The End of Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuddered.

Not in horror.

Not even in surprise.

The pleasure raced up my taut stomach, untangling the knots and letting familiar euphoria rise up to my diminutive breasts. Like the rest of the crew, man and woman alike, I submitted immediately, wiggling back my midsection, using my ass to push up against the flapping tentacle.

It struck my clit with a precise rhythm, twisting and turning with its feelers until I began to climax, writhing on the floor as a frenzied flush of orgasmic ecstasy unlocked my mind to what had been blocked by the human collective.

Violet Nall.

My Queen consort.

My purple-haired lover stood over me, watching me guiding the tongue in between my lips as a reflex. The alien panted heavily, until the tongue nearly transformed into a stiffening cock to penetrate deep inside of me. Violet beamed down from her shapely two meters, watching me moan while her alien pet pushed his cock deep inside of me.

"I knew you would remember."

She knelt, her hands stroking the platinum blonde out of my eyes. It felt so much like my original body, but the memories came rushing back. The first contact with the aliens inside of me, the rebellion, and our reign over Epsilon 7, all of it came rushing back.

Along with another realization.

I had not been the first to find eternity.

She never knew I wasn't Gwendolyn, bending down to kiss me as the tentacle turned expertly inside of my pussy. Her hands were on my breasts, tweaking the nipples while the creature explored the other orifices. One of the other protruding tendrils shrank to no more than a few centimeters, tickling my tighter rosebud like a tiny tongue. It pushed into me, secreting a white translucent goo that lubricated the entrance so that I only let out a tiny gasp as the tentacle monster used both of my holes.

They grew inside of me, both stretching until each hole was stuffed. Violet moved her mouth from mine, my groans and cries no longer muffled. Her hand reached out and guided the next cock inside of my mouth, again with that delighted smirk. I sucked greedily, letting a dozen swirling arms lift me from the deck and suspense me in the air.

One by one, the alien cocks came inside of me, but not before bringing about orgasms that transcended any semblance of human consciousness. Double penetrated, I came again and again, filled to the brim with alien ejaculate that never seemed to stop, drummed into by thick and monstrous dick until I was completely covered in its inhuman seed.

Dripping and cum drunk, barely able to stand, something else pushed into me. And before I left this body, her voice rang out in my mind, kind and compassionate.

I'm sorry, but this next part is private...

`*****

"You are not alone. In the space between there can still be new moments."

"I have to see her again. Even if we..."

The thought stopped, too terrible to consider. I would have to see her leave all again. Our lives together reduced to a single blinking green dot disappearing all too quickly from my instruments.

"You won't come back."

"I have to choose? Eternity and never seeing her again?"

He seemed to sigh.

"You can always return. None do. Those clinging to the past relive it in endless repetition, never experiencing the next moment."

"But Gwendolyn.."

"The Queen remains the single exception."

I swallowed hard, trying to blink back the tears. Heaven, the afterlife, whatever it could be called, whatever could be lived.

Wasn't that her?

"Would I know?"

I didn't need to ask. It didn't really matter. I think I understood what he meant at the end. It was so easy to let each moment become tinged through our eventual tragedy.

I remember crying when I first saw her, then thinking that it might be different.

She was slouched over a bar a decade before the last white dwarf burned out its remaining hydrogen. And despite knowing everything, I followed my last path as though even my footsteps were illuminated. Happy to get caught in the same hustle, waiting to wake up tasting my own blood in her sickbay.

I started on the ship as a scullion, knowing nothing but Eros, glad like so many others at the fleeting hope of miraculous energy out among the endless black expanse. In a few months, I had learned the basics, piloting, navigating, whatever anyone would teach me. Just some starving station urchin, then slowly something, someone she could want.

I waited patiently, knowing she would find me in the engine room covered in grease. This time I washed my hands, avoiding the stains on her only well-worn medical uniform.

Waiting had been the worst, wondering if it would all turn out the same, if she would still wipe my hands with the same cloth, letting them clasp around each other while our eyes met...

Instead, she wiped a smudge from my face. Then, just like before, our lips met.

The coming together, after torturous waiting, times wanting to scream at her that we were together and not to waste any of our precious time! Then all of those empty emotions from the last trip evaporated into the ethos. It all flooded back, filling me with the same familiar joy that could have been equaled in any other lifetime.

Hands reached out, exploring breasts, hers so much more expansive. Glowing, I knew tonight I would lie on them, feeling her heartbeat with each breath.

She kissed, biting my lip, then doing the same to my neck. Easily, she threw me against the plastisteel wall, my legs wrapping around her, this time never wishing she would use an artificial phallus to fuck me against the engine block.

I only wanted our first time again.

And so it was perfect, teased out through the prolonged wait.

We each unbuttoned my coverall, not even bothering to pull them past my ankles. She sank to her knees, her brown hair up in an eastern bun, easy to grasp to direct her tongue's movement around my clit.

Just like before

My lips trembled, my hips jutting back against her mouth, hands clasped tight around her head before a gushing orgasm overtook my petite frame. In small squirts, the undeniable product of my pleasure flooded down her chin and onto her breasts.

And then it was her turn, so I jumped at her like an ancient cat, pouncing on her squatting body until she lay splayed out in front of me. She undid her top, and I worked down quickly, suckling at her nipples, then kissing down her navel, never giving her the time to stop my descent.

Nearly three lifetimes, and it was all I needed.

No matter what eternity had to offer, it paled in comparison to her perfect pussy. Only I couldn't wait for her to remove the uniform, my mouth pressing against the threadbare pants, tongue penetrating just enough through the fabric.

I reached up, squeezing at her tits almost absently as my mouth went to her sex. I didn't care that it was covered. Like the time before, I devoured it, like tasting my treat still enclosed in its vacuum seal.

Again, I brought her hips bucking to orgasmic bliss, only this was only another beginning.

Her hands reached those buttons, pulling the soaked pants down so that my tongue could bury into her musky scent, sweaty and salty from the conditions, and still so immaculately sweet to my taste.

Without the restriction of any garments, I knew her body even more instinctively than before, the practice of the next decade already ingrained into every twist and motion.

Again she came, and like before, I found myself resting in her bunk, never to leave until the end of everything.

This time, I tried to make every moment matter, refusing to let any sadness into these fleeting moments of life. I softened the past here and there, only the little tears I thought safe to mend. But even the fights, the tears, the heart-ache, those hardest hitting bolts came couched in the knowledge that each instance of sorrow would soon pass, replaced by the unfailing love that lasted across the eons.

Except for the one unavoidable end.

And having had the woman I loved ripped from me, it was so easy to love this second chance. I could see my future, a mirror of my past, repeated again forever...

Only I loved our lives so much, how could I let it happen again?

In these last days, my happiness slowly diminished, until the finality came after so many more tears and condolences. She was so kind, so patient, and at least my growing expression of grief delayed the decision by one merciful day.

One last reprieve for the condemned.

For a moment, I thought it might be different, until she said the same things all again, leaving me to question if I could really say goodbye like this, again and again, eternally.

"At least one of us might get there... I'd rather think, at the end, that the last person worth loving made it. Could you give me that?"

"No!"

I yelled it, my voice quivering at the change.

I shouldn't have been able to even say it, let alone stop our separation. But something in her smile let me know I had. She reached out, holding my hand.

The being's voice echoed across the eons, audible only in my ears.

Nothing of consequence.

"We'll both stay on the same course. I want us together, whatever happens..." I said, wishing it was more.

She nodded.

I kissed her, holding her close, knowing that whatever happened, it wouldn't matter.

Except to us.

12