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Richie4110 Re: "Sorry, this was a horrible ending"

While I agree that him "forgetting" to tell her what he knew was shitty, but HE didn't "decimate her marriage," she did a good job of that by herself.

He didn't exactly drag her kicking and screaming into the affair!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry, Reed, But...

Guys who sleep around with married women as much as Matt don't have that many friends. Heck, in a small town like that and as promiscuous as he was, he had to have slept with half of the police force's wives...

Interesting idea though.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Felony

RR , you are a very good writer who very seldom leaves any character in shades of gray. They are usually in stark black and white, very good or very bad. Matt is just everything you hate in a LW character. He is an arrogant, unrepentant, womanizer. He doesn't care how.much damage he causes as long as he gets his. Emma is just the usual vapid cheating wife. Just bored, looking for excitement even though she "loves" her husband. Danny, we really know nothing about, except that he won't accept being cuckolded. You have to hope that Danny does get the money and then dumps Emma and moves on. Moves on after putting a fifteen round magazine of 9MM justice into Matt. If Danny wants to use a gun on Matt, then a felony conviction won't be any kind of deterrent for him. He would have gun owning friends or family. Finding an illegal gun seller isn't difficult, and maybe that's why he is getting money together. He may be so unhinged by Emma's betrayal that he is going to kill her, Matt, and himself, a not unheard of possibility. Matt, if he's as smart as he thinks he is, should probably disappear pronto. Emma may really be bored as a newly divorced working woman without free time to roam. Good story, as it leaves a lot of room for readers to form their own conclusions. I give you a *5 for that freedom.

LVGirlLVGirlover 5 years ago
Excellent

This Story is told from an unusual point of view, with an immature protagonist. As such it provides a different perspective from the usual fare in the LW section of Lit.

The only really engaging character is the unnamed husband. He did what he could to regain his self-respect, though we only know of him through what the other characters say. Both Matt and Emma seem sadder but wiser at the end.

A sad tale, extremely well told. Thank you Reed for an exceptional offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
chapter 2

would like to see a chapter 2 where the husband feigns interest in reconciling, while he continues to drain the bank accounts. Then when she thinks things are better and the marriage is getting back on track, he skips town, leaving the bitch penniless and heartbroken. And if you could throw in some revenge on Matt, great.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Well at least Danny is going to divorce that whore and steal everything he can beforehand. I hope she ends up broke and in the gutter where she belongs.

With any luck, the next cuckolded husband will do the job properly and beat Matt to death. A piece of shit like that needs removing from the gene pool.

Pappy7Pappy7over 5 years ago
I think that hubby was absolutely wrong in what he did.

He never should have shouted anything before he attacked and he should never have had to run to attack the guy. Be out of the line of site, step up to the side or back and ask questions after the asshat's head is caved in. Other than that it was a sort of readable story. I have been around small town cops who would have acted just like that. They might even have been fucking the wife themselves and so had money in the game, so to speak. Wife also didn't have any right to a heads up from her side dick, she plays, she pays. So what we had here is a husband who was stepped on by the wife and her cunt boyfriend and a wife who wanted to keep said hubby for some unknown reason and we have a well connected city worker, top of the food chain obviously, who was not only God's gift to all women but was a hell of an all around fighter, fucker and friend. In fact hubby should have just let it go and gotten an alibi for when someone took a deer rifle and shot the POS in the head from 100 yards. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Barnett loser one,wife loser no2

A marriage made in hell. Cheater walks, wife will be on her own soon. But the equity in the house be split unless he gets a loan and disappears. Danny beat up and disfigured was stupid charging this guy ,the wife was the cheater. Make her pay. Otherwise a nowhere story.

1wrngrght1wrngrghtover 5 years ago
The end of The End

"Oh no!" Emma gasped loudly. "Oh no."

"What is it? Bad news?" Dan asked.

