All Comments on 'The End of Things Ch. 07: Magdala'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 3 years ago
Sex and intrigue...

... makes chapters worthy of a universe of stars. And this one certainly was. Junia was great, and her sex scene with Helen was fantastic. But what stood out the most was the place where Junia took them and the vision Carwen had. Who knew Mary of Magdala ended up in Marseilles, and that her tomb was only accessible by way of a Sisterhood initiation? I think perhaps I need to consult a copy of the "unofficial" bible for more details. ;)

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 3 years ago

Reflecting on Carwen's journey, I realize that perhaps "the end of things" does not necessarily mean something that ceases to exist but it can also mean a goal or a destination (as in "means to an end"). But then again, the journey is the destination, and therefore there may be no end at all.

In any case, this episode with the apparition of Mary Magdalene, rather than marking an end, points to a beginning, a prophecy, a promise.

It is interesting that the story is named after Mary's birth place Magdala, but she appears to Carwen at her purported burial place, which is not far from Marseilles (much closer than the coast of Libya anyway).

As the Catholic church grew increasingly hostile to anything associated with feminine sexual pleasure, Mary Magdalene became a somewhat ambivalent and controversial figure whereas the Orthodox church always upheld her status as apostle of the apostles.

However, it is only the Renegade churches of Catholicism (I.e. the Protestant churches) who allow women to be ordained deacons, priests, bishops and thus become spiritual leaders once again.

What will Carwen's mission be? Whatever it is, sex is not sinful, but part of the sacred. This is made clear by Helen's initiation.

Carwen does not partake, she only observes without jealousy. She knows that she has to wait for her own pleasure, because the promise must be fulfilled first.

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

This great author never fails to impress us with her talents. Her imagination for a great story is better than most. Yet her sensual description of lesbian sex can only be so good with someone who as participated in it regularly. I would give anything to meet her in real life, the pleasures might be unsurpassable.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, OneAuthor - there is a legend that she did indeed go to Marseilles, and her tomb is not far from there - there is even a church on the site. Glad you enjoyed it xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you darling Helen, that is so sweet and kind. I would say I will take my hat off to you, but I know you prefer me with it on xxxx

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

I loved the film series based on Dan Brown’s books, the Da Vinci Code, etc. But Pixie’s stories have replaced them as my favourites. Yes, the fact that the lead characters are lesbians has something to do with it, but Pixie joins fact and fiction seamlessly together, whereas Dan Brown claimed facts that were strongly dusputed by christian scholars. Great work Pixie, I love your work. xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Evie xxxx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

As long as we trust our hearts or even better souls we are on the path ...... Wow fabulous and always something spectacular ...... And trust is hard to achieve ..... Wonderful pixie

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

I am so glad you are enjoying this, Franziska - and appreciate your comments xxxxx

GayKatGayKatalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant, And Very Sexy,,, Yes!

Hallo Pixiehoff!

It is very well written, hot and sexy!... And long before the end of Chapter-7, I was sitting in wet panties,,, yes!

😘 Thank-you!... 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms..

The Black Queen and Gay Kat!

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Oh my darlings , thank you both so much - aways happy to oblige my Black Queen and Gay Kat xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...