"A traffic accident, someone got run off the road, a hit and run, he...the victim died at the scene." Emma looked at her husband, shook her head, and put the paper down. "I'm going to the store, do you want anything special for dinner?"

Dan watched his wife drive off, picked up the paper and tossed it in the trash muttering, "Sad news indeed." Between the picking up and the tossing away he thought about his life and his marriage. Staying with Emma had been the right decision. It had been tough going, at times more painful then his knowledge of Emma's affair. They had weathered those challenges and things seemed pretty good now. The same could not be said for one Matthew Barnett, the recently deceased victim of a hit and run accident.

It hadn't been Danny's intention for Barnett to die, severely injured would have been sufficient. But his grievances against Mr Barnett had reached a level where Danny felt he had few other options; the affair by itself was bad enough, add to that the beating Danny had received in the bar, his subsequent legal problems, and five long years of probation. Unexpectedly Emma had caught pregnant (after a determined infection and antibiotics had negated her birth control) shortly after his probation had begun, but the stress of everything was too much and she miscarried. Danny had quietly gotten a DNA test and was relieved he was the father. That he had to test at all added to his emnity with Barnett.

He'd bought a van early on, intending to leave the state if he'd gotten a long jail term. The van had sat idle in a back lot at work, where Danny had worked on it. Then a few months ago a friend of a friend of one of his co-workers offered to buy it. They threw in an old clunker - "don't need two vehicles, you can have this one." That the transaction occurred shortly after his probation ended, a probation gone full term due to the protestation Mr. Barnett and his attorney.

It had been easy to discover Matthew Barnett's commute route, choosing the best place to stage the accident more so. It had all gone as planned, it wasn't Danny's fault Barnett didn't use his seat belt. Sad news indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And the point was?

You've got a novel approach to a story and well written but then choose for a main character, one who engenders zero empathy much less sympathy and one who can be generously only described as a grade A cunt.

good job, not.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
The End

I enjoy all of ReedRichards writings, I really do.

This story should be read (voyeur-ed) with an open mind and follow the mischievous antics of the fucker and fuckee (F/F). If either F/F is married then, logically, there is a cuckold or cuckquean (C/C) in the background. But we're not supposed to think about the pain or anguish of the C/C. Our purpose for voyeur-ing this tiny-tome is the desire for vicarious pleasure from the descriptions of the sex organs being licked, kissed, fingered, fucked, and wallow in the acts of fellatio and cunnilingus described ad nauseum.

These are short stories directed to readers who seek literary stimulation of the mind and certain body parts. Consequently, C/Cs become innocent bystanders, collateral damage in a sense, and their fateful contribution to driving the F/F into one another's arms should not be considered. In other words, the C/C could be the worse husband/wife ever to walk the face of this earth; evil, hateful spouses who inflicted sexual, physical and mental abuse and pain daily, if not hourly on the F/F, not to mention not feeding the dog, or setting fire to the cat, yet such conduct should not be considered in passing Draconian justice on the dalliances of the adulterous F/F.

I enjoyed the story and gave it four ****.

Cuckquean is lifted from:

URBAN DICTIONARY www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cuckquean

I know Danny isn't a cuck because he fought the fucker and did not relinquish his wife. I just got on a roll writing the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of your enduring fantasies, that revenge doesn't pay.

It will be difficult to counter the video evidence that the wife fucker continued his attack long after his assailant was immobilized. Also, if the husband is that stupid and careless attacking a larger fitter man, then why is he being so careful and clever about setting up his wife for divorce? Guess when you have an agenda logic yields to expediency and contrivance.

The wife is a faithless whore who will get bored again, sooner or later. So the asshole ended up alerting the husband that he needed a different partner. Guess that, and the money he's siphoning, will be the silver lining.

Most people who go to prison come out smarter, criminals. Next time hubby won't use a tire iron. And he might decide to practice on the asshole. Its been 5 years, and I'm sure by now there are plenty of other husbands who will have the motive to kill this insect. Read RichardGerald's "A Slow Dance" to see how its done.

Vengeance is a dish best served cold, but any type of service is better than none. Darwin expects us to clean up our messes. This asshole is a New York abortion just waiting to be scheduled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
26thnc...

...said it well. I'd add that where you said all cops dont want citizens to have guns is false. They take an oath to uphold and defend the constitution, including the 2nd amendment. Even in a libturd state like where I live, most counties voted to not uphold any resolution that would result in gun confiscation or other 2nd amendment violations. It's also ridiculous to think he couldn't get a gun if he really wanted to. Or hell, even a knife. The murder, rape and robbery rates in London, where guns are outlawed are higher than New York.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I think

the only good thing this character added to the story was the ways the husband could have killed him

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
3

Thats a lot of people risking their career to this asshat get his rocks off. Defending oneself has to stop when the assailent has stopped, asshat administered his own assault, on film no less. He’d be in deep doo doo.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "One of your enduring fantasies,"

The reason he's being so careful now is because he learned what happens when you act rashly!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years agoAuthor
Anony: enduring fantasies

No, unlike inLW, revenge usually doesn’t pay. Remember James Bond’s admonition that before you set out on revenge, first dig two graves.

A lot of people suggested that Danny will drain all of the funds before divorcing Emma, which I suppose could happen, but I wrote them as a very working class couple; there aren’t that many funds to drain.

Yes, Danny’s attempt at revenge was stupid, anger-fueled stupid. He was too outraged to plan better. Will he continue plotting revenge, or, with his criminal record, just let it go. After all, anything that happens to Matt with which Danny can be linked means his probation is revoked, and he goes to jail.

Because the story is written from Matt’s perspective, he doesn’t know if Danny and Emma’s marriage survives. As a building inspector got the county, he drives all over, and he might see a for sale sign on the house, but that doesn’t mean a divorce. Iron Street is a real place, and the duplex described there is representative of the area. It’s not a main drag in Lehighton, but still a major street in that small town.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
well, I tried

Got about half-way through the first page before I decided to read a story about lesbian vampire bondage sluts. Sorry, but unless the wife is cheating because she walked in on her husband while he was fucking a schnauzer in the bathroom, it's just boring.

With R Kelly, dog-fucking wife-beaters from Ohio, horse-fucking farmers in Oregon, and Alabama being in the news; you really shouldn't have a problem cooking up a story that isn't two boys fighting over a girl, but here we are.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Again

The LW readership speaks again. No matter how well written a story is, if the readers don't like your characters, it won't receive the scores it deserves. A part two with Matt, and the cheating wife, being properly burnt would score much.higher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It’s jyst like animals in the wild . Men want to show dominance by fucking woman that are taken ( dating or married ) . This guy who hung around when we were younger always fucked girls who were with someone already and as he got older he preyed on married woman. What’s alarming is how often he is successful. He was a dick and alway had video or pics . He must really love how easy it is now with the camera phones. Karma might come back to bite him in the ass

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
OH TO BE A PLAYER

with no sense of morality of ethics, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Different perspective.

Not nescessarily my cup o tea. I enjoyed reading the different perspective. Felt sorry for the husband. But the main character stayed pretty true to form feom my experience. Would enjoy a pt 2 of what happens after she gets home.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Breaking It Off?

"The only reason I came was to break it off, to tell you to lose my number and never call me again." - I'll NEVER understand the "see him to break it off," crap!

It wasn't an issue here, but so many times a cheating wife gets caught on the "break up" meeting.

You want to break up, call, write, email, text, smoke signals, ANYTHING but meet physically, certainly not at a nudist camp where you're going to be fucking NAKED!

TreymonTreymonover 5 years ago
Of course

It's the usual ,how could she go see him to stop it when it would simply tell her husband she was still seeing him.

It's almost a trope ,go see the one you are cheating with in person to tell him you won't see him anymore because it will destroy whats left.

To people with neurons that have movement in the brain area in this situation a letter ,text,email ,or just ignore would be the way to go .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

No, the guy is a dick. He meets to her to warn her about the draining funds, then when she does show up all he can think about is getting laid.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Fair story

Everyone in the story is guilty of something and start running into things which limit their freedom of action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE THAN ONE WAY TO SKIN AN ASSHOLE

There are a lot of ways to skin an asshole like her "Lover!" He thinks it's over but then again, maybe not! Probably be looking over his shoulder just in case! Who knows where this might really end up! It would be a real shame if he gets what he really deserves! NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
kill the victims

Yep, another loser lefty... I don't see a reason to grant the author immunity for "playing devil's advocate". This story is all about blaming the rape survivor, disarming the victim and removing the father from the family.... everything leftists need in a government supported slave society.

Get ready to tiol for the state, they are your new daddy.

Any I've lost confidence in the writings of ReedDickhead

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hey

I like this Treymon guy. His reasonable, thoughtful, and well stated comments are a great addition to LW.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 5 years ago
Kind of a Bland Story

None of the characters, what little development there is of them is likable, relatable or completely hateable.

It was just, Boring.

Being Bored, I guess I will "Step Out" and go read another Author lol.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 5 years ago
eh

feels like u was fishing for outrage commits, the "story" was just plan dumb if u can call it a story. now if the husband was going there to move stuff around and trying to hire a hit man and there was some more sleuthing involve but no just a plan dumb story about a shit ass getting away with helping to destroy a marriage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You Suck

Wow, ReedRichards, you suck. What a waste of fucking time. Your main character is an utter dick. Fuck you, and fuck him.

meganann10meganann10about 5 years ago

I am not sure who would enjoy stories like this but I didn't

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 5 years ago
I enjoyed this one

And since I live near Allentown, I can vouch for the local color being stone cold accurate as portrayed. I never did go to the nudist colony, so that I can't vouch for.

Nice story!

weathermanksweathermanksabout 5 years ago
Not enough

Not enough pain for Matt, and I don't know about her. Need more.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
The main character is....

.... a piece of shit passing himself as a human being.The follow up to this story would start 10 later with him happily married with a beautiful wife and children while living the dream and then....Karma decides to visit with a lesson of its own.

The main character here is in desperate need of a hard core life lesson of screwing another man's life.

ReedRichards, I enjoyed this little tale of woe, but this story is crying out for another chapter.*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MUCH A DO ABOUT NOTHING

Gigantic waste of time! Not reading any more of your crap! You should stop writing anything on Literotica! In fact, on second thought, just stop writing, period!

Dunny69Dunny69over 3 years ago

Absolute empty confusing self indulgant crap. Hated him, hated her and with no consequences to either a very unsatisfying story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

wow dude you are a great writer.

sandevan82sandevan82over 3 years ago
Huh?

I don't get the point of the story. As I read it all I could think of was it was like taking out the trash. Just another smelly boring chore.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Only the poor husband got shit on...

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

So, where is the revenge?

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

In typical RR fashion, everyone but the cheating slut gets punished....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Surprised that your mom did not about you at conception… I think it’s legal to abort foetuses with genetic defects… which would prevent them leading normal lives! Now see what happens that she did not!… Reed richards exists!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pompous asshole. Hopefully Danny will get even with her and after his probation the gun will be a better choice than a f'n tire iron. Also he should maybe take some Ninja lessons..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This had the makings of a very good story yet somehow just petered out into a pointless account of a series of events with no real conclusion. A pity, really.

JR

Norseman123Norseman1232 months ago

Just a pair of assholes 3

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 months ago

You have had a long time to finish this. You are still around on LW. Why not give it another shot to wrap it up. We all want Danny to win in the end. Matt is unrepentant scumbag who deserves more punishment. Danny can't get a gun legally but that doesn't stop the bad guys from getting them. Emma is disgusting. I didn't see anything about kids, so why is Danny wasting his time with this whore? He should move on and find a better woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous